Freeplay glitch not working for tasks?

o7_AP

I used the glitch to earn the imposter kill trophies in freeplay and it worked fine. I was doing tasks forever in the same and nothing popped. I checked the in game stats and it wasnt counting my tasks for it, even tho I did the same thing as when I did kills. Do they not count ttowards trophy? I fear I wasted a ton of time on it for nothing

• 4 weeks later...

It took me between 1200 and 1500 completed tasks in Freeplay (plat in october). I did it in 500 increments a few months apart. I don't know whats wrong with it and I almost gave up. But it seems to have worked for others so I thought "why not for me?". I say 1200-1500 because although I counted every task in my mind, I may have counted two or three actions as one on occasion, because my mind wandered. Finally it popped on my third try at 272 tasks. So we got 72 tasks from normal play (as seen from the stats menu), 500 from try one, 500 from try two and finally 200 from try three. It's curious that it was exactly 200 AND 72 tries on my third attempt.

Also the tasks completed in freeplay don't count towards the statcounter.

Edited by Demortuus

• 1 month later...

As of Jan 2023, can confirm this freeplay glitch still works for tasks and kills.

Kills - just rinse and repeat the kill on MIRA, bottom left corner on balcony. Boring and repetitive but it's the quickest.

Tasks - I found that on MIRA, if I remove: simon says in reactor, the wires, and the artefact building one (this crashed my game for some reason), I could do 24 tasks in 4 minutes 15 seconds. That times 21 = 504 tasks, which equates to just over 89 minutes minutes. So wont take you more than an hour and a half, and that's starting from scratch 0 tasks. So no problems people! ? 

IGNORE IN AME COUNTERS - it's been said before but they wont track when glitch is active.

Edited by Red_Barnes

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...