Defiance Arkbreaker trophies glitched?

merciful84

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I deleted all patch data, reinstalled the game and patches...still nothing. I email Trion Worlds about the issue and this was their response:

"Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

We are very sorry that you experience issue with the trophies of DLC 2. As we cannot modify the Playstation Trophy System we advise you to contact Sony and explain them your issue.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance."

I called Sony and the girl on the phone had no idea what she was doing! She was about to have me reformat my HDD as a troubleshooting method despite how many times I told her that it was just this game giving me these issues. Oh and I cleared my PS3's file system, cache, and database...still no trophies popping. :(

i have install defiance on my other ps3 with a clean HDD i play as a new game and also that dont give me a trophy i have complete the DLC 2 and DLC 3 i also have contact Trion Worlds with the live chat i also so need to cantact sony i did not contact sony i know it will not help or they sent me back to Trion Worlds

Prepare yourself. Trion Worlds has the WORST customer service support (Yes, worse than EA) If you look at my profile you'll see I am missing the trophy for Chapter 3 YET I have the trophies for Chapters 4 & 5. Seems pretty clear I got glitched right?

I had gone back and forth for months before I gave up in frustration.

I will never buy anything from Trion again. They are completely inept.

• Like 2

Prepare yourself. Trion Worlds has the WORST customer service support (Yes, worse than EA) If you look at my profile you'll see I am missing the trophy for Chapter 3 YET I have the trophies for Chapters 4 & 5. Seems pretty clear I got glitched right?

I had gone back and forth for months before I gave up in frustration.

I will never buy anything from Trion again. They are completely inept.

Wow, there goes my hope for the issue being solved, lol :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Did anyone get this fixed somehow? I have season pass but none of the dlc trophies are showing in offline trophy list. I have finished couple of trophy related pursuits but havent gotten any of those trophies.

Nope. I was just on last week after few months hiatus...replayed the entire DLC over again and still got nothing! :angry:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After reading all the posts can some of you tell me if your trophy issues were solved ???

And BTW in the future if I wanted to buy the DLC for 100% the cheapest one is the season pass (30 Euros) or can I save more money if I buy them separately ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This may be my own two cents on the issue, but I have completed the pursuits for the Arkbreaker DLC for which I received the in-game rewards yet the trophy (ies) didnt pop. However, according to a response that I received via game chat the trophies will not pop if you didnt buy either the season pass or the appropriate DLC.

For the record though, you can play the content for the DLC even if you didnt buy the season pass or the appropriate DLC. Found this out in game.