Autopop from PS4 to PS5

All trophies can now be earned and auto pop between versions 

Original Post:

So far I can confirm that if the PS4 trophies have been earned, the PS5 trophies will pop upon completing one additional requirement on the trophies. For example, killing one enemy with a grenade will pop the 1,000 grenade kills trophy. Story trophies will have to be redone on a new character. As of release, the Mechasapient trophy for fully unlocking the Tech Tree Upgrades and the Hero of the Imperium trophy for Acquire 5000 Fate points do not unlock and cannot be earned on PS5 if you have already earned the trophy on PS4. These trophies do not pop after acquiring more fate points and tech tree upgrades are permanent to an account. 

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 1

Small update: „No turning back“ (reach level 20) might be bugged too.

I already have an level 50 character on my profile from the ps4 version. just got a new character to 20 and no trophy popped.

Update: I take that back. The trophy just popped on level 21.

Edited by Ranari_Kai
  • Like 1

I have been reading some forums and it seems there are even more bugged trophies, if you already unlocked them on the ps4 ?

The couch coop trophy and possible the 50 multiplayer matches wont unlock. The same goes for all of the different killstreak-bonuses (roughly a dozen trophies).

At least the devs are still suporting the game quite a bit (another playable character class is coming next year), so I am hopefull they will fix all these bugs.

For anybody still unsure if they should buy it: if you already played it on ps4 and unlocked a lot of trophies, wait for a patch.

On 28/10/2022 at 5:20 PM, Ranari_Kai said:

I have been reading some forums and it seems there are even more bugged trophies, if you already unlocked them on the ps4 1f62d.png

The couch coop trophy and possible the 50 multiplayer matches wont unlock. The same goes for all of the different killstreak-bonuses (roughly a dozen trophies).

At least the devs are still suporting the game quite a bit (another playable character class is coming next year), so I am hopefull they will fix all these bugs.

For anybody still unsure if they should buy it: if you already played it on ps4 and unlocked a lot of trophies, wait for a patch.

Couch co-op can be earnt, but the trophy goes to the second player, not the host - that's how I got it.. I assume that revive will be the same, but I haven't tried that one yet?

Is there any way to start fresh save on PS5 when i have PS4 platinium ? I think there is link between PSN account and Neocore account, i think that character and progress is stored cloud coz you cant play offline and when i was trying on PS4 version to backup save and make something different that wont work. I have not bought PS5 version so if someone can cheak that would be great.

8 hours ago, SenpaiSlap said:

Is there any way to start fresh save on PS5 when i have PS4 platinium ? I think there is link between PSN account and Neocore account, i think that character and progress is stored cloud coz you cant play offline and when i was trying on PS4 version to backup save and make something different that wont work. I have not bought PS5 version so if someone can cheak that would be great.

Hi, there is no ingame option to delete your profile or create a different one. From the moment I started the ps5 version, my old account was set. I had no choice in that.

It might be worth a try contacting neocore games and asking them to delete your data. That might be possible. 
I rather wait a while for a patch.

Edited by Ranari_Kai
  • Like 1

I only noticed last night that my progress for earning different streaks wasn't updating, glad i'm not the only one. No other trophy-adjacent problems to report just yet (I didn't play the PS4 version) but i'm sure more will reveal themselves as I get deeper into the game. I'll keep my eye out for updates I guess. Thanks everyone ✊

• 3 weeks later...

according to the neocore-forum the devs are aware of the trophy-issue with the ps5 version:

https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub/trophy-bug-ps4-1

"We are working on a solution which will compare the PS4 trophies with the PS5 trophies and will unlock every trophy on game launch which was already acquired in the other version. 

Some trophy fixes will arrive with next week's patch and further fixes will get implemented with the next-in-line patch."

A fix might drop soon.

• Like 2

Hopefully it all gets patched.

This game was so buggy at launch. Took me a year to get past "the vipers den" mission as the game always crashed ~20 seconds into that story mission.

Ill wait for character dlc to drop and the whole list to be unlockable before I grab this title again.

I am happy it came to ps5

They've fixed most of the issues with trophies on this now, apart from one.. 

All Kinds of Trouble - still not popping.. I've also just run through all the different mission types again in one session with the same character and it still hasn't popped..

until the next patch.. ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, troy84okeefe said:

So it didn't auto pop one trophy. All kinds of Trouble. I literally have done every type of mission several times over game says I have it but no trophy pop. 

Do I need a new character?

That trophy is completely broken so even starting a new save won't fix it - all you can do is contact the devs and remind them it's still broken and needs fixing.

• 1 month later...
On 21/05/2023 at 4:11 PM, Milkyray said:

Has this been fixed yet? Would love to replay the game, but since the 100% isn't possible on a profile where you started on ps4 i'll just play it on an alt account.

Nope, the Plat is still 100% unobtainable (even when starting from scratch) and the devs have shown no interest in fixing the broken trophy :(.

EDIT: Apparently the devs have a fix ready but Sony are dragging their heels on approving it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 21-5-2023 at 5:13 PM, HuntingFever said:

Nope, the Plat is still 100% unobtainable (even when starting from scratch) and the devs have shown no interest in fixing the broken trophy :(.

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll stick to the ps4 version then. 

On 21/05/2023 at 0:13 PM, HuntingFever said:

Actually they said the patch is ready and waiting Sony's approval. That was about 40 days ago

Edit:By a staff member 3 days ago "Hey! The next console update (Sororitas DLC) will contain a fix for this trophy. It's in the last stages of release. Hang tight!"

https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub/ps5-trophy-bugs

Edited by fenris-lima
  • Like 1