"Enduring Spirit" dlc is out

Rammstone

....and its a total pile of crap. This dlc is supposed to be about endurance races.

The total duration of cutscenes in this dlc is 15 seconds. I am not kidding. The story has a total of 8 events, only 3 of these are endurance. The other 5 are just random filler races you could have made in the race creator yourself BEFORE this dlc was out. Nothing new. They don't even feature the new cars. Pure copy paste job. You can't even use your own cars to progress in upgrades

Compared to the first dlc this is just a joke. The first one was at least good in the sense that it introduced a completely new game mode with new mechanics and a different way to play. 

I feel like they realised early on that this game was a failure so they probably abandoned their plans for the dlc packs and just did a copy paste job instead and hope nobody would notice. The only positive thing I can say about it is the new Fuji track they added at the same time, otherwise the rest is a waste of time.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MysticJedii said:

I was actually considering buying the DLC just for the 100% but as I’ve played more and more of this game, I’ve found it insanely boring and I’m glad I haven’t wasted my money on the DLC. It’s an awful game. 

Yeah I wouldn't recommend it at all. This no doubt goes down as one of the worst dlcs I've played for any game ever. The fact that its also paid dlc is just an insult

15 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

I was actually expecting it to be bad. The whole game is a pile of crap imho.

Yeah agree. Decent at first with good handling and nice cars but the career went on far too long and left a bitter taste after the plat

Shorter the better for me with these dlcs and will grab the upgrade when its on sale

• Like 1

I am enjoying the game as well, of course the DLC is not exceptional but since I got the season pass with the game I didn't have to pay for it so I guess it's less frustrating.

If you want to live a real disappointment, buy Grand Prix Rock'N Racing and this enduring spirit will look incredible ?