Puppeter04 returns

Puppeter04

Well @Copanele, surprise surprise!!! ?

:platinum: No. 67 - Assassin's Creed: Unity 

A sequel that redefines the standard of the series

185f470728f14-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-428743046509658-1674777525428.jpg

Platinum date: 22nd January 2023

Played: 30 times

Played for: 70h 40m

Average: 2h 21m

Base game: 100% + 100% DLC (review in the next post)

7.1 / 10 

Difficulty: 4.5 / 10

Did I cry? ✅

Let's start by saying one thing, cuz truth must be told, I want to know no damn thing about any Assassin's Creed for the next 15 platinums or so after doing the Dead Kings DLC tomorrow. The game is great despite some bothersome stuff (...chests...sync points in coop missions... training missions...) but I really felt the burn. 

Well, let's go back to my formal-self, let's talk correctly:

Assassin's Creed Unity is a great open world, whose identity rests on the shoulders of parkour, the brutality of the French Revolution, and the eternal conflict between 2 secret societies whose actions hang the future of humanity. The background changes little, but the execution is more intricate, showy, and worth every cent. We are talking about a city where every stone is a monument, every corner has history, and, particularly during the period in question, nothing is clean or perfectly geometric, not to mention the fact that Unity's is also the most densely populated city ever made – after all, there can be no Revolution without people. Of course, there are imperfections. There is no lack of the model repeated here or there, that unnatural behavior, and that flattened aspect that distances the average pedestrian from Arno, the protagonist. But the effect of seeing 300 people crowded outside the Bastille, shouting slogans, carrying torches and flags, burning dolls and running in terror when the soldiers' lead begins to fly is simply epic. The sound, the environment!!

OIP.5fFYX4aov31ZLa3f5T-c0AHaEK?pid=ImgDe

But you know what, its 3am right now, and I love to complain. Who was the brilliant mind to decide that R2 for running was a good idea? Literally the worst AC in terms of climbing mechanics too, that coop mission where you had to speedrun almost made me go bald.  Another thing to take into account are the loading times, 20secs or more, now mix that with the training missions where you have to: loading time - press 2 buttons, you are done - loading time. and if I didn't hear the phrase "You did well, keep practicing and you'll be unstoppable" (or something along the lines) 63 times, I did hear it zero. And yeah, 63 times cause you have to train every single action Arno is capable of doing... sigh... tho I discovered things I didn't know I could do ?

But overall, nice experience as always with this saga. Oh, and don't be surprised, of course, I cried. I promise I'll do a more complete "review" about the DLC tomorrow! cause I'm not saying anything new, the game has been out for 8 years now ?

The good:

• The entire game looks amazing and the attention to detail is maximum
  • The largest map on dry land is full of activities and secrets
  • Co-op is challenging, extremely fun even nowadays, and doesn't compromise the production values of the rest of the city
  • Temporal anomalies that take you to other eras in Paris's history are a creative respite and a good change of pace
  • Splendid level of aesthetic customization and functional 
  • It is possible to unlock individual and shared skills
  • Multiple solutions for certain objectives
  • Rewarding combat system

The bad:

• Arno is a protagonist devoid of identity
  • Excessive loading times
  • In a few moments, the rate of fps falls
  • Inconsistent mobility
  • Lack of ingenuity in the design of the missions
  • Subtle technical anomalies

Puppeter04.png

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

Well @Copanele, surprise surprise!!! 1f447.png

:platinum: No. 67 - Assassin's Creed: Unity 

Le47b38.png

Let's start by saying one thing, cuz truth must be told, I want to know no damn thing about any Assassin's Creed for the next 15 platinums or so after doing the Dead Kings DLC tomorrow. The game despite some bothersome stuff (...chests...sync points in coop missions... training missions...) is a solid 8.9/10 IMO but I really felt the burn. 

You have my respect ...and my condolences xD Nah really congrats for getting through the headache that was Le Chests and Le "multiplayer" missions! 

I agree that AC Unity is a good game that has some truly "BAD" bad sections. The burn is real and yeah I can't wait to see what you'll say about the DLC. Best "assassin" weapon there, all nice and stealthy amirite?

