Puppeter04 returns

Puppeter04

22 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

It was rather fast let me tell you, even if it's not my fav, I was stuck to the sofa mostly when I spent 3 days sick af ! Looking forward to the DLCs but have lot of games to finish first, also I think Nioh 2 DLCs will come first, if not the 3 of them, at least 1, cause I'm gonna continue playing coop with Igor and you don't plan things the same way when you are 2 ! 1f602.png

Heh I liked Nioh 2 DLC quite a bit...I'd say I enjoyed it even more than the main game xD you'll have a great time with it! (there's even some nice spectacle there!)

I had the same feeling, the map is huge and empty, and even Skyrim was more populated lol, well actually no but my roomie has been playing AC Valhalla (we have the whole setup built together except when I wanna stream, then I move to other room), and I even find Valhalla more populated tho. And my lord, I'm hyped about it now. 

I REALLY cannot wait to see what you think about Valhalla!

Me, I really enjoyed the main game, even if it was filled with collectibles and nonsense. It really was a fun medieval time...

....and then the DLC happened. Honestly, screw the Isu artefacts at this point!

Going back to Egypt, the only thing that gave me goosebumps was the creation of the brotherhood symbol when the lil skull Bayek had, fell into the sand, omg that was amazing. But I missed some of Eden's fruit relevance. But again, as a history buff myself, I can't complain cuz in that aspect the game was truly on point. 

Yeah THAT was a great moment. 

Reading back my old Origins impressions, I remember how detached and...disinterested Aya was. Bayek was ready to paint the entire desert red in order to take his revenge while Aya was ... eh, it happens, let's see what Cleopatra wants from us.

Maybe I remember it wrong but that's the feeling I had ?

How's DMC5 going? Bc as a Diablo stan myself I already know your feelings but damn, I'm sure you know what trophy scares me from DMC right? HAHAH

Oh DMC5 is going on great xD at this point I am playing it as a mean to chill from all the SPREADSHEETS AND BUILDS FROM DIABLO 2 OMG MY HAMMERDIN NEEDS TO GET BETTER--

Ahem, yeah, I am S ranking pretty much every mission now, on Dante Must Die difficulty. The only problem I have is that my fingers kinda hurt from all the button holding ? DMC5 sure is easier the second time around! Should be done with it by the end of this week (unless Diablo 2 gets me trapped once again)

Edited by Copanele

21 hours ago, Copanele said:

Heh I liked Nioh 2 DLC quite a bit...I'd say I enjoyed it even more than the main game xD you'll have a great time with it! (there's even some nice spectacle there!)

It definitely looks fun, trophy lists included, still surprised about the mystic arts for fists trophy, that'd be the only time you'll see me using my fists or anything like that in a souls-like! bc I've been scrolling through your YT channel, you fking psycho ?

I REALLY cannot wait to see what you think about Valhalla!

Me, I really enjoyed the main game, even if it was filled with collectibles and nonsense. It really was a fun medieval time...

....and then the DLC happened. Honestly, screw the Isu artefacts at this point!

First game of June after I defend my thesis, get back home and boom, time to be a Viking!! I'm really looking forward to the summer when I can really sit down and play without any remorse... oh boy, the 2 years pause I took its taking its toll on me, games stack up at immeasurable speed

Reading back my old Origins impressions, I remember how detached and...disinterested Aya was. Bayek was ready to paint the entire desert red in order to take his revenge while Aya was ... eh, it happens, let's see what Cleopatra wants from us.

Maybe I remember it wrong but that's the feeling I had ?

Oh no, you are totally right, I even felt sorry for Bayek ? if that love ever existed, it was more than dead but even tho, they had a purpose that comes first. At least in this game, they didn't kill my love interest as they usually do, they only gave me a reason to cry and right at the beginning hahaha

Oh DMC5 is going on great xD at this point I am playing it as a mean to chill from all the SPREADSHEETS AND BUILDS FROM DIABLO 2 OMG MY HAMMERDIN NEEDS TO GET BETTER--

Ahem, yeah, I am S ranking pretty much every mission now, on Dante Must Die difficulty. The only problem I have is that my fingers kinda hurt from all the button holding ? DMC5 sure is easier the second time around! Should be done with it by the end of this week (unless Diablo 2 gets me trapped once again)

Daaaaaaaaamn, Vergil's fight is difficult on its own on normal diff, and you are there S ranking every mission on DMD diff... what a boss, looking forward to your post (on both games tho, been ages since I played some Diablo!!) 

Hammerdin, let me remember my build, if I'm not mistaken, I'll find my spreadsheet at some point, but as a generic view  (don't get me started with the specific view bc I could be here writing til tomorrow night)

S: +100 but not too more than that

D : less than 200, whatever gives me a high high %  chance of blocking

V:  250+ 

E: nothing at all... mana potions buddy

And for me, this building was broken (in a good way, it was more than enough). Dunno what build you have or how you can make your Hammerdin better but share the tips when you figure it out! ?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

Oh no, you are totally right, I even felt sorry for Bayek 1f602.png if that love ever existed, it was more than dead but even tho, they had a purpose that comes first. At least in this game, they didn't kill my love interest as they usually do, they only gave me a reason to cry and right at the beginning hahaha

Definitely better than the one in Unity where Arno kissed the bottle more than he kissed Elise (although that was quite a French thing to do ?)

But yeah all in all I felt sorry for Bayek. It made him into one compelling protagonist tho!

Daaaaaaaaamn, Vergil's fight is difficult on its own on normal diff, and you are there S ranking every mission on DMD diff... what a boss, looking forward to your post (on both games tho, been ages since I played some Diablo!!) 

Well it's the second time I play this game....after playing DMC3 for 1+ years just for fun...and playing DMC4 for an absurd amount of time ? poor Vergilius could not handle a Harley Davidson to the face.

Buuut at least I can write a competent post about this game now, the original one that I wrote sucked ass ?

Hammerdin, let me remember my build, if I'm not mistaken, I'll find my spreadsheet at some point, but as a generic view  (don't get me started with the specific view bc I could be here writing til tomorrow night)

S: +100 but not too more than that

D : less than 200, whatever gives me a high high %  chance of blocking

V:  250+ 

E: nothing at all... mana potions buddy

And for me, this building was broken (in a good way, it was more than enough). Dunno what build you have or how you can make your Hammerdin better but share the tips when you figure it out! 1f602.png

Yeee you got the sacred texts! I too found one lost archive with my original D2 LoD Hammerdin build and "finessed it" with some info online.

