Trophies misnamed/buggy

hollowichigo99

On 12/1/2022 at 2:32 PM, hollowichigo99 said:

The start of chapter 4 trophy popped when i finished chapter 4 and finished chapter 3 popped after the credits

Thank you for bringing this up (and I will explain a little further)

To start with, you're not wrong in that how they are named certainly seems strange - but the way it was supposed to be intended is that the "Start Chapter 4" really is supposed to be "Start Chapter 5" or "Start the Epilogue" because it takes place obviously after the events of the main game.

While the "Finish Chapter 3" trophy should say "Finish Chapter 4" or "Finish the Main Story" because the events of Chapters 3 & 4 somewhat get wrapped up together. Chapter 3 itself was very short, and Chapter 4 effectively took over the rest of the gameplay at the end of Chapter 2.

The bottom line is that it is not necessarily a bug so much as it is misleading in its name. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

To start with, you're not wrong in that how they are named certainly seems strange - but the way it was supposed to be intended is that the "Start Chapter 4" really is supposed to be "Start Chapter 5" or "Start the Epilogue" because it takes place obviously after the events of the main game.

While the "Finish Chapter 3" trophy should say "Finish Chapter 4" or "Finish the Main Story" because the events of Chapters 3 & 4 somewhat get wrapped up together. Chapter 3 itself was very short, and Chapter 4 effectively took over the rest of the gameplay at the end of Chapter 2.

The bottom line is that it is not necessarily a bug so much as it is misleading in its name. 1f605.png

I noticed you got the plat (congrats by the way). I've unfortunately been hearing that this game is incredibly buggy on consoles, with game breaking glitches, to the point the devs themselves have recommended avoiding it for now. How was your experience? Did you encounter any major issues?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

I noticed you got the plat (congrats by the way). I've unfortunately been hearing that this game is incredibly buggy on consoles, with game breaking glitches, to the point the devs themselves have recommended avoiding it for now. How was your experience? Did you encounter any major issues?

(Thank you!) - I never encountered any "game-breaking" glitches at all. The game did crash a handful of times, but it never corrupted my save or anything - although I still backed up online to be safe. There are graphical issues you'll see as well, but it wasn't anything that kept me from enjoying the game.

I know the devs aren't happy with how it was released, and hopefully, they do make some improvements (as I imagine they will) - but as I said, nothing was too problematic to keep me from finishing and enjoying it :) 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 6:48 PM, NoMoreUpdates said:

The bottom line is that it is not necessarily a bug so much as it is misleading in its name. 1f605.png

Edited by ChibsSoA

• 3 weeks later...