Puppeter04 returns

Puppeter04

Eyyy welcome back :D 

Glad you got back and sorted stuff out :) best of luck with the thesis, you can definitely do it! 

Congrats for the plat! AC Odyssey was quite the great fun, I think it's my second favorite AC game (despite not being very assassin creed-y). I did play as Alexios, despite him not being the actual main character...and I really got some "Hercules the Legendary Adventures" vibes, mainly because the voice actor had the tendency to make Alexios sound like he wouldn't know how to solve 2+2 xD But really it was "fun times in Ancient Greece"

21 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

Artemis hunts, the wild pig, god, how would i imagine that a wild pig is going to fart right in my face and poison me? it was the most  difficult too, but agian, not too much.

That's the one and only boss that got me once as well....out of all mythical beings, that fart pig was the worst!

I think there's a similar one in Valhalla, not nearly as dangerous.

Looking forward to the next update!

On 3/12/2022 at 8:58 AM, Copanele said:

I think there's a similar one in Valhalla, not nearly as dangerous.

Looking forward to the next update!

Talking about Valhalla, its gonna be taken out of the catalogue on dec 20 and there's no way i get the plat in 2 weeks so i will move that plat to january 2023 and buy it physical, looking forward to it!

Oh, and even tho ive been in the shadows this past 2 years, ive been reading your thing regardless, so congrats on everything you got!! 

I read that you have PS3 games in mind for next year, mind if i ask you which ones? :o my plan is just backlog cleaning, dont care if i cannot get the plat but at least raise the %, just need to wait for my friend to send my PS3 (hope it doesn't break in its way here). And I said i will start with Fallout 76 mainly cause its online, but have you seen me doing that? me neither hahahah i swear i get overwhelmed with every fallout in the bad way. Instead of that i've been playing vice city. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

Talking about Valhalla, its gonna be taken out of the catalogue on dec 20 and there's no way i get the plat in 2 weeks so i will move that plat to january 2023 and buy it physical, looking forward to it!

Nope no chance xD that game is M A S S I V E, especially if you go for DLCs....including the one that will be released these days...

I can't wait to delete this game from my HDD

37 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

Oh, and even tho ive been in the shadows this past 2 years, ive been reading your thing regardless, so congrats on everything you got!! 

I read that you have PS3 games in mind for next year, mind if i ask you which ones? :o my plan is just backlog cleaning, dont care if i cannot get the plat but at least raise the %, just need to wait for my friend to send my PS3 (hope it doesn't break in its way here). And I said i will start with Fallout 76 mainly cause its online, but have you seen me doing that? me neither hahahah i swear i get overwhelmed with every fallout in the bad way. Instead of that i've been playing vice city. 

- Mirror's Edge

- Catherine

- Street Fighter x Tekken

- Dragon Ball Raging Blast

- Enslaved (if the DLC is still available)

- Risen 2 Dark Waters

- Ricochet HD

- Zuma

- X-Blades (although I will use the PS Premium for that one)

- X-Blaze Lost Memories

- Port Royale 3 (if I find the DLCs)

There's more but I can't remember them right now.

As for Fallout, I don't blame you xD the only series I played from Bethesda is Elder Scrolls and my god those are more than enough for me, their games are ridiculously huge.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2022 at 9:56 AM, Copanele said:

- Mirror's Edge

- Catherine

Those two... Mirror's edge has been on your list since i know you, i dont wanna discourage you with that fact hahaha but we are on the same boat, no worries, still need to do the damn speedrun trophies!!!!! and about Catherine, you? are you sure you want to do that? not your usual game as far as i know so the only thing i can say is that i wish you the best of luck and that you enjoy the ride! 

oh boy, i want my ps3 back!!!!!!!!!!!! lots to do.

• Like 2

I said: "the plat will be out before next week (this week)" and so I did, it popped on Saturday Evening. 

