Autopop from PS4 to PS5

3 minutes ago, fenris-lima said:

I edited my last post with more news. There seems to be a new DLC that will also have the fix

Yeah, I just saw that on the official website :): https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub/ps5-trophy-bugs

EDIT: Ninja'd - you posted the same link, just before I did lol :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So this game has automatic (server-based) save transfer, and trophies triggerpop when +1 action is performed - is that accurate? And there's no more issues with platting both stacks, nor any issues 'maining' the PS5 stack and then popping the PS4 stack? Noticed @ChaoticDoomOfBob still doesn't have the last trophy for plat

Edited by hore

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 2:57 PM, hore said:

So this game has automatic (server-based) save transfer, and trophies triggerpop when +1 action is performed - is that accurate? And there's no more issues with platting both stacks, nor any issues 'maining' the PS5 stack and then popping the PS4 stack? Noticed @ChaoticDoomOfBob still doesn't have the last trophy for plat

I have all the trophies for plat. This was fixed and all trophies auto pop.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/19/2023 at 8:19 AM, balambrulers said:

I’ve platted this on PS4 previously. My PS5 trophies haven’t fully popped. Is there anything I need to do for force pop them on PS5. Or is there something I need to do on PS4 version to make PS5 version pop?

Have you entered the hub with all of the characters that you played on the PS4? The game needs each character to re-enter the game to sync everything over.

4 hours ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Have you entered the hub with all of the characters that you played on the PS4? The game needs each character to re-enter the game to sync everything over.

No I hadn’t, I’ll try that and see if it works. Thanks for the clarification 

update. I entered the hub and still no additional trophies popped for the plat… still missing a few. 

Edited by balambrulers
Tried this and it didn’t pop the trophies.

12 hours ago, balambrulers said:

Yeah, I loaded up PS4 version entered with everyone then went to the PS5 version and did the same. The rest of my missing trophies did not pop. 

They might have broke the auto pop with a patch update then. There is a support link and forum link here if you want to try to contact them about your issues. https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub?game=warhammer-40k-1. Is anyone else running into this issue now?

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

On 12/22/2023 at 6:50 PM, balambrulers said:

Thanks so much! I will absolutely do this!

I don't believe its broken with the last patch update because I've been testing it on a different account and everything has been unlocking immediately upon launching the ps5 version. Not entirely sure what the problem is here but I did notice that the stats are tracking to some degree on your ps5 trophy list so my recommendation would be either do 1 requirement to see if it unlocks or just redo the requirements and watch the actual trophy tracker on your trophy list. If you Press R2 in the Hub you can press Triangle to view the in game trophy tracking as well to compare. Maybe some of your stats specifically reset at some point. The developer is on holiday still so it could be a while until you receive a response.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this game off the PS Plus catalogue and been having a blast. 
Was actually thinking of purchasing the PS5 Ultimate Edition given how much I've been enjoying it. 
So my question: are the trophies obtainable both ways, i.e. PS5 -> PS4 (this thread has pretty much established that PS4 -> PS5 works). 
Thanks in advance!

On 1/12/2024 at 5:26 AM, Arthexn said:

Just got this game off the PS Plus catalogue and been having a blast. 
Was actually thinking of purchasing the PS5 Ultimate Edition given how much I've been enjoying it. 
So my question: are the trophies obtainable both ways, i.e. PS5 -> PS4 (this thread has pretty much established that PS4 -> PS5 works). 
Thanks in advance!

I'm not 100% certain but I will point out that the PS5 version runs much worse then the PS4 version. I can't even play the PS5 version without getting a headache so I wouldn't recommend going from 5 to 4.

• Like 1