7 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

But you know what, its 3am right now, and I love to complain. Who was the brilliant mind to decide that R2 for running was a good idea? Literally the worst AC in terms of climbing mechanics too, that coop mission where you had to speedrun almost made me go bald. 

PRECISELY THAT, THANK YOU!

So I believe that AC Unity has the best parkour in the series, it's finesse done to the extreme. However it also has one of the most stupid gameplay mechanics ever. Like what's the point of fluid climbing if Arno can't fkin detect one window? I try to enter a building via window, Arno goes hyupp to the sides, or jumps over the window.

You really need to make a ton of prayers for the game to act as you wish.

Also the enemies all have sniper vision. I know that's how you'd normally detect a human in real life (like really, you see a hooded French asshole climbing the local brewery, no wonder you can detect him), but if that comes at the cost of ruining the gameplay, I'd love abit more "supernatural" stealth.

Also stealth in this game sucked ass!

Can't wait to see what you have to say about the DLC and the guillotine gun :> 

• Like 1

? AC Unity - Dead Kings DLC 

OIP.erCd92t2Yr0JxPF05KJ6TgHaJI?pid=ImgDe

⭐ 6.5 / 10

The cover looks sick af

I've been playing with my profile offline and forgot to update but that's a tomorrow-me problem.

It's set after the main events and thank god cause I really wanted to know more about Arno, and this DLC was damn good for just 5-7 hours.  However, Dead Kings isn't as ambitious as the previous Assassin's Creed DLCs. It focuses on fitting in with Arno's story, leaving aside much of the risk of undertaking an expansion by telling a new story.

it starts with Arno completely alone and wanting to escape from the past. His colleague, the Marquis de Sade, wants Arno to steal a letter as payment for taking him out of the country. He is fed up with France and its struggles; instead, he wants to go to Egypt for some reason. By completing the job assigned to us by the Marquis, we can place our main character in an even bigger game with looters roaming the crypts below the Basilica of St. Denis. . The region fits perfectly with the dark tone and cynicism of a man trying to return to the path that will restore his faith.

Despite this, not everything combines well. The Marquis de Sade and Napoleon briefly return to Unity, but the Marquis is only the end that will justify the means and Napoleon is more of a wild card in a story where he appears at different times. The only character worth remembering is Captain Rose and a boy named Leon who will help Arno get away from the cynicism that afflicts him. Leon has very emotional moments, in particular, there is one where he makes Arno remember his lost love (yes, you guessed right, I cried again), but in large part, he turns out to be a strange character when giving orders to Arno.

Something notorious is that Dead Kings marks the return of the catacombs and their riddles, very much in the style of the Roman crypts found in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood or the keys of Masyaf in Revelations. Each catacomb provides its own level of difficulty, they can be very simple puzzles and lose a little emotion by not having the time factor as in previous games; If you are not fond of puzzles, I recommend that you refrain from this DLC, but it's free so you do you.

One aspect that plays against this expansion is that there are no assassination missions. Something that illustrates Dead Kings in a good way are the puzzle sections that are well integrated into the game, but being exclusively riddles (pretty dark ones tho), those assassination missions in the city are pleasantly missed. You'll find more treasure chests, of course, 8 million from the main game weren't enough, as more Parisian stories, and riddles to balance this out, but it doesn't really justify the lack of assassination missions that the franchise does best.

New addition: we have a torch! or whatever you wanna call it but I don't know if I should say that the addition was a good thing, most of the time yeah, unless you realize you walk all the way to where you're supposed to, to find that it is not burning and you needed it.

1730477.jpg&ehk=tGBT7gOwABmTx1FZMh2%2BF8

Dead Kings is a good DLC, it leaves Arno in a more hopeful place and clarifies much of his relationship with the order of the assassins. It gives us a chance to have an order from them in Egypt. However, at the conclusion of this adventure, it feels that Dead Kings could be much more, maybe it is not Freedom's Cry or at the level of it, but it is worth playing this DLC even tho I'm not a fan of underground set environments. 

And the new weapons, sick. That sword is just something else.  It made everything easier but If you have every skill and everything from the main game already, the DLC is easy on its own. 