1Lb63b04.png

:platinum:  Kingpin 

*no plat image, already deleted everything*

Platinum date: 10th December 2022 

Played: 18 times

Played for: 49h 30m

Average: 2h 45m

⭐ 9.5/10

Difficulty: 5/10

Thank god and all the universe that Cortez's Boat and ConeCircuit glitch still worked cause getting to Godfather and 10$ million is just nuts. Still, that took almost 4 hours. 

Going back to my last post, Vice City is #4 in my top GTA games, so you can say that I enjoy the ride again, this time on PS. 

Not much to say about it, it made me miss GTA V for some reason, but the 80-90s... the music, that's my type of music. I've been singing "Last night a DJ saved my life.." for 2 weeks straight. 

And if somebody hasn't done this yet, the vigilante missions can get frustrating, tip is, forget about getting a heli or a tank, just grab your minigun, a car, block the way in advance with it, get out of the car, and shoot. 

Now, plans for this week:

1- Mass Effect Legendary edition is downloaded

2- Started Lego Harry Potter again hoping it doesn't happen like on PS3 when it glitched.

3- Heavenly Bodies, why did I decide to start this?! but I have to finish it, Newtonian run.

4- Nioh 2.. lets's not say anything

5- I still play AC Oddysey just for fun.

6- Tomorrow, new games are gonna be announced for this month (PS Extra Subscription)

7- Fallout 76, I overcame my fear of this saga, and I kinda love it now.

8- Mafia lll, Nier Automata and AC Origins are still on my shelf, waiting for my love, but i want to do points 2,3 and make progress on 4 and 7 first.

Have a nice day! :)

Recommendation:

05f95fbb-217d-4e71-a631-0ff9c5d886dc-360x504-outside.jpg

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

I had a laugh reading your reviews lol, good luck in your return!

I dream of moving through the world (specially Europe) so I %100 support what you did. Coming back is hard but seasonal depression feels horrible.

I had a lot of trouble enjoying life so it resonates with me; I'm glad you found what you love back, and even more you shared it and (somehow!), are about to finish your studies (which is great, you're definitely gonna do it).

I really really recommend you Hades; it treats greek culture with an incredible respect and it's perfect if you love greek mythology. 

• Like 2

On 13/12/2022 at 0:46 PM, Jeanoltt said:

I had a laugh reading your reviews lol, good luck in your return!

I dream of moving through the world (specially Europe) so I %100 support what you did. Coming back is hard but seasonal depression feels horrible.

I had a lot of trouble enjoying life so it resonates with me; I'm glad you found what you love back, and even more you shared it and (somehow!), are about to finish your studies (which is great, you're definitely gonna do it).

I really really recommend you Hades; it treats greek culture with an incredible respect and it's perfect if you love greek mythology. 

I'm glad you find reading this enjoyable! 

and thank you so much for your support. I know im not the only one who have problems but sometimes it feels that way. You should move wherever you want, if not to build life there, at  least for a month or a couple of months, the experience is always great. 

I heard good things about Hades and played for a bit on my roomate's switch back when i lived in Madrid trying to finish my degree, and yourr recommendation was what i was missing to get it for PS, i will play it and i will let you know!! ^^ 

• Like 1

Logbook - Entry 1 - 15 December 2022

Covering 13-14 December

Yesterday the new games for extra/premium PS subscriptions were announced, I have my eyes on several titles, mostly far cry and yakuza games. Also If im lucky enough i'll have my PS3 back before the end of the year, imagine til what point life got difficult that I wandered around leaving my fav console behind me. And, i found a notebook in my room with a page called "plats im willing to work on", wrote that couple of years ago, and now i have the imperative need of crossing out every game on that page.

By the way, i found a deal, a double pack: Batman Arkham Knight and Fenyx Immortals for 25 bucks (Batman costs just 8 bucks) but i didnt buy it til the new games were announced just in case the planets line up and PS+ decides to put those two this month, spoiler: no. But im trying not to go crazy buying a lot before finishing any. 

