Help With "Back to Basics"

roosta_141

I'm honestly at a loss of what more I can do. This trophy should have popped on my 1st run (together with "Up Close & Personal" which unlocked without an issue).

Since then I've completed 3 more full runs trying to unlock Back to Basics, and it hasn't worked. 

My most recent run:

• Deleted all data from PS4/online storage and started fresh save file
  • Only used the knife, stick spears (for enemies), grass sling (for towers), and various tools (again for towers)
  • Crafted a basic grass boat & mast, with a fire and drying rack
  • Avoided all blessings, white orb upgrades, blue jars, sharks and jellyfish

Is there something else I'm missing here? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, I'm fed up with this game already. Thanks!

Edited by roosta_141
  • Like 2

On 11/27/2022 at 3:50 AM, roosta_141 said:

My most recent run:

• Deleted all data from PS4/online storage and started fresh save file
  • Only used the knife, stick spears (for enemies), grass sling (for towers), and various tools (again for towers)
  • Crafted a basic grass boat & mast, with a fire and drying rack
  • Avoided all blessings, white orb upgrades, blue jars, sharks and jellyfish

When you say, various tools, what is included in that? My understanding is that spectral arrows or a spectral spear to clear corruption on corrupted towers will void the trophy. I've had it where I was able to glide over corruption without clearing it to avoid invalidating the trophy, but it can come down to luck.

In my run, I crafted/used:

• Knife
  • Stick spears
  • Stick bow
  • Grass sling
  • Grass canoe
  • Grass mast
  • Fire on boat
  • Drying rack
  • Glider

I'm so sorry this has given you so much trouble! This one took me a bunch of tries too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trapswitch said:

When you say, various tools, what is included in that? My understanding is that spectral arrows or a spectral spear to clear corruption on corrupted towers will void the trophy. I've had it where I was able to glide over corruption without clearing it to avoid invalidating the trophy, but it can come down to luck.

• Knife
  • Stick spears
  • Stick bow
  • Grass sling
  • Grass canoe
  • Grass mast
  • Fire on boat
  • Drying rack
  • Glider

I'm so sorry this has given you so much trouble! This one took me a bunch of tries too.

Yes, I've avoided crafting spectral grear. I (luckily) managed to jump up the wall and over it, I was only referring to the axe, shovel, hammer and glider.

Seems I have just been unlucky, as I'm pretty sure I've fulfilled the requirements a few times over.

I'll take a break and maybe come back to it in the future. Thanks for the reply!

• 1 month later...
On 2022-11-29 at 7:58 AM, Trapswitch said:

• Knife
  • Stick spears
  • Stick bow
  • Grass sling
  • Grass canoe
  • Grass mast
  • Fire on boat
  • Drying rack
  • Glider

Did you collect or use the white orb upgrades at all in your successful run? (parry, lunge attack etc.)

Unfortunately I find it very tedious and difficult to deal with the chapter bosses without the lunge attack, but after the trophy failed to pop for me I’m thinking picking up the white orbs must have voided it for me, because I was very careful to meet all the requirements otherwise.

I’m uncertain though, because in this guide here the author says he collected a white orb (parry) and the trophy still popped for him.

I’m hoping to solve this problem and get this trophy out of the way asap, as doing a basics-only run is so bloody tedious!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just completed my 5th perfect minimalist run and the trophy didn’t pop. Here’s what I’ve been doing each time:

- Delete local save & cloud save

- Start new game from scratch

- Use stick spear exclusively the entire game

- Use grass hull & grass mast only w/ fire and drying rack. Never upgrade boat

- Don’t craft anything at all besides the tools required for tower progression (hammer, shovel, glider) and don’t interact with any unnecessary items or objects

- Never break or go near pots

- Never touch health shrines, stamina shrines, sea shard shrines, blessings, campfire white orbs, or white orbs after boss fights

- Eat both meat & berries/mushrooms

- Extremely careful to never hit any jellyfish, sharks, or crobsters. Instantly quit out and reload in the rare occasion this happens.

I am at a complete loss as to what else I can possibly do here. I’m deleting and reinstalling the game right now (although I doubt that will make a bit of difference) before attempting this for my 6th time, but suffice to say I am losing my freaking mind over this trophy. I’ve wasted over 30 hours already doing extremely slow and tedious basic runs and this stubborn trophy just won’t pop no matter what I do, and I don’t want to move on until it does.