One thing I realized while doing the murder cases: I miss detective games more than I imagine so if you have any recommendations, drop them! and I still think that the climbing mechanics are a disaster. No more AC for a while. 

Puppeter04.png

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

Goodnight guys, I got to put my hands on a "cheap" copy of .Hack G.U Last Recode (N.Switch) last month and I need to talk about it.

It also has a PS4/PC version released 5 years before the switch version. So use what I'm about to say as you wish. 

JRPG is my fav genre out there or one of them, but it's weird seeing me playing them on PS.

When I first watched the anime, I did not understand a damn thing, tbh, but the amazing OST kept me going til everything finally started to make sense. It ended up being one of my favorite series. Disclaimer: it has so many spin-offs that were not released chronically (a little bit like the Fate series) so figure them out before diving into them. So, when I saw the copy, I was surprised, at how I didn't know that they had a game that was not for PS2. So of course, as a grown-ass person with economic responsibility, I spent my money on it.

tenor.gif?itemid=10699233

Let me put on my suit and tie cause we need to talk about this

The features that have been included in this pack are about the original PS2 titles since they had already been integrated into Last Recode. And, for the young ones, what titles are those? Well, Rebirth, Reminisce, and Redemption, three great JRPGs, and one more unpublished that serves as an epilogue: Reconnection.

A collection more than attractive and full of content that also has a very suggestive story and that has a common place: The World. 

...everything is a Jojo's reference guys...

tenor.gif?itemid=13331683

WELCOME TO "THE WORLD" 

For all those who are not familiar with this, the first thing that needs to be mentioned is that it is a kind of MMORPG "simulator", like Sword Art Online. We are facing an odyssey in which everything takes place in a virtual world called precisely The World.

The vast majority of the elements of this type of online role-playing game are present in the title, grinding, you can have conversations with all of the avatars that can be seen in The World ... However, lucky me and lucky whoever plays this, it is a single player offline title so all that MMORPG paraphernalia is fictitious despite being tremendously well achieved. A feature that, for many, becomes one of the main claims of this series...

hack__gu_last_recode-5636241.jpg

Another of the great virtues it has is related to the plot, which expands throughout the three volumes (plus the additional fourth, which is much shorter) and is really entertaining. Our task is to help the main protagonist, Haseo, fight Tri-Edge. And who is this guy? Well, a Player Killer, that is, a character who is dedicated to exterminating other virtual players aka an asshole. But this doesn't end here, since such deaths that take place in The World are dramatically reflected in real life, as the "real" players are left in a coma. And this includes Shino, a friend of the protagonist. This suggestive narrative is enriched by the large number of characters with whom we can interact as we move forward... but only in English or Japanese so you better speak one of them or both.

HackGUReview-002.jpg

As we progress in the adventure, it is possible to form a group of allies or party characters that help us in our tasks. And not only that, but these characters manage to provide us with that feeling that the game pursues so much of being inside an MMORPG. The vast majority of the guys that can be seen in The World have a very worked background and quite defined personalities. In addition, depending on their class (clerics, punishers, warlocks, knights ...), both their attributes and special abilities are modified as well as the weapons and objects with which they can be equipped. And there are plenty of them!

Entering already in the playable matter, despite being quite classic works (the originals appeared about 15 years ago), they have endured the passage of time well and do not feel at all outdated. Most fascinating of all has to do with the immense possibilities it offers. Wandering around the virtual universe that The World holds is a pleasure, being able to explore numerous well-differentiated areas to market, enter dungeons, do secondary missions, or gradually improve the skills of the characters with new objects and pieces of equipment.

Last-Recode-7.jpg

Of course, battles take place in turns (although they are not random) and, unlike what happens with those offered by other similar titles, in this case, they are very dynamic. This is due to their disposition, we must press the attack button to chain combos or, directly, perform a special skill attack. These confrontations are quite striking and colorful, although they can also end up being somewhat predictable in the long term.