Anyways, back to what's important: 

FALLOUT 76

Even though a lot of people are still playing, i still feel overwhelmed when it comes to multiplayer trophies cause yeah, you join a team, but most of the time every member is doing their own missions and not really working together towards anything. But, for the solo part, im doing good, pretty good tbh, working at the same time on the main game and Wastelanders DLC. Collectables in this game are a pain in the ass cause they could be there, or they couldn't, the randomness is just crazy. 

Having flashbacks of Skyrim (ofc, Bethesda), but also of Borderlands, you know i looooove borderlands, but the fact that you have to be careful if you are hungry, thirsty or have one of the one million diseases you could have is driving me crazy.

Trophies got these 2 days: 7 (6 main game + 1 DLC)

LEGO HP 1-4 YEARS

Year 1-2 completed, and some misc. trophies done,

Trophies: 4/37

This is the type of game that gives you a trophy for every year completed, the rest of them are misc and trophies you can only get towards the end, when you unlock characters and stuff, so 2 years left, gonna do that now, i'm speedrunning this game tbh, cause i did it on PS3 and i know what to do in order to go faster but i hope it doesn't glitch as it did on PS3. The only "missable" trophy is also done. So now we have no worries.

Keep the hunting going! 

Puppeter04.png

• Like 4

Logbook - Entry 2 - 18 December 2022 - Sunday night

:platinum: #64 - LEGO HARRY POTTER YEARS 1-4

lego-harry-potter-collection-llega-grati

Platinum date: 18th December 2022 

⭐ 7.3 / 10

Yep, that was my face when I decided to confront this game again, this time on PS4. Every single minute I was having flashbacks of this nightmare on PS3 due to potential bugs and glitches all over the place... 

But this time It went surprisingly well or thats what I was thinking til a golden brick was unreachable bc another lego piece got stuck so i couldn't go up but i managed with the power of physics to get there, but i panicked (1st time). Then I panicked again when the stats said 99.9% completed but i had everything done, turned out i didn't buy a red brick (breathed calmly again)

My lego adventure started back then when my parents gave me a PSP for my birthday and Lego Indiana Jones, completely fell in love with it, but HP... even tho I'm a fan (books and movies), this game didn't touch my heart, at all. The collectibles are just too much, and the fact that there's no actual map and you have to walk around and around, back and forth is tedious. You have to look for potions to be able to turn into another character on free-roaming, tedious x2, Hermione looks like she has been through a divorce 3 times, everytime you are in one of the stores, an old man starts doing weird noises like he is about to die in any minute... I'm just glad I'm done with this. I'll play year 5-7 on Tuesday. The only good thing I can say is that lego games are entertaining, tbf, and that i miss playing this coop, but i'm on a solo adventure era in my life rn, so it is what it is !

Sorry for not saying much but I'm wrecked but i said i wanted the plat and the post before monday and here we are! :) . Goodnight ppl!

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 2

On 12/19/2022 at 11:24 AM, Puppeter04 said:

Logbook - Entry 2 - 18 December 2022 - Sunday night

:platinum: #64 - LEGO HARRY POTTER YEARS 1-4

lego-harry-potter-collection-llega-grati

I swear Lego games aren't as fun and straightforward as most people seem to make them out to be ? Have you come across many others that are not so fun?

Glad to hear you had a better experience with this one than the PS3 version!

• Like 1

Lego HP has an horrible design for some reason lol. The PS2 ones and the first marvel one are miles better, ones with the classic design and the other with the map and knowing exactly where everything is located beforehand. You can also change your character unlimited times.

Out of the Lego games I played so far, I found Lego City Undercover to my favorite. The open world exploration was pretty easy and it just made me laugh the most. For some reason I got so lost in Lego Hogwarts all the time.

• Like 1

On 21/12/2022 at 11:23 AM, NZBigC said:

I swear Lego games aren't as fun and straightforward as most people seem to make them out to be 1f602.png Have you come across many others that are not so fun?