PLEASE if anybody has any ideas or experience with this one please let me know. ?

• Like 1

Just finished my 8th “Back to Basics” run, and this time I made sure to never once exit the game while playing. Did the entire thing in one sitting, being incredibly careful not to hit anything with the boat or do anything remotely possible to void the trophy or that might require exiting and reloading. Got a lucky run that had no spectral towers or anything besides the main 3 tools. Get to the end and my heart is beating out of my chest thinking this is the run but… no trophy. 

I’ve done this so many times now I could do it in my sleep. I am starting to literally lose my fucking mind. I’ve never dealt with a trophy so hopelessly glitched before that just refuses to pop. I’ve reached out to as many players as possible for advice, e-mailed 5 Lives Studios (haven’t heard back yet) and am at a loss as to what else I can possibly do in the meantime. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Just finished my 8th “Back to Basics” run, and this time I made sure to never once exit the game while playing. Did the entire thing in one sitting, being incredibly careful not to hit anything with the boat or do anything remotely possible to void the trophy or that might require exiting and reloading. Got a lucky run that had no spectral towers or anything besides the main 3 tools. Get to the end and my heart is beating out of my chest thinking this is the run but… no trophy. 

I’ve done this so many times now I could do it in my sleep. I am starting to literally lose my fucking mind. I’ve never dealt with a trophy so hopelessly glitched before that just refuses to pop. I’ve reached out to as many players as possible for advice, e-mailed 5 Lives Studios (haven’t heard back yet) and am at a loss as to what else I can possibly do in the meantime. 

Couple of thoughts, i m in the same situation in a different game.  Going to try this tommorrow.

1. Rebuild database, clear cache.

2. Backup saves, sync all trophies then factory reset ps4.

3. Still not working? Factory reset, sign in with alt. Add your main account as secondary acct. download game.  Play as guest.  Did it pop?  If it did, delete your main account while signed in as guest,  then sign back from guest account into your main account with the trophy popped.

Will it work?  No idea.

Could also see if the trophy pops as a guest, but you won t be able to sync it. but you will know theres a way

Edited by maisie666
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, maisie666 said:

Couple of thoughts, i m in the same situation in a different game.  Going to try this tommorrow.

1. Rebuild database, clear cache.

2. Backup saves, sync all trophies then factory reset ps4.

3. Still not working? Factory reset, sign in with alt. Add your main account as secondary acct. download game.  Play as guest.  Did it pop?  If it did, delete your main account while signed in as guest,  then sign back from guest account into your main account with the trophy popped.

Will it work?  No idea.

Could also see if the trophy pops as a guest, but you won t be able to sync it. but you will know theres a way

Thank you for the ideas maisie. That really sucks. ? Which game and trophy?

I’ve been considering more drastic actions like a factory reset or deleting and reinstalling my profile. It would be a huge pain in the ass but if it could fix this and potentially other future problems it would be worth it in the long run.

The only thing that holds me back is knowing this trophy has a notorious reputation for taking a few runs to pop. It seems to either be plain glitchy, or have some hidden condition that voids it that nobody is aware of yet. If it turns out that I am just extremely unlucky (which is often the case lol) I would hate to waste all that time and effort or potentially lose files etc. when it might sort itself out soon. 

I am hoping to hear back from the developers sooner than later but it looks like they’ve pretty much abandoned the game at this point. Most of the Windbound social media accounts haven’t had any posts in a year or two. Wouldn’t be surprised if I never hear back from them. I just want to know if there’s something I’m doing wrong before I go nuclear.

Is there any way to simply transfer a save over to a guest account like you can on PS3? It doesn’t seem to be an option on PS4 from what I can see, which sucks because I thought I might try to replay the final crossing on my alt and see if the trophy pops at the end. This would indicate a problem with my profile so I know what I’m dealing with at least.  ?‍♂️ 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Thank you for the ideas maisie. That really sucks. ? Which game and trophy?

I’ve been considering more drastic actions like a factory reset or deleting and reinstalling my profile. It would be a huge pain in the ass but if it could fix this and potentially other future problems it would be worth it in the long run.