All these elements that I have told you so far provide us with capital diversity in playable matters, but there are still other very important elements. On the one hand, we have Crimson VS, an interesting card game that takes place automatically (even while we perform missions in The World) that encourages us to create the most balanced and powerful decks possible, being able to obtain increasingly powerful cards. And along with this it is also possible to take a look at the mail and answer them, access the forums, listen to music ... There is a lot to do in this compilation.

dot-hack-gu-last-recode-recensione-scree

And we have new things added, of course. On the one hand, we have Parody Mode, extra funny scenes. Then there is the Terminal Disc, which includes a series of files that help us to put ourselves in a situation with the events that previously occurred in the saga. We can also choose to play in Cheat Mode, an easy mode that allows us to play with the very OP character to enjoy the story. And finally and as a most noteworthy addition, this compilation includes the already famous unpublished episode called Reconnection, which has a much more limited duration (about 5 or 6 hours) in relation to that established in the rest of the chapters, acting as a kind of epilogue.

hack__gu_last_recode-5636240.jpg

This playable display so suggestive and complete is backed by a visual finish that respects the original material to the maximum, improving the resolution at which the original titles were shown and slightly modifying some elements. Obviously and being games with so many years behind them, the modeling of the characters, their animations, and the textures that cover the scenarios are somewhat outdated. But, fortunately, the fantastic aesthetic line compensates for these shortcomings, and the atmosphere in general is very successful. Certain flaws are also appreciated, such as obvious popping or certain drops in the rate of frames (especially in some very spectacular scenes), but otherwise, it looks pretty good considering its age. And the sound is excellent, highlighting both its outstanding original dubbing in Japanese and its magnificent soundtrack. If you watch anime dubbed, I don't consider you a person of culture in any way. Don't disappoint me.

Conclusion: SOLID.

agree-nod.gif&ehk=KrXCb2Jo2pnYjgpK8HBH18

makes me wanna plat it on PS4? Yes, Sir.

Puppeter04.png

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

Top 3 absolute aberrations (CIB price) I have found in different videogames markets - Playstation version

I'm not gonna add the console itself, just video games, and the edition if it is a special one (excluding collector editions cuz that's a lot of stuff included), let's enjoy this ride of madness, cause it cannot be defined otherwise.

PS5

God Of War: Ragnarok [Jotnar Edition]

240.jpg

CIB: 430.95 $

Hogwarts Legacy (pre-launch)

0f0455ff-15cd-4e4a-acb2-835135ab243e.jpg

CIB: 360.53 $

Guilty Gear: Strive [Ultimate Edition]

71SyV-hWxpL._AC_SX569_.jpg

CIB: 111.97 $

PS4

Resident Evil 4 [Remake] - pre

240.jpg

CIB: 424.48 $

Liar Princess And The Blind Prince

OIP.Na7tQRe1lTAuAPG1bSl6bwHaHa?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

CIB: 183.08 $

Godzilla 

godzilla-the-game-playstation-4.jpg&ehk=4ZSK5iJ8vhEkXxBleIcNqu4ZnM24AqFf3q6IykERfDY=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

CIB: 181.87 $

PS3

Ra One: The Game

240.jpg

CIB: 256.96 $

Singstar Afrikaanse Treffers (wtf is that)

240.jpg

CIB: 193.90 $

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn

240.jpg

CIB: 145.50 $

To not make this massive imma be back in 10 to do the PS1, PS2 and PSP part :) drop your thoughts cause the only thing I can do is laugh at this

• Like 1

PS2

Sengoku Anthology

240.jpg

CIB: 670.91 $

Rule of Rose

240.jpg

CIB: 403.72 $

Ocean Commander

240.jpg

CIB: 277.95 $

PS1

Cindy's Fashion World 

240.jpg

CIB: 1.380,77 $ (yep)

Castlevania Symphony Of The Night [Limited Edition] 

240.jpg

CIB: 592.17 $

Gran Turismo [Limited Edition]

240.jpg

CIB: 379.23 $

PSP

Elminage Original [Limited Edition] 

240.jpg

CIB: 392.75 $

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin

240.jpg

CIB: 151.04 $

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

240.jpg

CIB: 109.44 $

If you need me imma be crying over there

• Like 2

:platinum: no.68 - Far Cry Primal 

Savage but repetitive

185f46fe6a587-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-428759836488971-1674843111285.jpg

What a time to be yawning, but he is a good boy.