Glad to hear you had a better experience with this one than the PS3 version!

I''ve been thinking about ur question for the whole day aaaaaand... I think HP and Batman win this one, imo, the most fun lego games are Star wars (any). And as i said before, Indiana Jones cause it was the first one I ever played and, The Incredibles cause i justt love that movie so much hahaha

On 21/12/2022 at 1:40 PM, Jeanoltt said:

Lego HP has an horrible design for some reason lol. The PS2 ones and the first marvel one are miles better, ones with the classic design and the other with the map and knowing exactly where everything is located beforehand. You can also change your character unlimited times.

I agree with u on this one. You are def right.

On 21/12/2022 at 5:15 PM, Grotz99 said:

Out of the Lego games I played so far, I found Lego City Undercover to my favorite. The open world exploration was pretty easy and it just made me laugh the most. For some reason I got so lost in Lego Hogwarts all the time.

Lego Hogwarts is just a maze for me, I swear, I could pass by the same zone 6543 times that I'd still get lost

And now that I'm here let's do a little recap on these days:

As I said, I started Lego HP 5-7, visually is way better than the previous one, how they play with the angles, and it covers one of my fav films of the saga (5), also, I didn't remember how much I hated Dolores Umbrigde, jesus christ that b!tch. 

Suddenly im part of a Fallout 76 group, thanks unknown person for putting me there, so the mp trophies don't scare me that much anymore

I started the Mass Effect trilogy (legendary edition), i'm excited about it, I enjoyed this game back in the day sooooooo much

I continued Nioh 2, i'm getting way better, but im stuck with a boss, I've tried to defeat it alone, with another person, and with 2 ppl, and there's no fk way, the best try was one that i did alone.  You see, I can only trust myself hahahha

I started Trials of Mana, oh boy, you have no idea how much a hack&slash-linear rpgs entertains me, and in the end,  i'm doing what I said I wasn't going to, start 3454543 games at the same time but who am i to follow rules.

I don't think I'll be ablle to plat any of that before 2023 but i will try :) !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Let's talk about Far Cry as I started FC Primal and I'm almost done with FC New Dawn, no need to say that if you know my background, you'd know that I was a tester/reviewer/commentator so I had to try a lot of games in every console available so... shall we talk about this? Yeah, why not, let's go.

Disclaimer: I will rank the games differently bc my impression depends on the console that was played on.  

PART 1

Worst: Far Cry Vengeance (Wii) - 2006

wtf is that? I don't even have words to describe it. It looks like a N64 game, even if there are ppl who said back in the day: "hey, this is Wii, you cannot expect PS3 graphics", my first thought is: "you haven't played Wii at all". Bad graphics, terrible controls, horrible sound, an underdeveloped mess that will turn off most of its players by even the beginning of level one. Even doing simple things like jumping and lobbing grenades sucks. But, hammering enemies like you are playing beisbol is a plus, ngl. 

Far Cry 5 - DLC 1 - Hours of Darkness  - 2018

PC > PS4 > XONE

Flashbacks of Vietnam... 0% ambitious, super generic, 1h long, short and uninspired, if you enjoyed FC5 you are not gonna enjoy this, period

Far Cry 4 - DLC 1 - Escape From Durgesh Prison - 2015.

PS4 > XONE

Wasted opportunity, the only good and challenging thing that this has to offer is the permadeath and coop, at least that make it kind of fun. But missions are too repetitive. Be thankful that the DLCs are like 5€/$ or less. If not, do not buy it. Unless you are a completionist, then, I understand and I support you.

Far Cry 5 - DLC 2 - Lost On Mars - 2018

PC > PS4 > XONE

Despite Ubisoft's efforts to extend the Far Cry 5 experience, Lost on Mars falls far short of offering anything new... Repetitive gameplay, unattractive weapons and a couple of irrelevant characters, this DLC fails to bring the brutality of the franchise to Mars. C'mon Ubisoft, you can do it better. The OST is amazing, tbf, but, the AI is too stupid for me to handle.

