Curators Cut

I pre ordered the game but did not receive a Code. On PS5 I got the License 3x and on PS4 Pro Console Its installed 3x but I can't access the Curators Cut. The PS5 Version also downloads the Curators Cut. I also bought it Digital yesterday but nothing works. I read that in past games the game needs to be completed on Normal Difficulty once but I only played on easy difficulty this time, maybe that works.

On 20/11/2022 at 7:43 AM, Snorof88 said:

I pre ordered the game but did not receive a Code. On PS5 I got the License 3x and on PS4 Pro Console Its installed 3x but I can't access the Curators Cut. The PS5 Version also downloads the Curators Cut. I also bought it Digital yesterday but nothing works. I read that in past games the game needs to be completed on Normal Difficulty once but I only played on easy difficulty this time, maybe that works.

You can only access The Curator's Cut after beat the game for the first time. 

• 2 months later...

The following was posted by the Supermassive Games Community Manager on Reddit:

If, once the add-on is installed, you are unable to access the Curator's Cut after selecting your difficulty in your chosen mode, please first try to use the "Continue" option in the menu to resume from the end credits of your Theatrical Cut playthrough and watch the end credits through in full. This should mean that your completed playthrough is detected and the Curator's Cut is unlocked.

If you are still unable to select the Curator's Cut after this has been tried, it may be necessary for you to complete a fresh Theatrical Cut playthrough of the game to ensure that the unlock conditions being met is registered correctly. Once this has been completed and you have viewed the credits sequences in full, you should then be able to play the Curator's Cut.

Haven't tried it yet myself, but hope it helps you out.