Flagged account after i was victim of a felony 2 years ago

Walmiltur

Hi, i try again ti ask someone from the Cheater Removal Team why i'm being punished for suffering a felony. I have the report i made to my national cyber crime police unit about what happened. afer 2 years the perpetrator was arrested, but i'm still removed from the leaderboard. I've sended you the proof of what i suffered, so why can't i be in the leaderboard again?

It doesn't matter if you hacked some trophies on your account or someone else did, they're still illegitimate and not wanted on the leaderboards. All you can do is start a new account and enable all the security options to keep other people out so you don't get hacked again.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

19 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

What does the crime have to do with your account exactly?

Because my account was hacked after a security breach that Sony had in 2020.

18 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It doesn't matter if you hacked some trophies on your account or someone else did, they're still illegitimate and not wanted on the leaderboards. All you can do is start a new account and enable all the security options to keep other people out so you don't get hacked again.

I use 2 factors authentication for years, but that wasn't enough since the main problem was a security breach within PSN. Honestly my account required a lot of effort and i don't want to abandon it and restart from scratch. i have a lot of long and hard trophies in it. it's not fair, in my opinion, that i'm paying because i was victim of a felony

16 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Wait, you can actually get arrested for hacking trophies? That's wild. The real trophy police exists after all 1f631.png

Not me, of course, but the person who did that. It was in my same country so the cybercrime police was able to find him after 2 years. the trial started 2 months ago

13 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

In this case if evidence is provided to CRT, in my opinion , should be debated via private message and the CRT should have a conversation with Sly given the “exceptional circumstances”.

i already provided the evidence 2 years ago, i was unbanned after a long discussion, but when i bought a ps5 and i had my hidden trophies visible again, i was banned without the time to hide them again. and i'm talking about the exact same trophies of 2 years ago, nothing new. 

11 minutes ago, Walmiltur said:

Because my account was hacked after a security breach that Sony had in 2020.

I use 2 factors authentication for years, but that wasn't enough since the main problem was a security breach within PSN. Honestly my account required a lot of effort and i don't want to abandon it and restart from scratch. i have a lot of long and hard trophies in it. it's not fair, in my opinion, that i'm paying because i was victim of a felony

Not me, of course, but the person who did that. It was in my same country so the cybercrime police was able to find him after 2 years. the trial started 2 months ago

i already provided the evidence 2 years ago, i was unbanned after a long discussion, but when i bought a ps5 and i had my hidden trophies visible again, i was banned without the time to hide them again. and i'm talking about the exact same trophies of 2 years ago, nothing new. 

Personally I’d pm a CRT and if you have the previous convos , would use that as a reference, hope you get sorted.