Far Cry Classic  - 2014

X360 > PS3
Unnecessary. Stealh? what's that? Don't even worry, the AI is gonna spot you even if you are 563km away.

Far Cry 6 - DLC 3 - Josheph: Collapse - 2022 

PC > PS5/PS4 > XONE/XBOXS

This person is one of the most forgettable villains ever. He needs to stop doing drugs, just a friendly advice. Didn't bring much to the table, I just... nope. A FPS isn't supposed to be this easy.

Far Cry 6 - DLC 4 - Lost Between Worlds - 2022

PC > Everything else- it looks like i'm more of a PC gamer but this is far away from reality

15 unique and challenging trials (Rifts), I repeat, fifteen, forget about having 2 to 6 more missions, here we have 15. Dani Rojas... ma'am? Im sorry, mommy?

I will come back later on to continue this, cause rn I'm so sleep deprived you have no idea. Have a nice rest of the day! :)

• Like 2

Far Cry 6 - DLC 2 - PAGAN: CONTROL 

Starting with the fact that ppl is mad cuz that character is:

Spoiler

bisexual

like, are you ok? anyway, back to basics, imma keep this simple:

The best: 

• The possibility to get to know Pagan Min better
  • The map based on Kyrat, where Pagan's personality is reflected
  • Its appeal belonging to the roguelite
  • More content and hours

The worst: 

• A very improvable (is that a word?)  optimization
  • The AI of ordinary enemies
  • A balancing update for weapons wouldn't hurt.

Far Cry 3 Classic Edition - Oh boy, this is a gem.

This game made the difference, and im not here to argue with you, you know it did.

The best:

•  Vaas is still the fucking goat
  •  An adventure that has not lost its charm
  •   Achieving 100% is engaging

The worst:

•  As a conversion it does not contribute anything
  •  Its multiplayer mode has been removed
  •   Its price is excessive

Far Cry New Dawn

To be honest, I liked this more than I should have, it didn't seem repetitive at all, playing with diff friends helped tho

The best:

• The new RPG progression system
  • The new scenarios of expedition missions
  • The usual violent ruthlessness of the saga 

The worst:

• To some it may seem too short
  • It story ruins much of what we lived in Far Cry 5

Far Cry 6 - CHORIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(that dog has the same name in every version of the game right? hahahha), I loved the story but I have to buy my own copy to plat this soon, cuz I really want to.

The best:

• Yara captivates from the first moment.
  • Its formula is still hilarious and offers varied and quality missions.
  • Giancarlo Esposito's performance as Antón Castillo is superb. A great villain.

The worst:

• A little more courage is missing when it comes to delving into the different topics it deals with.
  • Many of their secondary activities are repeated excessively.
  • AI is a real disaster at this point.

Far Cry Primal

Ok, this was a surprise. They said: "Oh, ppl love to use the bow, let's make a game where everything revolves around it"

The change has suited the saga very well. Taming the beasts and fighting alongside them is amazing, but it plays against them that their system can become repetitive. A title designed for fans of the saga who are looking for a change in the setting.

The best:

• Being the authentic Lord of the Beasts
  • Its setting
  • The souuuuuuuuuuund

The worst:

• No multiplayer option, in this game could have been a good choice
  • May be repetitive and slow

Far Cry 4 - DLC 4 - Valley of the Yetis

Far Cry 4 says goodbye with a great DLC, which although it does not reach the level of Blood Dragon (FC3), gets us to have a great time hunting the yetis.

The best:

• The Yetis
  • The night-time, the most fun part of the game
  • Climbing missions

The worst:

• It lacks some more courage and more news.