What I aim for currently:

S: I put maybe 5 extra points in here, getting bonuses from items, ended up with 100+

D : like you said, less than 200 for the block

Vitality: EVERYTHING ELSE

E: nothing at all

Biggest stuff for the hammerdin is the equipment:

Head - Shako helmet

Armor - Enigma, best armor in the game, i can teleport with it, a pain to find the runes tho

Weapon - Heart of the Oak

Shield - Herald of Zakarum for 75% block rate

Sash - Arachnid mesh

Rings - Stones of Jordan babyyyy

Amulet - whatever gives me cast rate 

Legs - SPEEEED

Also a very important part of the build is the mercenary that I get from Act2 Nightmare with Frost aura. I give him an Insight weapon that massively regens mana( makes mana pots obsolete) and the rest of the equipment has to be with life drain and resistances.

I expect this to get me all the way to 99 Hardcore ?

Ok I murdered your thread with useless Diablo 2 stuff ?mega best of luck with the thesis!

P.S. I see you also enjoyed my DS2 SL1 Fist Only run ? best way to handle souls games,punching your way to victory:>

On 6/5/2023 at 11:59 AM, Copanele said:

Biggest stuff for the hammerdin is the equipment:

Head - Shako helmet Harlequin Crest for meeee

Armor - Enigma, best armor in the game, i can teleport with it, a pain to find the runes tho  YUP

Weapon - Heart of the Oak definitely 

Shield - Herald of Zakarum for 75% block rate  and if its possible,  Spirit for 125%

Sash - Arachnid mesh Yup

Rings - Stones of Jordan babyyyy Nagelring for meeeeeeeee

Amulet - whatever gives me cast rate I was using Mara's Kaleidoscope (I'll never know how to write that word)

Legs - SPEEEED War Traveler if going for 125% block rate, at 75% i think I was using Sandstorm Trek?

Also a very important part of the build is the mercenary that I get from Act2 Nightmare with Frost aura. I give him an Insight weapon that massively regens mana( makes mana pots obsolete) and the rest of the equipment has to be with life drain and resistances.

I expect this to get me all the way to 99 Hardcore 1f601.png

Ok I murdered your thread with useless Diablo 2 stuff 1f602.pngmega best of luck with the thesis!

P.S. I see you also enjoyed my DS2 SL1 Fist Only run 1f60f.png best way to handle souls games,punching your way to victory:>

Yup, almost the same build as we can see right there ?, and charm, always 1-2 were Hellfire Torch and Annihilus, I used a 3rd one with my 125% build that I don't remember now, damn how tf I can retain so much info about a build of a game I played god knows when and I'm struggling so much with some part of my studies?! hahahahaha 

• Like 1

81 :platinum:  OVERCOOKED 2 - AKA the most fun and stressful cooking game

1880c6865fe58-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-431061725201917-1683834864069.jpg

Guess who I played this game with? yeah you got it

Played for: 12h 22m

Played: 12 times

Score: 8.1 / 10

The first game was a pleasant surprise that I enjoyed on Switch in a way that I thought was forgotten in the world of video games. The second has repeated the milestone. 'Overcooked 2' is the game for those who long for the days when afternoons were spent with another player right next to you as I did with my roommate or Online as I did with Igor. 

With the kitchen as an excuse, 'Overcooked 2' is once again that game in which talking, getting angry, and laughing is the best part of the experience. A title that is much more entertaining with friends but also does not forget to challenge yourself when you have no one to share it with. A minor, simple, and friendly game that, due to how it is offered, ends up delivering a formidable sensation.

If you've seen just enough of 'Overcooked 2' and didn't have the opportunity to try the first installment, the idea is as easy to understand as the mechanism of a jug. Alone or in the company of other players, the challenge is to complete cooking challenges, leaving behind all the paraphernalia that included games like 'Cooking Mama'. But oh boy, I do miss 'Cooking Mama'.

You have three basic buttons here: pick up items, perform actions like throw or slice, and give a small but useful boost. With them, you have to manage to deliver the orders that arrive at the kitchen and remain at the top, from a lettuce and tomato salad to a piece of sushi.

In the first case, it is as easy as cutting the lettuce and tomato and placing them on a plate in the delivery area. Then, things get a little more complicated. You have to place the seaweed, cook the rice in a pot and cut the fish before passing it through a bamboo steamer. It doesn't matter in what order you place the elements on the plate, the important thing is to have them ready and not let anything burn.

Nor does it matter that the food has gone through the floor (fuck food safety), the score and the tips may not allow you to reach the three stars that are in each level, but that is not going to prevent you from advancing in the story. But we are trophy hunters here, so, focus.

As expected, little by little things get complicated and, what in the first installment were more complex orders and bloody scenarios, in 'Overcooked 2' it becomes even more challenging. You may start cooking in a hot air balloon and end up crashing in a kitchen, you may have to deal with conveyor belts and stages that separate or, as the great novelty of this installment, even more bloody kitchens that include elevators, portals, and catwalks that end up sinking and leaving you without one of the characters for a few seconds.

As kitchens have many elements to take into account (the cutting board, pots, pans, ovens, mixers, sink...), the great asset is in the organization. If you play alone you can switch between one character and another. If you do it with friends, or you communicate so as not to repeat processes and maintain order, or the kitchen becomes a real chaos in which it is very easy to go from laughter to insults and back again. Yeah, I tend to swear like a truck driver and I'm not ashamed. 

Adding also the structural modifications that can be lived, for example, a flying kitchen in which to throw food from one side to another so that your partner can cut while you wash the dishes, the situations that arise are the most delirious and funny.

If you manage to not get nervous, the weather, the orders that accumulate and make you lose points if they are canceled, the changes of scenery and the fire that has just started in a pot that had been asking for half a minute to be removed from the fire, they will do it. Get ready to hear on more than one occasion "But you didn't say that you were going to do it?".

Verdict

‘Overcooked 2’ is one of those games that seems made for summer. The perfect pastime for a handful of days playing to complete the story and unlock characters so that, when there are people available, you can enjoy the arcade mode in the company of raccoons in wheelchairs or cartoon Gordon Ramseys.