Platinum date: 27th January 2023

Played: 11 times

Played for: 35h 45m

Average: 3h 15m

⭐ 7.6 / 10

Difficulty: 4 / 10

In addition to what I said before about this game (scroll up or down, idk), I just need to say one thing:

THIS SONG (when you fight Batari) - It makes me go into a trance in a supernatural way that I just can't describe.

This was my second run and must say that the Batari fight wasn't a challenge at all, but the other boss you have to beat, damn, gave me a hard time.

and Mamooths, that's it. Spectacular unless you turn around and find it face-to-face, try not to shit yourself. Cause I almost had a heart attack twice.

the best of this game? the environmental sound, I'm dying on that hill.

the worst? finishing the story and have already done a bunch of side stuff and realizing you still need 45 skills points for the trophy, kind of grindy but entertaining.

But we are done my guys, need to clean up a bit and kinda changed plans, gonna start MK11, I'm in the mood for a fighting game

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 2

:platinum: no.69 - LEGO HARRY POTTER 5-7 YEARS

(Overrated position tho)

1860027052727-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-428810150946447-1675039652134.jpg

⭐ 7.3 / 10

Platinum date: 30th January 2023

Difficulty: 4.5 / 10

Finally, I'm done with the LEGO Harry Potter Collection, what a nightmare. As I've said before, playing this reminds me of the not-so-good time on PS3, and of course, I panicked a couple of times. 

Again, I experienced the scare of the game saying 99.9% complete but I had everything, it turned out I didn't buy one character. Complain: the character sheet on this game is horrendous, you have +100 circles that blink between character variations so good luck finding which one you miss, I spent a good 5 minutes observing the damn chart waiting for a circle with a shadow to show between the one hundred. That was the first time I panicked, well, the second, the first one was when a ghost (good addition btw, the ghost tells you what you are missing in that area) told me I was missing a red brick, even turning the bricks detector on, a red arrow could be seen in the screen, but no way I could get it cause I already had it. 

The third and final time I panicked, *Kill every Harry Potter variant with Lord Voldemort*, I did, no trophy, I breathed, lit up a cig and went to the terrace, went back in, tried again, no trophy, started cursing, a lightbulb appeared on top of my head, THE DLC! it gives you new characters, one of them is a variant of Harry, got it. Breathed again.

Details:

Michael Jackson's Thriller reference when getting the blue crest of level 3 - year 6.

Lord Voldemort, If you don't move, he combs his "hair"

It was hella satisfying getting 5-6 trophies in a row after buying all the characters.

If you do a duel using Voldemort, you'll win faster and more easily.

Conclusion:

After being done with this, I literally said: no more lego games please, I'm too young to die due to panic, but you know that's not true, cause they're fun. But for now, let's forget about these legos. Let's head back to grown-ass ppl games.

Now: continue Fallout 76 as the PvP trophies are out of the way already, yayyyyy. 

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 4

Well, well, well... this month imma be focusing on Fallout 76 and MK11 so probably there's not gonna be a plat soon, who knows, and bc I tried Dead Space Remake (already qualified by many as one of the best remakes in history) the other day and want to keep this alive, I'm gonna do a list of survival horror games that I regret playing with the lights turned off.

57b0b7894f5b869e8401bf666bdbc0f0.jpg

It is on its own merits one of the most influential and remembered horror games of recent years and despite this, it seems that they are not very much for the work of giving us a continuation, which makes me quite angry. The xenomorph is capable of generating a feeling of helplessness and discomfort like few enemies in video games. Superb atmosphere and a story that does not let me take a single breath.

Amnesia-The-Dark-Descent-Logo.jpg?fit=1920,1080&ssl=1

It is an example of the good results that can be obtained by a small team. We start from the base that four people did it so we can not ask too much although they did the important thing, work on the sound, and play with lights and shadows.

210861-dead-space-2-windows-front-cover.jpg

Being a direct sequel It had lost some surprise factor, but I shit myself anyway. Spectacular and intense adventure. Yes, it may have been more set to the action but it still kept horror as one of the main factors.

header.jpg?t=1625865860

I think the picture explains it all. 