Far Cry 6 - DLC 1 - Vaas: Insanity

Our fav crazy boy is back to bring us a crazy DLC

The best:

• The possibility to delve into Vass Montenegro.
  • The new map that will serve as a stage for the delusions of a madman?
  • The great resemblance with roguelikes.

The worst:

• At times it can become tedious and boring.
  • Several errors in the behavior of enemies.
  • The bad balance of weapons.

Far Cry 5 

Im just gonna say one thing, Imma find the devs, and imma kill them with my own hands, why that multiplayer? thats a fk mess, who had that idea? and make it worst, put mp trophies, yeah, everything is gonna be ok. Oh, and the hunt party that goes after you, and "transport" you into a drug ride, thats just a way to make the game longer. 25h to plat but for me, I think I've been playing this forever.

The best:

• The story is not lineal, its original even if it seems it lacks any type of sense.
  • Graphics optimization 

The worst:

• Some missions are repetitive
  • A step back in some details that were already in other Far Cry games.
  • Protagonist with zero interaction in the story.

Far Cry Instincts: Predator and Evolution (2 different games)

We go back to the past. Old graphics but a fun ride either way.

About Evolution, new enviroments, multiplayer, and the graphics aren't that bad tbh but, the campaign is short and isn't as good as the original.

About Predator, don't kill me but talking about Xbox, is one of the best shooters out there, we have coop and mp, of course we do, but it didn't have much to offer if i'm honest with you all, far away to be as good as the original, once again.

Far Cry 4 

I will always keep FC3 in my heart, no room for another FC but FC4 made me question my decisions. Fun, thats it, thats the word.

I can summarize it in a few sentences, let's talk properly:

The facial expression of the characters, the quality of the textures, the drawing distance... Everything plays in favor of the Himalaya, generating an excellent atmosphere that is completed with a soundtrack that knows how to go from relaxing themes to the most frantic. It is a distant place, but Ubisoft brings it closer to us and I assure you that it is worth taking the trip by turning on the console. The pleasure of traveling is compatible with that of surviving... One more time. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

To be honest, I cannot tell the difference between bad and good things in this game so imma put them all of them below and you decide:

• Hilarious from start to finish: quantity, variety and quality of content
  • The great setting, touring the Himalayas is an experience
  • The plot, very well constructed, with sensational performances
  • The online cooperative, a real madness with friends
  • In certain aspects, its intergenerational nature is noticeable.
  • It does not have the freshness that Far Cry 3 did show.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

You know that feeling when you played the Saint Row's spin-off? thats it. MADNESS.

Blood Dragon is not perfect, it has some flaws and faults partly justified by the type of game it is. However, it has offered me several hours of fun that I plan to enjoy again later in time. A short title, with lots of action and movement, perfect for hanging out and laughing with the epic phrases constantly mentioned by agent Rex "Power" Colt.

The best:

• Non-stop action in an almost open and retronostalgic world.
  • Simple story, but very funny.
  •  Get the best out of Far Cry 3, but give it a full twist.

The worst:

• Very short, somewhat repetitive.
  • On several occasions it will make you think that your television has broken down, thanks to the "retro" effect of the game. But I can't tell if this is a bad thing tho.

Far Cry Instincts (the original one)

An XBOX mandatory game, if you own a xbox and haven't played this idk what you've been doing with your life.

From what I said earlier, you can assume that the campaign is way better in its original version, if you wanna know the good and bad things just scroll and read what's above, cause its basically the same.

Far Cry 2

Trophy hunters nightmare due its multiplayer trophies, but tbf, the fault is ours. Why did we decide to get the trophies 10 years later? 

I could talk about this game for half an hour easily, here we are not fighting drug addicts, we are literally dying most of the time, cause what's more important to fight is that damn desease we have, don't forget to inject your medicine.

The best:

• Africa
  • Sense of freedom
  • kind of long
  • Perks

The worst:

• The travelling, for fk sake.
  • The plot... It could have focused much more on the political aspect of the continent, there is a lot to talk about and I have not seen it.