It is difficult to place it in the category of "essentials" because of how little it adds and the short journey it is. The idea of including multiplayer and new options for dishes and settings is appreciated, but there is nothing that separates it, especially from the original idea. Despite this, it is one of those games that you should have on your radar until you can get it at a good price or it gives you a deer that invites you to jump into the pool. The only thing you should know about buying it is that you will never regret doing it. And even less if you have a PS+ subscription. 

Side note: DLCs will be done at some point

THE GOOD:

• One of the best cooperative games
  • Very addictive challenge
  • Kinda a long story if you are going for the plat playing alone. Even more if you play the DLCs

THE BAD:

• Fun but not revolutionary scenarios
  • Little innovation compared to the first

Recommendation:

SIMS4_EPIC_PORTRAIT-Product-Image_1200x1600_1200x1600-aab8b38d851dbd96bcba41d6507d3a32

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

Any excuse is good not to continue studying, this is not a platinum nor is it 100%, but the servers were confirmed basically dead today and that left me without my shiny plat just being 1 trophy away from it but let me tell you, thank god, bc the trophy left meant to play for 10-15min each day for the next month. Yes, I'm talking about: 

Rayman-Legends.jpg

As a said note: Do you remember that Rayman game on PS2 (3D) that was literally the weirdest game ever? or it's just me?

Rayman Legends, oh boy, based on jumps, slaps and songs, this gem from Michel Ancel and Ubisoft got fully into my heart, as much as I hated some levels.

It didn't have to be like this. Me, there, playing Rayman Legends on my PS3 in the heat of summer. The game was originally designed as a Wii U exclusive, announced before the console was even released.

But something happened that changed the plans of the heads of Ubisoft, perhaps because the Wii U had not started as the phenomenon that was its predecessor. So the game was delayed for half a year, which allowed the developers to port the already finished Wii U version to PS3 and Xbox 360, and add much more content to all of them. 

And now I appreciate it. Rayman Legends is a game of such caliber that it deserves the largest possible audience of gamers. In fact, it's not just the summer heat that can be blamed if a certain plumber is sweating it out right now. Because where the New Super Mario Bros. series began to sound scratchy, Rayman Legends shone with its grace and ideas to such an extent that perhaps we should've been talking about a new king of the genre.

81528-rayman-article_image_t-1.jpg

You have to be exceptionally cold-hearted to hold back the smile in the first few minutes with Rayman Legends. The game oozes joy everywhere, from the graphics to the level design, passing through the sound effects or the phenomenal soundtrack. Even the game's main menu presented as a large gallery filled with tiles leading to the game's levels, is so welcoming that I've found myself more than once just running around and tumbling with Rayman.

The story is minimal; Kind of like the rogue protagonist and his other hero friends have been fried for a hundred years, while nightmares have invaded the Glade of Dreams and kidnapped a handful of Teenies (the little blue-nosed creatures we met in Rayman Origins). Luckily, little, green, flying buddy Murphy is ready to wake our heroes up with a nice cake, so Rayman and company immediately head out to collect thousands of the little yellow Lums and release as many Teenies as they can find around the world.

That Legends is a direct sequel to Rayman Origins (2011) is pretty obvious, and it shares many of the basic mechanics. This means you'll be chasing Lums, finding secret rooms, jumping, running, dodging, swimming, and floating your way through a multitude of colorful worlds, all while dishing out pie to enemies (and almost always to friends, too, if you're playing on co-op). But you can tell that this time Michel Ancel and his team have given free rein to their imaginations because while Origins was fantastic, Legends is so full of inspiration, ideas, and inventiveness that its predecessor seems almost drab by comparison. Yes, I will die on that hill.

81EV8QTseZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Gone are the shooter sequences where you ride on the back of a mosquito and shoot wildly at every living thing. Instead, each world features its own distinct theme and mix-and-match set of mechanics that offer variety. This may not apply much to the first world, but in Toad Story we glide in rising air currents, dodge spikey foliage or carnivorous plants, and know the importance of being able to float and twist Rayman through the air, surrounded by danger... 

In the fabulously titled (in all countries) Fiesta de los Muertos, the theme is Mexico and food, and large portions of the levels are made of cake that both Sidekick Murphy and certain monsters can happily eat, thus digging new avenues for Rayman to take advantage of. In Olympus Maximus, the theme is Ancient Greece, and here you have to dodge the rain of fire and some very mischievous gods who shoot lightning bolts at you. 

My personal favorite is 20,000 Lums Under the Sea, which melds a Jules Verne-esque universe with a James Bond setting and stealth mechanics (for real!), as Rayman sticks to the shadows above and below the water, trying to get out. from the sights of deadly weapons that fire at anything that moves within their field of vision.

raymanlegends_871254_650x.jpg

Collecting hidden Lums and Teenies is the driving force of the game, and the more you collect, the more stuff you unlock. New characters and costumes, tough time trial bonus levels, scratch cards that reward you with more Lums, collectible creatures or extra levels from Rayman Origins that have been updated with the new graphic style. The difficulty is steadily increasing, and if you want to find all the secret rooms, levels, and collectibles, you'll have to spend another few hours playing the game. 

Aside from the fact that this new Rayman is a blast in terms of fun - both in the development of the ordinary levels and in the clever bosses and the brief cut scenes - it also looks and sounds absolutely amazing. The style is a development beyond the hand-painted look of Origins, but with much more detailed and nuanced coloring, making the whole look like a living oil painting. The music is really fantastic, following the line of curious instrumentation with great taste for the ukulele and the mouth harp. So much so that several times I was tempted to dust off my own guitar and drums and start playing with the game. Some of the music is new, some recycled from the predecessor, but it's just as enjoyable to listen to. 

Each world ends with a fast-paced and frantic level in which you have to speedrun through a route designed in such a way that jumping, punching and collecting Lums is done to the exact rhythm of the music, in this case, themes based on classic pieces and iconic rock songs were adjusted for the occasion; there's Black Betty in Rayman gibberish or Eye of the Tiger in a mariachi rendition. Sounds as cool as it is hilarious, who said rhythm games were dead? 

Rayman Legends is concentrated love. Joy oozes from every pore and crevice, and while it does get pretty tricky at times, the game is generous enough with checkpoints to never get frustrating, and a good dose of tenacity is often enough to get you going. And if not, you can always go out, grab a new level, and come back later, as the game is delightfully non-linear. 

Rayman Origins was one of the best platformers of its console generation and Rayman Legends has surpassed it in every way. Simple as that. The protagonist may have been at this for a couple of decades, which is a lifetime in a video game context, but it doesn't seem that way at all. Rayman refreshes as very few have done.