The only thing that holds me back is knowing this trophy has a notorious reputation for taking a few runs to pop. It seems to either be plain glitchy, or have some hidden condition that voids it that nobody is aware of yet. If it turns out that I am just extremely unlucky (which is often the case lol) I would hate to waste all that time and effort or potentially lose files etc. when it might sort itself out soon. 

I am hoping to hear back from the developers sooner than later but it looks like they’ve pretty much abandoned the game at this point. Most of the Windbound social media accounts haven’t had any posts in a year or two. Wouldn’t be surprised if I never hear back from them. I just want to know if there’s something I’m doing wrong before I go nuclear.

Is there any way to simply transfer a save over to a guest account like you can on PS3? It doesn’t seem to be an option on PS4 from what I can see, which sucks because I thought I might try to replay the final crossing on my alt and see if the trophy pops at the end. This would indicate a problem with my profile so I know what I’m dealing with at least.  ?‍♂️ 

I think you have to be signed into a psn account to be able to save or access saves on ps4.  No idea on save file transfers to guest.  You could play as guest, download save by signing in, and do the final thing?  I guess my only point is that if it is a profile issue, you can pop it on a guest account then sign in with the trophy popped with a little setup.  I think.  I ve read that a full factory reset can solve problems with profiles, but who knows. No easy solutions.

also

Edited by maisie666

2 hours ago, maisie666 said:

I think you have to be signed into a psn account to be able to save or access saves on ps4.  No idea on save file transfers to guest.  You could play as guest, download save by signing in, and do the final thing?  I guess my only point is that if it is a profile issue, you can pop it on a guest account then sign in with the trophy popped with a little setup.  I think.  I ve read that a full factory reset can solve problems with profiles, but who knows. No easy solutions.

also

They must have changed the way saves work. On PS3 when you go to upload your save to a USB or the cloud, there’s an option somewhere to transfer it to a guest profile on the console. I’ve used it a couple times in the past. It looks like the steps are a lot more complicated on PS4, but the blank account idea is clever and might work. Thanks for the resources. I will read up on it some more. If this damn trophy doesn’t pop within a few more runs and I don’t hear from the devs, I’m going scorched earth on my console.

Good luck with yours, hope you get it fixed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

They must have changed the way saves work. On PS3 when you go to upload your save to a USB or the cloud, there’s an option somewhere to transfer it to a guest profile on the console. I’ve used it a couple times in the past. It looks like the steps are a lot more complicated on PS4, but the blank account idea is clever and might work. Thanks for the resources. I will read up on it some more. If this damn trophy doesn’t pop within a few more runs and I don’t hear from the devs, I’m going scorched earth on my console.

Good luck with yours, hope you get it fixed.

Thanks, Hope you get that one done soon too. 

On 1/24/2023 at 5:26 PM, dieselmanchild said:

I just completed my 5th perfect minimalist run and the trophy didn’t pop. Here’s what I’ve been doing each time:

- Don’t craft anything at all besides the tools required for tower progression (hammer, shovel, glider) and don’t interact with any unnecessary items or objects

- Never touch health shrines, stamina shrines, sea shard shrines, blessings, campfire white orbs, or white orbs after boss fights

- Extremely careful to never hit any jellyfish, sharks, or crobsters. Instantly quit out and reload in the rare occasion this happens.

I am at a complete loss as to what else I can possibly do here.

I've only completed a single minimalist run back in December, but I wasn't able to get the trophy to pop either.

Though it may not be important, something I've noticed about the players in this thread (myself included) is that we all made an effort to go above and beyond the trophy's requirements. Specifically, none of us bothered crafting a stick bow and stick arrows (we all exclusively used the stick spear to handle enemies). But @Trapswitch did craft these extra items, according to their post, and managed to unlock the trophy.

The trophy requirement states: "Finish the game only using the knife, grass sling, rocks, stick spear, stick bow and stick arrows."

Is it possible that you must craft (and possibly use) all of the items in the trophy's description to get the trophy to pop?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ExistentialSolid said:

I've only completed a single minimalist run back in December, but I wasn't able to get the trophy to pop either.