And let's finish with:

Far Cry 

The 2004 PC hidden gem, imo ppl were too focused on Half Life 2 and Doom 3 at that time that they completely forgot about this. It was a difficult game, what made that softer was the stupid AI, of course. And I'm too tired to keep writing, just play it. Go back to basics once in a while, I promise It does not hurt. 

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 2

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night folks, It's me again, number 65 and 66 are done!!

:platinum: no. 65 - Far Cry New Dawn

An unnecessary apocalypse
185f4704a0a46-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-428743050336385-1674777540376.jpg

*Scroll up for review*

Platinum date: 3rd January 2023 (Happy new year I guess)

Played: 15 times

Played for: 24h 15m

Average: 1h 37m

⭐ 7.2 / 10

Difficulty: 4.5/10

:platinum: no. 66 - Far Cry 5

Welcome to Eden

185f470988182-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-428743040316012-1674777501234.jpg

Platinum date: 13th January 2023

Played: 13 times

Played for: 36h 26m

Average: 2h 48m

Base game: 100% + 0% DLCs

8.1 / 10

Difficulty: 4/10

imma be quick here cuz you guys have it above too but I have more to say. It's not my fav Far Cry, but its an enjoyable one, you can reach the end of the campaign without finishing every "story mission", the hunting and fishing challenges still exist, good luck finding a hare or even eagles. And about fishing, it turned out I just didn't know how to fish properly hahahah so I thought the grindiest trophy would take me a looooooooot of time, but no, I did manage to do it quite fast.

The multiplayer, thank god for putting Igor in my way and we plat FC New Dawn and this together, we spent  a whole afternoon doing the MP trophies, whoever had the idea to create this kind of mp, listen, imma find you and take your eyeballs out with a spoon.

The game does not present any difficulty at all, just the last fight if you run out of supplies as I did, but mama raised a soldier, not a b!tch. 

Currently Im with FC Primal, and I still have FC3 (PS4) and FC4 to plat but boy, I need a break from this madness.

Oh, I've found my Nioh 2 buddy, and im sticking with him til the end of the game, idgaf. Everything is going kinda well, fighting insomnia every night but in terms of trophies, we are making progress!!! 

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 4

I calculated the market value nowadays of my collection (just videogames) and is almost 2K, thats why I always get mad at everybody saying "Imma throw this away, I already beat the game", BRO HOLD ONTO THAT FOR SOME YEARS, you never know. My most expensive game is 98$ (90€), and I have some others that cost around 60 each. To put it into perspective, for that 90€ game, I paid back in the day 12€. Hold onto them just in case you need money in the future.

Well I'm not here for that, I'm here to hold myself accountable, so Imma put the games I'm working on and the next 10 Imma be doing. I'll start adding the new ones when I only have 2 games to work on left. Sorry, ADHD, 3 is my perfect number, if you pay closer attention you'd notice that I put more effort into 3 even tho I'm playing 8, you know what I mean?

Currently working on: 

M3e5fab.pngMcbd433.pngMfc12bb.pngMdd0828.pngMe26cd1.pngMf6e035.pngMa72482.pngM2e01af.png

• Mass Effect includes the whole trilogy
  • Heavenly Bodies is a nightmare
  • Fallout 76, imma spend 10 years in this game before I can get the plat
  • HP i'm with the second one

Which one do you think is gonna be the first one to be "platted"?

Next additions (idk if I should change some of these for Battlefield 1 and 4 cause the online... you never know): they are gonna be my usual type of games and we are going back to do some telltales cause I miss them.