Edit: I thought I was missing only 1 trophy for the plat, but I looked, and I can squeeze two more, the thing is, I don't have my saves so I'll have to re-start the whole thing, totally worth it if you ask me tho. Will do, at some point. 

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

82 :platinum:  IMMORTALS FENYX RISING 

1885a06591618-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-431394770378664-1685135821791.jpg

Played for: 58h 25m

Played: 27 times

Score: 7.9 / 10

Finally, a game that truly understands what Greek mythology is all about... 

It took me a long time to solve a fairly simple puzzle. Zeus laughed at me while Prometheus teased him: "It's normal that his children don't even want to see him". Zeus denied being a bad father, maybe just a little bit; Prometheus wanted to answer, but he had an eagle pecking at his guts, so maybe it wasn't the time. It's such a deliciously scripted moment, so neatly framed as a joke, that I almost inadvertently laugh. This moment, like many other similar ones, perfectly encapsulates Immortals: Fenyx Rising, as a whole: a game that makes no effort to hide its tricks or its influences, but is committed to trying to make you have the best possible time during the whole trip.

The plot that starts the game is quite simple: our protagonist, Fenyx, is shipwrecked on the Island of the Gods, and there she meets Hermes, one of the few deities that have survived the ravages of a cataclysm caused by Typhon. Hermes believes that, according to a prophecy, Fenyx is the only one who can save the Gods from their terrible fate, and without notice, we are entrusted with the mission of trying to help them gain back their powers and be able to stand up to the bad guy. Thus, four areas will be opened to us that we can explore, each of them home to a specific God - Athena, Aphrodite, Ares, and Hephaestus - and whose biome and puzzles will be in one way or another inspired by their history. 

There, we will have to complete a series of missions to solve their problems, and as a reward, they will give us some blessings that will help us during combat. One of Aphrodite's blessings, for example, allows us to revive in the middle of combat if we die; others serve to lengthen combos or do more damage with finishing moves.

The zones can be explored in a non-linear way, and in addition to the missions, of course, we will find a lot of secondary activities. In fact, the first thing that we are asked each time we reach a new area is to look for the corresponding God statue, from which we can discover the map of the entire area, in the style of Assassin's watchtowers. When this happens, the inevitable next step is that we get a little overwhelmed with the hundreds of icons that now appear on the screen. One advantage that the Immortals map has - especially when compared to other Ubisoft titles - is that it is quite contained. It is full of things to do, side challenges to complete, and other things to discover, yes, but in general the space between the different points is small. So it never takes us more than a couple of minutes to get anywhere, and in general that encourages us to get interested in things to do. Using a map that is denser than extensive on this occasion is clearly a success because the great virtue of the game is precisely its immediacy. Practically on no occasion will we get involved with a puzzle or a mission for more than half an hour; things flow very quickly, and the lightness that this gives to the general dynamics of the game fits very well with its tone, casual, without taking anything too seriously.

1885a06821f5-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-431394772494050-1685135830054.jpg

Mechanics... It's here, too, where the references to its obvious inspiration - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - become most apparent. The movement within the game is quite dynamic, and we can alternate between using our wings, which work like a paraglider, swimming or climbing, and taming mounts to summon them quickly. All these actions are tied to a resistance bar that we don't use for practically anything else, and that at first limits us in a rather arbitrary way. I fully understand why they exist - Zelda has them, after all - but they don't seem to make much sense in a title with far less survival inclination. The skeleton is there, and we will often remember Link's adventures as we visit certain settings and sanctuaries, but the more purely RPG aspect of the Nintendo title is quite simplified. There are no elements or altered states and we will not have the need to collect materials and food to create our potions. Instead, there are four types of plants and mushrooms that we can collect to create life, resistance, defense, and attack potions, and some other materials that we use to level up and improve attack or the number of potions that we can carry with us...

In fact, this simplicity is also transferred to weapons. We will be unlocking swords, helmets, bows, and other items as rewards for some missions, but at no time will these improve our attack power or defense chance, but instead add a series of modifiers. Through the equipment, we achieve aesthetic changes to the character - which, yes, can be customized, so that we can use the modifiers of one helmet but the appearance of another, for example - direct changes in combat, such as combo bonuses, the possibility of recovering life when doing dodges or doing more damage to enemies that are in the air.

So generally getting new resources or weapons won't be very exciting, and not enough of an incentive to complete complex quests for it. Instead, the game decides to put the eggs in another basket: the secondary content will help us expand our skill tree. Either through stamina and health improvements, or through unlocking specific features - more combo moves, the ability to speed up while gliding, or to collect resources faster - that will lighten the pace of the game, in general. It seems more efficient to solve the different types of side puzzles - the chambers of Tartarus or the "constellations", different types of puzzles - than trying to go for the chests or the daily quests, which give us a little less interesting content. 

The combat, on the other hand, works really well. We have a weak attack, a strong attack, and as we progress we will unlock different powers associated with the gods that we will activate using L2 along with another button, and they will consume a bit of our resistance. In addition, we have a dodge, which when executed perfectly will slow down time a bit so that we can land an extra hit. Again, it doesn't invent the wheel, but it's true that it feels good in almost all circumstances. The hitboxes are somewhat permissive with dodging and stealth attacks, and this means that I almost never find myself with large level barriers when facing bosses, because I can easily turn the fight in my favor. What adds to a perhaps familiar formula is a combo meter that progressively increases the power of your attacks. It's interesting complementing it with the dodge - or with the block; but this mechanic, we will discover soon, is much worse implemented - to ensure that the enemies do not hit u, that the combo increases a lot and you can shorten the sometimes long life bars that some bosses have.

450_1000.webp

However, the repetitiveness of the enemies does end up being a problem in the long run. Almost every fight will ask us to stop a couple of small enemies, soldiers with or without a shield, and other mythological creatures. Although the first time you fight against Cerberus or against a Minotaur it may catch my attention, you'll end up fed up with them after hundreds of confrontations. With the exception of a couple of slightly flashier bosses, I found a lot of reuse of enemies and very similar move sets to each other. In this sense, greater changes would be appreciated when we change the area, especially since the areas do separate from each other visually, but not so much in terms of the battle itself.