Though it may not be important, something I've noticed about the players in this thread (myself included) is that we all made an effort to go above and beyond the trophy's requirements. Specifically, none of us bothered crafting a stick bow and stick arrows (we all exclusively used the stick spear to handle enemies). But @Trapswitch did craft these extra items, according to their post, and managed to unlock the trophy.

The trophy requirement states: "Finish the game only using the knife, grass sling, rocks, stick spear, stick bow and stick arrows."

Is it possible that you must craft (and possibly use) all of the items in the trophy's description to get the trophy to pop?

I had the exact same thought, so in one of my runs I did craft & use each of the specific items listed in the trophy description. It didn’t make a difference. 

I just finished my 9th try a few mins ago and in my last 2 runs I’ve tried somehing new - doing the entire game in a single sitting. No reloads, restarts, rest mode, or exiting for any reason. I’ve had to be extremely careful not to hit any jellyfish, crobsters, or get smoked by a shark (anything that would normally void the trophy and cause you to reload). But so far it hasn’t made a difference either.

To be honest I’m running out of ideas. I’ve tried literally everything I can think right now, except for going through the painful process of reformatting my console and reinstalling my profile. I think it’s just going to be a matter of willpower and brute force at this point. For my 10th run I’m going to try combining a single session run with your idea again and see if I maybe that works? ?‍♂️ 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I had the exact same thought, so in one of my runs I did craft & use each of the specific items listed in the trophy description. It didn’t make a difference. 

I just finished my 9th try a few mins ago and in my last 2 runs I’ve tried somehing new - doing the entire game in a single sitting. No reloads, restarts, rest mode, or exiting for any reason. I’ve had to be extremely careful not to hit any jellyfish, crobsters, or get smoked by a shark (anything that would normally void the trophy and cause you to reload). But so far it hasn’t made a difference either.

To be honest I’m running out of ideas. I’ve tried literally everything I can think right now, except for going through the painful process of reformatting my console and reinstalling my profile. I think it’s just going to be a matter of willpower and brute force at this point. For my 10th run I’m going to try combining a single session run with your idea again and see if I maybe that works? ?‍♂️ 

I just got my atari trophy, and i didn t do anything to my profile in the end??? it just took 3 more full clears to make it pop.  Hope you get a win here soon.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, maisie666 said:

I just got my atari trophy, and i didn t do anything to my profile in the end??? it just took 3 more full clears to make it pop.  Hope you get a win here soon.  

Congrats man, I’m happy for you! That gives me hope that maybe I just need to keep forcing it too. I have been chipping away at another game simultaneously and trophies have been unlocking on that without issue, so I can’t shake the feeling that the problem is something other than my profile. I’ll keep trying.

• Like 1

On 27.1.2023 at 11:56 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Congrats man, I’m happy for you! That gives me hope that maybe I just need to keep forcing it too. I have been chipping away at another game simultaneously and trophies have been unlocking on that without issue, so I can’t shake the feeling that the problem is something other than my profile. I’ll keep trying.

Can you provide as many pieces of information (regarding the runs where you should have gotten the trophy) as possible?

I just got my trophy today with no issues, maybe I can spot some sort of discrepancy compared to my run and we can evaluate it together.

You can of course message me directly on PSN as well, however I think it makes more sense to discuss it here so others can benefit as well, provided we can come up with a solution :D 

3 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Can you provide as many pieces of information (regarding the runs where you should have gotten the trophy) as possible?

I just got my trophy today with no issues, maybe I can spot some sort of discrepancy compared to my run and we can evaluate it together.

You can of course message me directly on PSN as well, however I think it makes more sense to discuss it here so others can benefit as well, provided we can come up with a solution :D 

Well I’m not sure what else I can add really. As I posted above, this has pretty much been the blue print for all my attempts so far:

- Careful to avoid animals damaging one another

- Careful not to accidentally attack trees, grass, etc.

- Never die

The only variations to that formula have been minor things. Early on I combined a Basics run with as many trophies as possible that fit within the requirements. Things like Baggage Claim, Vegetarian, Carnivore, melee-only etc. I did this until I ran out of possible trophies to combine it with.

Since that point I’ve mainly just been trying additional things I can think of with each run. I’ve tried making & using each item from the specific trophy description. I’ve tried playing the game offline and disconnected from the internet. I’ve tried doing everything in one sitting without ever exiting the game or resting the console.

