You Only Live Twice before beating the game twice?

SpaceCoresDad

A friend and I just played through this. Got through the first playthrough no problem, but through the second playthrough, I got You Only Live Twice after beating the second to final mission. I have no idea what could have caused this- it might be because we did the challenge mode first or something? Though I had been the agent the entire game so I don't know how that could have effected anything. This game is a little bit buggy, so it might just be that. Just documenting the glitch for anyone else.

Edited by SpaceCoresDad

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 3:25 AM, SpaceCoresDad said:

A friend and I just played through this. Got through the first playthrough no problem, but through the second playthrough, I got You Only Live Twice after beating the final mission. I have no idea what could have caused this- it might be because we did the challenge mode first or something? Though I had been the agent the entire game so I don't know how that could have effected anything. This game is a little bit buggy, so it might just be that. Just documenting the glitch for anyone else.

I feel like I'm not understanding something.  Shouldn't that trophy pop after completing the final mission of your second playthrough?

37 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

It means I'm a moron and wrote it wrong. It popped after the second to last mission. Still don't know why.

Oh gotcha.  Did you replay any levels at any point before that?  I found that the trophies seem to count playthroughs and not unique levels.  In other words, I think you could play 12 levels and pop that trophy regardless of which characters and levels.  All of the 'complete all missions as 'x'' trophies seem to do that.  You can see on my profile that I got this trophy before I got the one for beating all levels as an agent and got that one before finding the bomb as an agent. It's because I had replayed some levels as the agent before completing the game.  That's my theory anyways.  Definitely glitched in a way, but doesn't really matter because you still have to beat the game to get the plat.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...