Even so, the puzzles - punctuated by a few battles here and there - take up most of the game time. The puzzles in the main quests, and with a few specific exceptions, are very cleverly designed: you'll rarely get stuck, and usually, when you do you'll just need to clear your head for a bit and come back later to see that the solution was pretty self-explanatory. Each puzzle uses a different internal logic, such as moving stones, pressing buttons, or lighting bonfires, and plays on the concept in unexpected ways to offer many different challenges. The puzzles of the secondary missions, yes, are a little less inspired, and are generally simpler, but I have also found quite striking specific challenges.

The difficult thing to assess this game, in general, is the fact that none of its elements seems to contribute anything particularly revolutionary in itself but put together, everything works in a rather remarkable way. Going around solving puzzles, kicking various enemies' asses, and unlocking some new ability is surprisingly addictive and light. Add to this a much more modest length than we expected - the game can be beaten in a good 20 hours, double that for us trophy hunters - the result is not a great set, but a nice-looking one. Surely, the greatest virtue of Immortals is a certain confidence that what it proposes is solid - and has the right references - and that it does not aspire, at any time, to be an extraordinary experience. During the game time I surprised myself, over and over again, not being able to stop playing, always wanting to take one more mission, one more vault, until 6 am! (Just happened twice but damn). Immortals: Fenyx Rising has a much clearer focus than it seems at first glance, and marries the whole package with an excellent understanding of why Greek mythology fascinates. An approach that at times may seem obvious, or that will not teach anything new to those who control it in depth, but that knows how to make us smile with references or jokes, and that does not want to understand this folklore as something reserved for the most expert or the most cultured, but as something that anyone can enjoy from the right perspective. And that, without a doubt, is the best of its victories.

And now, some of my favorite jokes/comebacks of this game, bc this... this is the best part of the game.

Aphrodite -"So you're completely back to normal? No feathers anywhere? Not even..."

Ares - "No, I am a complete God again."

Aphrodite - "Oh well, I suppose fantasies are best left as fantasies"

Ares or Hephestios (idk now): "You know Aphrodite... art doesn't come fast"

Aphrodite: "But you do" 

The pun when a giant pearl rolls by, Zeus - "Do you think it's Clamouflaged?"

On the loading screen, when you get the explanation of how to tame and summon a mount, Zeus' commentary:

"I was ready to be summoned the moment I was born."

Someone around said "I'd totally join Typhon's- side if he paid off my child support.......Just kidding"

"If we by chance cross swords, don’t tell my wife" That's a total gay comment and I'm here for it

"He turned everyone into stone!!!!" 

Zeus - Every time I go visit I'm pretty stoned too 

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 4

?

I was too focused on my physical PS3 collection that I complety forgot about the digital games that have been sitting there for YEARS. I don't know why I'm surprised if I have physical copies that I haven't touched in 10+ years. Time is going too fast. Stop it. I started my PS3 backog cleaning with Fifas, (FIFA 11 and 12 require you to play for 50h which is criminal, but im not in a rush with those bc plat is unobtainable by now so a couple of matches a week and ill be done with the rest of the trophies I can get by May 2024). Another dissapointment is Assassin's Creed III. I boosted the online trophies some years ago with a random dude here, Don't remember your name, sorrry buddy. I was so happy cause I thought I did everything and just let the game be there til I was in the mood to get the plat but surprise, there was another trophy not specifically related to multiplayer but needed the servers to do it and I FORGOT to do it, so another plat fucked up for just 1 trophy... anyway... Let's go to the 100% of today:

Digital collection, the backlog cleaning includes those games hidden here with a 0%, around 4 or 5 games. Started 3 these 2 days, and they are: Doom Classic Complete (they delisted this gem long  ago, thank god I bought it cuz is one of my fav OG games), The Idolm@ster One for All (what? I'm a weeb too), and this post's game: Linger in Shadows

th?id=OIP.9BzOX74p7YA_hcmw6Wv2tgAAAA&pid

I'm gonna try to explain this as best as I can but don't put to much hope in this.

this review was supposed to be an impression of playing the craziest software ever brought to the show floor of TGS, which paradoxically is not. Plastic's group of programmers impressed Sony so much that they decided to cooperate and release the first continuous demo for the game console, which means a historic moment for the entire demo scene.

Seven minutes

Originally, Linger in Shadows was talked about as a new Sony Santa Monica project, then as a preview of the PS3's capabilities, later as an interactive experiment, until little by little no one knew what would become of it. And it wasn't helped by the seven-minute video where the entire demo was shown. So it came as a surprise that even in its final form, Linger in Shadows looked identical to the promo trailer. Similarity is just about what you see, not interactivity and added value in the form of trophies.

Six minutes and 50 seconds, that's the time of Linger in Shadows. And whether you choose passive observation (Watch) or active plot intervention (Linger), you'll never get past this footage. The story is identical for both modes, the demo can be paused, screenshots can be taken at any time, scenes can be looked around using motion sensors or played forward or backward along with sound and music.

th?id=OIP.eS76z4COVDnwOVdW_Oi_bQHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

However, for me, the active Linger is more interesting. The demo is divided into five large scenes (Sigil) with alternate endings, but only one will always move you forward. At the very beginning, you have to pause the action on the screen and shake the controller until the bar at the top is filled. At that moment, the demo lets you know through massive vibrations that something has happened and skips the opening credits through a psychedelic tunnel and transports you to the next scene. In the next, you watch a flying dog being chased by darkness. When he catches up with him and turns him into a stone, the scene will rewind to the beginning and you have to fill the bar with a series of actions and continue on.

Sometimes it's turning the controller around its own axis, sometimes turning on the lights (eyes) on the mechanical octopus, then alternately pressing L2 and R2 and combining them. You can't see the individual activities in advance like in quick time events, but by scrolling forward and backward you have to find the passages that require some interactivity from you and then perform it according to the displayed pictograms. In addition to actively interfering with scenes, you can simply move, turn, rotate, etc. selected objects. With a frozen scene, such manipulation looks extremely effective.

What lurks in the shadows

Linger in Shadows supports trophies and is directly related to finding greetings from other demo groups. In this way, it indirectly forces you to thoroughly explore every single scene and achieve 100%. A hidden easter egg is waiting in the main menu (just press L3 and R3), which will especially please old-school enthusiasts and those who still vividly remember the 8-bit era in its full power. Actually, Linger in Shadows is for them. Sitting in front of abstract worlds, connected scenes that are not connected by a story, but in which you can find references, are described as digital art in certain circles, and it is this group that will appreciate this piece the most.

th?id=OIP.EVykmzGmGFlReaECDgLuYwHaEL&pid

Whether Sony has continued the trend of supporting demo groups or not, Linger in Shadows its the measure of success and viability of the journey. It's a bold project and proof that other creations had a chance to run on a gaming machine. The demos mostly squeeze the hardware to the maximum, the same cannot be said about Linger in Shadows, but the combination of surround sound and solid technical processing together with vibrations tends to place Linger in Shadows in various presentations or in an apartment full of modern art, just like the overlooked Mesmerize.

