Trophy thoughts

BrandedBerserk

1 hour ago, mUnday-- said:

There's still a couple 0% trophies like "Complete the Southwest and Transia story missions". These bugged?

Doubtful. PSN is tracking them as having been earned, just a lot to do in this game from a trophy-hunting perspective. You will spend far more of your time doing non-story missions than you will be playing story mode.

14 minutes ago, iChucklez said:

Anybody know what gifts are most beneficial for which characters? I have a dagger and photo frame right now.

The only gift I have given so far is an 18-year-old aged root beer to Captain Marvel, only got a +1. I have read that comic books are a good choice for Spider-Man. The only comic book I have is the #1 edition of Ghost Rider. I am going to save and test both of them and see who gives me more.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I think the game is just long or people are taking their time. Part 1 took me like 24 hours gameplay to finish. if Part 2 and 3 are the same length that may be why. 

Totally understand. Just still seemed weird that story trophies are at 0.1% still after a couple days. Think it's time to pull the trigger. The game looks so good. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I see a few people are close to earning the Platinum trophy! I hope both trophies for maximum light and dark balance can be earned in one playthrough. 

They can but its not worth it

Far easier on ng+ since going from max light to max dark requires 400 points instead of 200

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xLuffynho said:
Complete 10 Mission Challenges."

What is this mission challenges? I already got most of the trophies and this one is missing, any tips?

You unlock after researching it first then before every mission you can pay with Intel to get a mission challenge. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

You unlock after researching it first then before every mission you can pay with Intel to get a mission challenge. 

how do i get intel though? I see have 2 atm, but I've done a few missions and haven't gotten more

2 minutes ago, Dbarr74 said:

how do i get intel though? I see have 2 atm, but I've done a few missions and haven't gotten more

You get Intel by doing missions that give Intel caches as a reward then you break em down same place where you send your team members on ops. 

6 hours ago, xLuffynho said:
Complete 10 Mission Challenges."

What is this mission challenges? I already got most of the trophies and this one is missing, any tips?

When you select a mission (mostly side missions but sometimes story missions) if you look on the right-hand side of your screen, you will see a prompt. This prompt is a mission challenge. It is an extra parameter to the fight. You use the resource "Intel" (which is the same resource needed to send Heros on Intel Op missions) to activate these challenges. It can make a fight harder, but usually not. Fulfill the challenge and beat the mission. You get an extra reward for doing so.

• Like 1