M5bcd43.pngMde587d.pngMde1a78.pngMb07471.pngM4de9ef.pngM135c1a.pngMb0254c.pngM3cd871.pngMd3b82b.pngM2854b0.png

Yeeeeeeeeeeah I know that I have AC Origins, Mafia 3 and Nier;Automata just right behind me but they look too good to be opened lol, nah im just waiting for the right time

Ok from those above, I gotta buy:

- Ghost of Tsushima 19'99€ cuz I was late and they took it out from the catalogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Batman Telltale: gotta look for it but the enemy within is 9'99€ so It'd be around the same price

- Tales from the Borderlands: is gonna be diff to find cause the PS Store (EU) does not have it anymore but imma move my ass, if not, Battlefield 4 is gonna take its place for 9,99€

-GoT: same thing here, BTF1 would take its place for 9,99€ too.

• Like 2

Rocket League & God of War are super fun. RL specially is a hunter's dream; you can earn a thousand trophies in a day if you know what you're doing.

Hope you had fun with Far Cry, I wouldn't have stomach to play them all?, but they're fun when you get into the groove. Specially FC3.

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

Rocket League & God of War are super fun. RL specially is a hunter's dream; you can earn a thousand trophies in a day if you know what you're doing.

Hope you had fun with Far Cry, I wouldn't have stomach to play them all1f605.png, but they're fun when you get into the groove. Specially FC3.

Probably Im not gonna know what I'm doing for the first 5 days ??? 

Yeah, me neither, I don't wanna end up hating the saga, and yeah FC3 was great back in the day, excited to play it again after the break! 

8 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Yeap, I have collected all my videogames since I'm 5 years old, now I'm 21 years old and I have a complete fortune in my room among videogames, consoles, figures, manga and panini albums. One of the best investments people can do!

Good boy. Happy to hear that!!

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 5:53 PM, Puppeter04 said:

Far Cry 

The 2004 PC hidden gem, imo ppl were too focused on Half Life 2 and Doom 3 at that time that they completely forgot about this. It was a difficult game, what made that softer was the stupid AI, of course. And I'm too tired to keep writing, just play it. Go back to basics once in a while, I promise It does not hurt. 

Hah I did play the first Far Cry one year after its release (because it was killing my PC at the time). It was a great shooter with great graphics and a mad dumb plot xD 

Since it was brutal on harder difficulties, I don't dare play it on PS3 or whatever console it was released. Will just live with the nostalgia ?

4 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

Currently working on: 

M3e5fab.pngMcbd433.pngMfc12bb.pngMdd0828.pngMe26cd1.pngMf6e035.pngMa72482.pngM2e01af.png

• Mass Effect includes the whole trilogy
  • Heavenly Bodies is a nightmare
  • Fallout 76, imma spend 10 years in this game before I can get the plat
  • HP i'm with the second one

Which one do you think is gonna be the first one to be "platted"?

My heart goes with Nioh 2, my mind goes with Far Cry Primal, my thoughts and prayers for you goes with AC Unity ?

Next additions 

M5bcd43.png

giphy.gif

Perfect pick right there xD 

Tons of good luck with your list! You have quite a crazy good (and overall crazy) selection of games!

(also mad respect for completing so many Far Cries !!)

Edited by Copanele

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

...my thoughts and prayers for you goes with AC Unity 1f602.png

Let me be honest here, it is the fk worst AC in terms of climbing mechanics, thank god I don't have anger issues cause otherwise my controller would be destroyed and torn into pieces already. But if the prayers for me goes bc of the collectables, yeah, i know... hahahaha although i like to look for collectables in a free-roaming game to relax, 400 is just a bit excessive. I'm also more relaxed cause I'm done with the online trophies! 

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

Hah I did play the first Far Cry one year after its release (because it was killing my PC at the time). It was a great shooter with great graphics and a mad dumb plot xD 

Since it was brutal on harder difficulties, I don't dare play it on PS3 or whatever console it was released. Will just live with the nostalgia 1f60c.png

For me, shooters on PC are always easier, well maybe not always but most of the time, but what's life without a lil bit of challenging situations? ? you are just being weak ? and about Bloodborne hell yeah, started it back in... when was it? 2015? with my other account and absolutely loved its darkness, I'm excited!!!

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1