The Linger in Shadows demo was supposed to be distributed for free. The original idea was not like that, but considering that the whole scene was revealed in a video earlier that year, there were no dramatic surprises. Therefore, it is also very difficult to award a final grade. The basis could have remained the same, while Plastic could have created a new stage with financial help from Sony and then sold it for less than three bucks. This is how Linger in Shadows is interesting for trophy collectors and fans of other interactive creations.

I don't even know how to rate this but, another 100% done. Will be back with Abzû's review at some point next week :D

Edited by Puppeter04
misspelling, how to english yahoo answers
  • Like 2

Day of 100%'s ! 

Abzû

The beauty of this game is unmeasurable. 

7.9 / 10

18895f09e7e53-f2f161-DF217-AEA30-FA6-7307860-D75-A73-A20-message-431652458096445-1686142414439.jpg

ABZU is one of those games that you hear a lot about on the internet but you don't get a real idea of it until you sit down to play it. What did I know about ABZU before sitting down to experience it firsthand? I knew it was a game about the ocean and we would be a diver, plus I knew it was a beautiful game but I had no idea about the mechanics or the story. The story of ABZU is simple, some might even say almost non-existent. Our character appears floating in the middle of the ocean and must begin to investigate different areas to find their underwater cameras. With these cameras, we can make our way through different areas and progress little by little through the different levels

Levels are characterized by each representing a marine animal. While we are advancing through the levels we will always arrive at a kind of tower in which we will have to activate a kind of altar. When doing so, the altar will light up and we invoke an animal that will give power to that altar. I feel like this adds an interesting touch to a game that doesn't particularly shine for its story. Speaking of that, I'm just going to say that the end of the game is very strange and although it has some interesting revelations, I think it's an abstract work.

The mechanics of ABZU are simple, although it may take you a while to adjust. We will be able to swim, ride on some marine animals and activate some objects. It's interesting that the game doesn't allow us to do anything else and I think this is a great move by the developers. Having few mechanics, it becomes a game in which exploration prevails and looking for secrets to interact with. All of this makes advancing through the levels extremely easy but it doesn't get boring because we will always be looking for new animals and new secrets.

20181223221651_1.jpg

It's impossible to talk about ABZU and not mention its art style. Here we are swimming in a beautiful ocean that invades us from all sides and invites us to explore. I feel that the use of colors and the design of some of the submerged temples remind me a lot of Rime. I don't know if any of these games is really inspired by the previous one, but I have to admit that their art and the feeling when playing them is very, very similar.

From the musical side, ABZU shines for its soundtrack. There's nothing more to say, it's amazing. 

Cute little game worth playing if you like the ocean and its creatures. Definitely. 

Let's continue:

L1ef284.png

Forget Tekken, MK or SF, definitely the best fighting game I've played this year! nah I'm joking but it was fun tho, you just need to finish arcade mode and 2 misc. trophies and you are done, nothing to say about it, I'm just cleaning my backlog 

L2d38e7.png

4 trophies, a homerun to the left, a homerun to the right, homerun to the front, and 2 homeruns in a row. Difficult right? 

L64963b.png

.Detuned 

There's only one word to describe this game: drugs. Psychodelic customization. That's it.

I'm so excited to have my PS3 back that I'm completely forgetting about PS4 knowing that PS4 games are not forever but PS3 ones are but omg the nostalgia got me every time. Idk what game is gonna be here next bc I'm grinding BTFV mp xp, I need to do another playthrough on Nioh 2 to be at a decent level for some missions, SFV I'm focusing on online when I'm in the mood, don't know, I have a lot to play!!!!!! 

REC:

1339931f-8888-404a-99bb-1a19bdb1ece9-360x504-outside.jpg

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 4

Okaaaaaaaaaaay mfs Vita season has been inaugurated ! 

That's why I wanted the Vita for, platformers, cute little games, graphic novels, and things like Stardew Valley, Undertale, Minecraft... you know, things that somehow feel better on a portable console. 

Every time I buy a new console I start big, you'd never see me buying something with just one game, variety is key or that's what I think. 

Today I bring a 100% and 2 plats of which people could be ashamed but I have too much ego for that, also bc you know more than half of my games are grindy af and a little bit of these from time to time doesn't hurt.

Let's start with the 100% 

L11a33e.png

"Why kill yourself today if you can masturbate tomorrow?"
I think it was the most motivating phrase I have ever heard in my life

Actual Sunlight is a game that puts us in the shoes of Evan Winter, an obese and lonely young professional with severe depression. The game will lead us to make different decisions to try, as a last objective, that our protagonist does not commit suicide. Despite its 'pixel art' graphics, the game is a dark and adult story and is recommended for 18+.

it's not meant to be fun. It's not meant to entertain. There is no possibility of winning or losing. In fact, as a video game, it is a real garbage. And yet I am here to defend it.

I am going to summarize in a few lines what it consists of, before moving on to the important thing:

Evan Winter, the protagonist, has a normal life. He has his alarm clock set two hours before going to work to get up to exercise... but he never gets it. "Tomorrow I will begin to change," he tells himself. He spends all his time between video games, working, and sleeping. Evan Winter is a normal person, with just one small difference from most: he has a deep depression that is making him consider suicide as the only possible way out.

large.jpg

I am going to give you my opinion, not of the video game, but of its creator, Will O'Neill. Why's that? Well, because the video game is the least important thing in this video game. As I said before, if we compare this video game with almost any other, it would lose out in all its sections. But nothing that happens in Actual Sunlight really matters.
Actual Sunlight could have been a movie or a novel, and the result would have been the same. Will O'Neill's only goal was to get his message across to us. Will wanted to get everything out of him. He has done it from the skin of a depressive character, because it fits perfectly with his vision of the world (or, at least, with the part of his vision that he wanted to convey). And whether or not we agree doesn't matter shit. Because he didn't want us to like him; He just wanted to capture his thoughts in a video game.