What exactly did you do during your run?

Besides you, the only person I’ve spoken to who had zero problems with this trophy was Mat. And annoyingly, he did quite a few things during his run that are thought to possibly void the trophy (ie. craft a big bamboo boat, used spectral spear, hit jellyfish and had to reload the game etc)

I really don’t understand this trophy or what it wants from me. I decided to take a break and do a “normal” run and pop some of the remaining miscellaneous trophies I have left, and I was able to pop trophies like Mothership, Overcooked, Flower Power, Eagle Eye, Sharpshooter, and Speed Racer without issue. All trophies popped instantly when they were supposed to. If it weren’t for Back to Basics I would have finished this game like a week ago. 

On 30.1.2023 at 5:45 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Well I’m not sure what else I can add really. As I posted above, this has pretty much been the blue print for all my attempts so far:

The only variations to that formula have been minor things. Early on I combined a Basics run with as many trophies as possible that fit within the requirements. Things like Baggage Claim, Vegetarian, Carnivore, melee-only etc. I did this until I ran out of possible trophies to combine it with.

Since that point I’ve mainly just been trying additional things I can think of with each run. I’ve tried making & using each item from the specific trophy description. I’ve tried playing the game offline and disconnected from the internet. I’ve tried doing everything in one sitting without ever exiting the game or resting the console.

What exactly did you do during your run?

Besides you, the only person I’ve spoken to who had zero problems with this trophy was Mat. And annoyingly, he did quite a few things during his run that are thought to possibly void the trophy (ie. craft a big bamboo boat, used spectral spear, hit jellyfish and had to reload the game etc)

I really don’t understand this trophy or what it wants from me. I decided to take a break and do a “normal” run and pop some of the remaining miscellaneous trophies I have left, and I was able to pop trophies like Mothership, Overcooked, Flower Power, Eagle Eye, Sharpshooter, and Speed Racer without issue. All trophies popped instantly when they were supposed to. If it weren’t for Back to Basics I would have finished this game like a week ago. 

Hi mate,

that´s really weird. I can´t see anything suspicious.

Here is my bulletpoints, it matches yours pretty much a 100%, I tried to add "new" information, even though this might seem obvious, but some things might not:

• Delete previous file on the console (I didn´t delete anything in the cloud, as I did not have any save file there)
  • Start a new game on adventurer
  • Crafting wise (in order to progress the towers) I had to craft: An Axe, a hammer, a parachute and an astral weapon, even though this is said to void the trophy (it did not for me). What I crafted apart from the things needed for the towers were obviously spears.
  • Trophy wise I went for "Pork pacifist" in the same run. Same goes for the trophy where you are only allowed to eat plants.
  • I saved a lot when I was sure that I have made some progress.
  • I quit everytime through the psn button when I got hit by a shark or one of these stupid things that destroys your ship by eating it pretty much lol. 
  • I also quit using the psn button when something did not go according to plan, like when I was hopping onto an island in order to eat some mushrooms and if I took too much damage while trying to get to them, I would quit out too.
  • I never picked up any suspiciously looking things.. i.e. I did not pick up the white orbs next to camp fires, after boss fights and I did not use any shards on these shrines(?) after the boss fights.
  • I never killed any of the demon-like enemies on the islands with the fog.
  • I DID pick up health/stamina upgrades and it did not void the trophy.
  • I did not craft a crazy ship, only a grass hull and a grass mast. I made sure that this ship stays alive during the whole game.

Let me know if any of this was helpful ..

Kind regards

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Hi mate,

that´s really weird. I can´t see anything suspicious.