Enters the box of good imitations, don't forget that they wanted to imitate Silent Hill. Good mix of classic and modern survival horror. It allows some room for exploration but keeps us in constant tension so that we do not lower our guard

OL5.jpg&ehk=E4mnoWXVzbjinLaohLaf9SdE3K6SswC6zVAzE7tDskE=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Few games have stirred my guts as much as this one. intense and explicit, as it should be. Camera with night vision? I'm in. Maybe I die of a heart attack? probably. The best thing is that we are not armed but we are simple journalists.

projectzero7kp8.jpg

Japan, myths, and legends from its folklore, use of the dark camera... I DEMAND A REMAKE.

SIGNALIS-800x445.jpg

The surprise of 2022. It really was an imitation of Silent Hill and Resident Evil but it uses so many homegrown elements that it got rid of that label.

r29A=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

It could not miss this list because, for me, it is one of the scariest games of all time. Nowadays it may not be attractive to a lot of people because of its mechanics but, I'm just going to say one thing, Pyramid Head.

header_8o1x89M-460x215.jpg

The father of Resident Evil offers us a great work with more personality than its predecessor. Psychological horror and flirting with open worlds, not something so abundant in the genre.

OIP.qsNFh4u-F1rl4Zx5LE9HJwHaEU?pid=ImgDe

A tremendous job in terms of the recreation of environments and with a great focus on sound.

R.61cec31771de95b60fc876d2a451448c?rik=44aYlwVXYBHpdw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

This was the return to the survival horror of the saga. Finally. Change of perspective, and in first person. A really oppressive setting. For me, the scariest in the series, and I played it in VR, I don't think I've ever had my heart beat so fast before.

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 3

On 4/2/2023 at 3:09 AM, Jeanoltt said:

I admit it, the close-ups look pretty bad, but the game still has a beautiful artstyle, like Jet Set Radio or Okami. I'll also play it with gamepass eventually.

Okami was just beautiful, and so is this one! had fun ngl

The Pedestrian

1861ccb126250-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-428933186300412-1675520258985.jpg

Completion date: 4th February 2023

Played: 3 times

Played for: 3h 58m

Average: 1h 20m

⭐ 8.3 / 10

Difficulty: 2.5 / 10

You know that feeling when you don't feel like playing any of the games you have but suddenly you come across a little gem? that was the case, a game that put me on my place intellect-wise or maybe it was just too late and couldn't focus at all. Just look at the view, feeling like I'm inside Tanjiro's heart. 

The Pedestrian is a two-dimensional puzzle and platform game, in which we will control a character locked inside signs and signs of indication. Our goal will be to go from poster to poster until we manage to escape from that two-dimensional world in which we are locked. 

The main mechanics of The Pedestrian is based on a relatively simple concept: we will have to use different buttons to join signals so that the door through which we enter a sign takes us to the door of a different sign. When connecting the signals we will have to take into account the orientation of the doors themselves and other obstacles that we may encounter. On the final levels, we even have to use the death "joker" as an advantage, watch out don't disconnect something by accident cause then, you'll have to start from scratch! 

OIP.23-VdY3IOOxnQjoTL8lN5gHaEZ?pid=ImgDe

And the 3D world we can see is simply mesmerizing. Idk just play it, is free and like 2h long.

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 3

On 1/27/2023 at 8:37 PM, Puppeter04 said:

:platinum: no.68 - Far Cry Primal 

185f46fe6a587-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-428759836488971-1674843111285.jpg

What a time to be yawning, but he is a good boy.

In addition to what I said before about this game (scroll up or down, idk), I just need to say one thing:

THIS SONG (when you fight Batari) - It makes me go into a trance in a supernatural way that I just can't describe.

This was my second run and must say that the Batari fight wasn't a challenge at all, but the other boss you have to beat, damn, gave me a hard time.

and Mamooths, that's it. Spectacular unless you turn around and find it face-to-face, try not to shit yourself. Cause I almost had a heart attack twice.

the best of this game? the environmental sound, I'm dying on that hill.

the worst? finishing the story and have already done a bunch of side stuff and realizing you still need 45 skills points for the trophy, kind of grindy but entertaining.