21460650359_4f428964c5.jpg

If that's being obese, god forgive me but that's the type of body I'm into (men-wise)

There will be those who think it is silly. If you're looking for a video game to pass the time, yeah right, it's silly to play this. However, what seems to me is a very personal and courageous approach. A game made without thinking about the public. A game in which, seen in some way, the players are Evan Winter's psychologists. We just listen to his problems.

That is why I do not want to enter to assess whether I liked it or not. Because, as I already said, it is the least important thing in this game. I limit myself to applauding its creator for daring to do something like this, for opening up to us without fear of criticism, and who knows if paving the way for others to do the same. Because the world of visual and electronic entertainment is fed by commerciality. Commerciality is the home of cowards. And that gives credit to the brave few who treat video games as more than just a means of making money.

:platinum: 83 .- My Name Is Mayo
Leab898.png

Yeah, I joined the cult... nothing to say about this, tap tap tap or fap fap fap, I don't even know anymore

:platinum: 84 .- FoxyLand (EU)

Lcae73e.png

Boy... I missed something like this to pass the time. Fast and cute, and entertaining. Just complete the levels, everything will come naturally. 

Currently working on a lot of stuff tbh but priorities:

Vita -> Minecraft, Terraria, and Awesome Pea 

PS3 -> Tekken Tag Tournament HD, Black Ops, and Barbie (YES, this game even if it can be boring af gives me life from time to time)

PS4 -> Battlefield V online trophies, Nioh 2 NG+++, and a little bit on this and that

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 5:00 PM, Puppeter04 said:

:platinum: 84 .- FoxyLand (EU)

Lcae73e.png

Boy... I missed something like this to pass the time. Fast and cute, and entertaining. Just complete the levels, everything will come naturally. 

Hey, if you enjoy it is fine! I sincerely never understood all the discussion threads about these games. Just play anything you want, and enjoy.

Makes me remember those who brag about the movies they watch hahah, like those who watch Polish dramas from the 60s.

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

Hey, if you enjoy it is fine! I sincerely never understood all the discussion threads about these games. Just play anything you want, and enjoy.

Makes me remember those who brag about the movies they watch hahah, like those who watch Polish dramas from the 60s.

What if i tell you that my mission is to clean the entire vita catalog???? Psnp vita games > sort my average completion (all the way from Foxyland to Super Meat Boy!) Tbh i don't give a fuck, but i just want my plat 100 to be a "normal" game. 

Then PS3 and PS4 is the list i made with your help guys and more backlog 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, maxfighter23___ said:

@Puppeter04 just enjoy your games i am doin my playstation 4 backlog since i got on there way to many games my platinum number 20 wil be detroit become human 

the good thing about my attention deficit is that I enjoy pressing buttons and colors so I enjoy the majority of games hahahha ofc I have some preferences but 

On 6/20/2023 at 2:19 PM, Puppeter04 said:

I just want my plat 100 to be a "normal" game. 

Which I already fucked up HHAHAHA i thought i was playing during my "nap time" (what? I'm Spanish, mandatory siesta time) on my 2nd account but i guess not, so I continue playing and it is what it is... Anywayyyyy btfv online done, I'm stuck af in the hardcore playthrough, ain't no way, and i can start talking about the ton of games I'm playing but wouldn't make any sense, will be back soon with my top Ratalaika's games and luckily btfV plat.

• Like 1

:platinum: 107 -. Battlefield V 

Battlefield-V.jpg

Time played: 49h

Another beautiful afternoon on the battlefield... The plan of action was:

- Tackling the online: get 100K xp with each class (400K in total)

-500K as a player

-Misc stuff I needed a boosting session for, which lasted til 4 am

Some pretty good matches, but overall was a kinda boring and long experience. 

Then 3 stories of war, one being British, another one being from Norway and the final one being a Senegalese soldier (french)

1. I'm 20 years old, new recruit trying to get along with an old veteran. We got some issues but ended up being "friends".

2. 18 years old, female, needed to rescue my mom cuz the Germans took her, and she ended up sacrificing herself. I cried.

3. Lost my brother in battle, and the ending was such a plot twist, fking racists.

People say the campaign is kinda boring but I enjoyed it. I played it on hardcore straight away, which was really really hard. No joke.

Tbh lately I'm kinda tired and leading with some stuff irl, so til I get in a better mood to really write a review I'll just leave comments that summarize the experience + pros and cons:

- You will find emotional narratives with strong messages about the war

- Battlefield V redefines the essential dynamics of the experience

- It portrays an almost sick love for wanting to show environments and settings that are more than maps

PROS: 

• Game mechanics are the best the franchise has seen
  • Combat feels skilled thanks to the inclusion of the back kick
  • The attrition system encourages teamwork like never before in the franchise
  • Character mobility is outstanding
  • Features an impressive audiovisual level
  • It has solid game modalities; suitable for all types of players
  • Excellent combat experience, both in the air and on land

CONS:

• The balance of the classes needs to be worked on
  • At times it "runs away" from the thematic fantasy which it is inspired
  • Stamina progression system instead of merit
  • Lazy and flat customization systems

RECS:

053c4a89-9d50-4140-b614-95274d4c0f4a-360x504-outside.jpg    game-cover-battlefield-1-4k-phone-jnj4kshhhyrojc5w.jpg

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 3

:platinum: Color Guardians 

color_guardians-2770994.jpg
6.3 / 10

A Costa Rican game around here! If you have Latin roots, please embrace them!

The mechanics of Color Guardians are easy to learn but difficult to master and although it is a small game it has positive points that caught my attention.

In this runner side-scroll, we have two basic controls: with the D-Pad you can move the character that runs non-stop three layers deep, and with three of the main control buttons you will change the character's color. The objective of the game will be to survive the different levels in which moving between layers will help you avoid obstacles scattered throughout the three lanes. Why change color? Simply because it will be necessary to match the color of the character with that of some obstacles or springs in order to progress. Thus, the game will become a combination of the ability to handle both controls in a runner with well-coordinated rhythmic movements between both control inputs; imagine something similar to Harmoknight but instead of having a great relationship with the music, the variant of the constant change of colors of the characters is introduced. 

In addition to levels where you basically have to get from point A to point B using your color-changing and hovering abilities, each of the worlds features boss battles with a nice touch of variety with their mechanics.