Here is my bulletpoints, it matches yours pretty much a 100%, I tried to add "new" information, even though this might seem obvious, but some things might not:

• Delete previous file on the console (I didn´t delete anything in the cloud, as I did not have any save file there)
  • Start a new game on adventurer
  • Crafting wise (in order to progress the towers) I had to craft: An Axe, a hammer, a parachute and an astral weapon, even though this is said to void the trophy (it did not for me). What I crafted apart from the things needed for the towers were obviously spears.
  • Trophy wise I went for "Pork pacifist" in the same run. Same goes for the trophy where you are only allowed to eat plants.
  • I saved a lot when I was sure that I have made some progress.
  • I quit everytime through the psn button when I got hit by a shark or one of these stupid things that destroys your ship by eating it pretty much lol. 
  • I also quit using the psn button when something did not go according to plan, like when I was hopping onto an island in order to eat some mushrooms and if I took too much damage while trying to get to them, I would quit out too.
  • I never picked up any suspiciously looking things.. i.e. I did not pick up the white orbs next to camp fires, after boss fights and I did not use any shards on these shrines(?) after the boss fights.
  • I never killed any of the demon-like enemies on the islands with the fog.
  • I DID pick up health/stamina upgrades and it did not void the trophy.
  • I did not craft a crazy ship, only a grass hull and a grass mast. I made sure that this ship stays alive during the whole game.

Let me know if any of this was helpful ..

Kind regards

Thanks very much for taking the time to compare notes. Every little bit of information helps greatly. It sounds like a pretty standard Basics run though, so the mystery of why this trophy won’t pop for me doesn’t look like it will be solved any time soon. ?

I’ve taken a break for a few days to work on some of the other remaining trophies, as well as make some progress in The Evil Within. But I plan to get back on the horse soon. If I can’t get it to pop on my 10th attempt, I think I will try doing a couple runs on a blank user account. If I can get the trophy to pop on another account, it would suggest I’m dealing with some kind of profile issue after all and would at least give me a better sense of how I should proceed.

• Like 1

On 1.2.2023 at 6:38 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Thanks very much for taking the time to compare notes. Every little bit of information helps greatly. It sounds like a pretty standard Basics run though, so the mystery of why this trophy won’t pop for me doesn’t look like it will be solved any time soon. 1f615.png

I’ve taken a break for a few days to work on some of the other remaining trophies, as well as make some progress in The Evil Within. But I plan to get back on the horse soon. If I can’t get it to pop on my 10th attempt, I think I will try doing a couple runs on a blank user account. If I can get the trophy to pop on another account, it would suggest I’m dealing with some kind of profile issue after all and would at least give me a better sense of how I should proceed.

Good luck mate, wish I could have provided you the "aha!!!!!!!" effect :S 

btw one other thing: I am playing on the PS5, don´t know if that makes a difference.

• Like 1

@dieselmanchild I feel for you. For me Back to Basics is the only trophy I didn't get. I've put over 80 hours over two years into the game and I can't see it anymore. I've tried everything imaginable, everything you wrote down. I tried different patches on the PS4 and PS5. The trophy didn't pop for me since the game released. I even found a way not to craft a hammer or ax for the towers. So if it's any consolation, you're not alone. I'm done with the game for me, I've wasted too much time already. And I say that as someone who earns 100% everywhere. F*** this trophy xD

Edited by XaVecs
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, XaVecs said:

@dieselmanchild I feel for you. For me Back to Basics is the only trophy I didn't get. I've put over 80 hours over two years into the game and I can't see it anymore. I've tried everything imaginable, everything you wrote down. I tried different patches on the PS4 and PS5. The trophy didn't pop for me since the game released. I even found a way not to craft a hammer or ax for the towers. So if it's any consolation, you're not alone. I'm done with the game for me, I've wasted too much time already. And I say that as someone who earns 100% everywhere. F*** this trophy xD

Man I don’t know whether to feel comforted that I’m not the only one struggling with this, or whether to scream at the fucking clouds right now.

I just spent the afternoon completing my 10th run and trying something completely new this time - using a fresh, blank account to try and unlock the trophy. I figured if I could unlock it on a blank account, I could delete my profile and then sync the glitched trophy over and pop the platinum.

I was so filled with hope this time thinking this would be the solution for me and I’d be finished with this time by tonight… But even that didn’t work. Of course.

I just sent another pathetic, desperate e-mail to 5 Lives Studios begging them for advice and clarification on this trophy, one that will be ignored again I’m sure. I’m reaching the end of my rope here. I don’t like to give up on things and I’m determined not to give up on this game when I’m so close, but continuing forward at this point is utterly maddening. And even worse is watching new people come along after me, start the game, and unlock the trophy with absolutely zero problems or resistance. It makes me want to punch a hole in the wall. 

• Like 1