But we are done my guys, need to clean up a bit and kinda changed plans, gonna start MK11, I'm in the mood for a fighting game

Suuuuper late to reply to this but DAMN, glad you liked Far Cry Neanderthallica xD quite the underrated Far Cry, but the tribal and the unga bunga stuff was super fun.

On 2/4/2023 at 1:07 AM, Puppeter04 said:

Goodnight guys, I will try to post every other day, and because I use this as my diary/experiences today is the turn for the Microsoft fans, in my case, I play the exclusive games (not so many tho) only, and this one was quite a surprise. The advertisement on its own was attractive, but the quality? oh, ma' lord. I'm talking about Hi-Fi RUSH. It earned an excellent 9/10!!!

pros and cons below!

hifi-rush-1-1-1170x658.jpg

I kept seeing this game around, but only now I understand what it's about. Hack&Slash adventure? Hmmm, maybe I should revive my laptop one of these days (doubt it could handle this game xD )

On 04/02/2023 at 2:29 PM, Puppeter04 said:

The Pedestrian

1861ccb126250-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-428933186300412-1675520258985.jpg

You know that feeling when you don't feel like playing any of the games you have but suddenly you come across a little gem? that was the case, a game that put me on my place intellect-wise or maybe it was just too late and couldn't focus at all. Just look at the view, feeling like I'm inside Tanjiro's heart. 

The Pedestrian is a two-dimensional puzzle and platform game, in which we will control a character locked inside signs and signs of indication. Our goal will be to go from poster to poster until we manage to escape from that two-dimensional world in which we are locked. 

The main mechanics of The Pedestrian is based on a relatively simple concept: we will have to use different buttons to join signals so that the door through which we enter a sign takes us to the door of a different sign. When connecting the signals we will have to take into account the orientation of the doors themselves and other obstacles that we may encounter. On the final levels, we even have to use the death "joker" as an advantage, watch out don't disconnect something by accident cause then, you'll have to start from scratch! 

OIP.23-VdY3IOOxnQjoTL8lN5gHaEZ?pid=ImgDe

And the 3D world we can see is simply mesmerizing. Idk just play it, is free and like 2h long.

Man - I loved that game!

A cool concept, and I super dug how the twist ending basically answers the question the player has through the whole game…

…namely: “wow, you sure put a lot of effort into the 3D backgrounds of this 2D game… good on you… but why?” ?

Then you get that end level, and are like “Oooohhhhh!” ?

On 5/2/2023 at 3:17 PM, Copanele said:

Suuuuper late to reply to this but DAMN, glad you liked Far Cry Neanderthallica xD quite the underrated Far Cry, but the tribal and the unga bunga stuff was super fun.

I kept seeing this game around, but only now I understand what it's about. Hack&Slash adventure? Hmmm, maybe I should revive my laptop one of these days (doubt it could handle this game xD )

Indeed, it was quite fun, maybe repetitive at some points but a great short adventure! 

I had a blast, it took me out of the Fallout 76 - Nioh 2 - Mortal Kombat 11 cycle ? Yo, I have like 5 ppl on my list playing yakuza now, you guys are masochists, not in terms of enjoyment cuz that saga is peak, but you know what I'm talking about... hahaha 

On 5/2/2023 at 4:56 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Man - I loved that game!

A cool concept, and I super dug how the twist ending basically answers the question the player has through the whole game…

…namely: “wow, you sure put a lot of effort into the 3D backgrounds of this 2D game… good on you… but why?” 1f914.png

Then you get that end level, and are like “Oooohhhhh!” 1f62e.png

I know right?! that was exactly what I said, why so much effort into the 3D?! and then BOOM, I was really mesmerized by it, I swear. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Puppeter04 said:

Yo, I have like 5 ppl on my list playing yakuza now, you guys are masochists, not in terms of enjoyment cuz that saga is peak, but you know what I'm talking about... hahaha 

Idk about others, but I NEED MY MAHJONG FIX

Yakuza series is a heaven for gamblers (who wouldn't actually gamble in real life) ?