Color-Guardians_20150518141122.jpg

The first levels feel quite simple and even lacking in difficulty, but it will be enough for you to reach the last ones of the first world for the real challenge to begin. Although the evolution of the levels progresses in general in a positive way, the game can quickly feel repetitive, and although new mechanics are introduced, unfortunately, they do not manage to make the game feel fresh and motivating in itself to continue.

Like many classic games, it rewards you for everything you do in the game, and your efforts will allow you access to a gallery where you can unlock anything from in-game music to 3D models of stage elements or characters and concept art from its colorful world. 

The music is not relevant enough to want to remove the soundtrack of the game but it is completely adequate to the contents of the game.

In general Color Guardians feels like a very good effort by Fair Play Labs that is fun and creative at least in the first moments of the game, as the games go by unfortunately it becomes repetitive and with everything and its gallery of unlockables its fun it is exhausted by the repetition of its mechanics.

Trophy wise it was okay, except for the death trophies, 500 in total, and 100 jumping off a cliff, the guide says that probably you'll have 500 deaths but the end of the game. My End Game Stats: 20 deaths. So... yeah. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Okay, life and gaming update. As you might know by now I tend to dissapear from time to time bc the other aspects of life require a little bit more of my attention. 

I think I'm moving countries once again next year, for 5-6 months (feb-july), maybe not, who knows, but its an option. If that happens idk if I'm gonna take my stuff with me, or just the vita. 

Location: Shanghai, China. If it end up not happening, what its sure is that imma be celebrating my 26th birthday in Japan (23rd July).

I'm currently hopping from job to job trying to find something that motivates me enough to stay. Luckily I've been able to do so bc I had enough money but it'll come a time when i won't have more option than staying in some job before i end up living under a bridge lol.

Regarding PS+ change of prices, I'm mad about it ngl, til the point that i'm not gonna renew the subscription (November) for one simple reason: PS3/Vita backlog. Thats it, finally I'll dedicate my time to clean that huge ass backlog and just play PS4 physicals. But don't worry, probably I'll renew around January if I don't leave. 

Plats gotten after Color Guardians: 25. Majority of them were Ratalaika's stuff, cuz otherwise I'll be getting a plat every 5 months. But I've been playing AC Valhalla and Black ops on PS3, but since I don't have much time or will to sit down and play, I just grab the vita when im in bed. "Normal" plats: Battlefield 1 and Dodge Ball Academia, thats it, lord, im horrible. But I did spend a lot of time playing Steep (super fun experience tho) but couldn't finish it before it was taken out of the catalog so another one I'll buy at some point along with Stray.

Started Acceleration of Suguri X-edition cuz I bought it ages ago (it's delisted now if im not mistaken), 2 trophies left but damn, I need patience for that final boss before I toss my PS3 controller out of the window. 

And I think thats basically it, I went back to the gym, trying to put on some weight, my cousin is back in Madrid so I'm spending a lot of time with him lately cuz we grew up as "siblings" and oh, I'm watching Monster, I read it a looooong time ago (Urasawa goat) but haven't watched it til now, I'm devouring it, and yeah, that's it. I'll try to make some progress on AC Valhalla this week, have fun and stay safe :D

• Like 3

LUCIAAA, glad you're alive hahahah. Really cool you're moving to Shangai. Well, depending on the person, for me travelling is always a great experience and I wouldn't change it for anything. 

Not sure what you'll be working on but you're a doctor so you'll surely find out what to do lol, you were a nutritionist right?  I don't know exaclty how's the situation in spain but I know here it's a bit hard so it could be the same : /

Anyway, wish you the best of luck as always!

Quite a ways to move for a job, but I wish you the best. I haven't had to actually move for work, but I've been in places for a while as I'm a contractor. Was actually in Madrid last month for vacation, neat city, but it was pretty hot.

2 hours ago, Jeanolt said:

LUCIAAA, glad you're alive hahahah. Really cool you're moving to Shangai. Well, depending on the person, for me travelling is always a great experience and I wouldn't change it for anything. 

Not sure what you'll be working on but you're a doctor so you'll surely find out what to do lol, you were a nutritionist right?  I don't know exaclty how's the situation in spain but I know here it's a bit hard so it could be the same : /

Anyway, wish you the best of luck as always!

I aaaaaaaaaaam, tbh lately ive been feeling more alive than ever before!! 

it is hard for the simple reason that as nutritionist are not in public health system, and finding a company is a pain in the ass cuz there's a lot of competition out here, its either that or building ur own company which i think is way worse hahahah, but yeah finding any type of job is difficult, I'm aiming to find something remote, but damn, I'm feeling the stress coming my way like a truck at full spead no breaks.

how are you?! 

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I wish you the best too, and I agree about Steep, definitely an amazing game. :)

Thank you! It was! made me miss snowboarding but its been ages so if i go now maybe i come back with both of my legs broken 🙂 so I'd rather not hahah

38 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

Quite a ways to move for a job, but I wish you the best. I haven't had to actually move for work, but I've been in places for a while as I'm a contractor. Was actually in Madrid last month for vacation, neat city, but it was pretty hot.

summer here is horrible, I suffered A LOT, growing up in an island and being here with no sea at sight is atrocious, normally i dont stay here over summer but had no option this year ! 

• Like 2

Best of luck on the move and work..Hard to find a job as one but I'd suggest getting a food in somewhere AND starting your own nutrition YouTube channel and develop that into a program.

a girl i grew up with did that..She makes so much now just showing healthy recipes. im like... yo.

Be safe/enjoy the move!

On 9/18/2023 at 11:32 PM, Infected Elite said:

Best of luck on the move and work..Hard to find a job as one but I'd suggest getting a food in somewhere AND starting your own nutrition YouTube channel and develop that into a program.

a girl i grew up with did that..She makes so much now just showing healthy recipes. im like... yo.

Be safe/enjoy the move!

that'd take a long time and finding the right audience, i prefer being a dumbass on social media, I think that'd be way faster lol sacrificing my dignity ofc

On 9/19/2023 at 7:23 AM, Copanele said:

Eyy welcome back, feared that AC Valhalla convinced you to quit gaming 😂

Damn, relocating to Shanghai, that's some big plans! Best of luck there!!!!

no wayyyyy, i'm taking my time! although the fact that you can play different arcs at the same time is making the story a little bit confusing. Not confusing but well idk what word rn hahaha currently having fun with the forgotten saga dlc :D

They're some big plans but idk if I can make all the steps in time, let's try at least! 

• Like 3