Hello hello, I'm almost done with MK11 (only the NAAAAAAAASTY grind left) so maybe before Monday, the plat will be out of the oven, which is a huge accomplishment of mine, we will talk about it soon, but I'm proud. @Copanele may be laughing at this cause he's made for fighting games but I'm def not ?

Anyway, recap:

1. I found another Nioh 2 buddy, but boy, I changed weapons and I'm feeling unstoppable. 

2. Fallout 76 has been resting on my shelf, again running out of everything to survive in that world, no bullets, no food, no healers... 50h in. 

3. Really wanna get the plat for Heavenly Bodies bc that game is bothering me sitting there on the main menu

4. Battlefield 1 online trophies are almost done, just need to rank up each class one more time

5. Marvel Spiderman and Miles Morales are both installed (but I'll start them after getting 2 plats, substitution rule you know)

And now, PS3, It seems I cannot get it back from that country for whatever reason so I was thinking about buying a new one but that means I have to buy most of the games from my backlog, so I was doing the math, between 3-15 bucks per game which is nice but then, Killzone, almost 60 bucks, are you fk nuts?! that game was mainstream and a glitch festival, so when I saw that price I fainted. Also, the PS3 store is horrendous nowadays so some games are almost impossible to find but I have the need, is a fk necessity, to clean up the backlog, I honestly don't know what to do ? We have to take into account that from next month onwards I won't be able to play as much cuz I have to work more on my thesis, and I'll go back to where my PS3 is on April so maybe I can get it back, idk so ill keep focusing on PS4 til then, we will see, it doesn't worry me much.

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

Hello hello, I'm almost done with MK11 (only the NAAAAAAAASTY grind left) so maybe before Monday, the plat will be out of the oven, which is a huge accomplishment of mine, we will talk about it soon, but I'm proud. @Copanele may be laughing at this cause he's made for fighting games but I'm def not 1f602.png

I NEVER laugh about fighting game accomplishments, congratulations ?

(Might have a little ha-ha-nelson.gif whenever I see you grinding in an Ubi game tho, ngl ?)

6 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

Anyway, recap:

1. I found another Nioh 2 buddy, but boy, I changed weapons and I'm feeling unstoppable. 

UUUU what weapon??? ? is it FISTS?

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

I NEVER laugh about fighting game accomplishments, congratulations 1f602.png

(Might have a little ha-ha-nelson.gif whenever I see you grinding in an Ubi game tho, ngl 1f607.png)

UUUU what weapon??? 1f440.png is it FISTS?

You are an assho!e ?

If you ever see me trying to do a fist run or something, call the police, I've been kidnapped !!!!

It's the Futsunomitama, not the best Odachi for blocking tho, but doing so in this game is useless tbh, and it gives me the heart, stamina, and strength bonuses, and imbue lightning! AND IT LOOKS SO COOL.

• Like 1

? PARAISO ISLAND 

1864d03e6f153-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-429140290735958-1676329260687.jpg

⭐ 4.5 / 10

Difficulty: 1.5 / 10

Another cute, short 100% before I throw MK11 out the window (literally)

This game is a cheap, short copy of Animal Crossing, basically the same, catch fish, sell fish, plant trees, chop trees, redecorate, blah blah blah so I'm not gonna explain anything. You can be done in 1h or 2, if you don't manage your finances very well in video games.

Going back to MK11, don't get me wrong, I like it, pretty much tbh but the strategy tutorial is driving me INSANE, I almost had a stroke when I saw how many buttons I have to press in a row, oh, and speed lighting of course... I mean, I do women too but jesus christ, my fingers aren't that fast! I refuse this is gonna be a plat breaker for me as it was for so many ppl. So Imma take my time, no rush, meanwhile I'm making progress on Nioh 2, and changed weapons again (Sukuna Axe - me having watched and read Jujutsu Kaisen: "ohhh I know that one"). Currently sitting at level 90 I think. As with every other souls/souls-like game, I love it more each day. And I cried already with it too ?

I have a couple of fast plats installed that I'll do when I feel overwhelmed with everything else. 

BTF4 online, Im moving earth and air (don't even know if that expression exists in English)  to get people who really are willing to do it, also driving me insane. 

I'll pass by soon :D Have a lovely day/night

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 3