New list of glitched or buggy trophies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DeidaraSasori said:

Isn’t the Happy Holidays unobtainable? Since you can’t get anymore of the mystery boxes. Am I missing something or is there another way to get it?

The boxes you talk about are event exclusive and they removed them in the december event, but they say those will come back on later events, technically they are unobtainable as long as there is no event ongoing, but the trophy is not bugged or anything, you just have to wait for the next event.

9 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

The boxes you talk about are event exclusive and they removed them in the december event, but they say those will come back on later events, technically they are unobtainable as long as there is no event ongoing, but the trophy is not bugged or anything, you just have to wait for the next event.

It never was this way. You simply have to open mystery boxes in the bloodweb, event or not. I earned the trophy in both platform versions that way.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

4 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

It never was this way. You simply have to open mystery boxes in the bloodweb, event or not. I earned the trophy in both platform versions that way.

Yeah the problem is that they’re no longer in the bloodweb. I don’t think the way they intend us to get this trophy is to wait for events, that’s just so dumb, who likes time gated trophies??

I contacted them about Happy Holidays especially asking them to at least let us know if they’re working on it but they answered with typical copy pasta reply… Guess we’re gonna have to wait 3 or 4 months before they make obtainable all the time, or just wait for December. In the meanwhile I’m gonna make a forum thread. Nice

20 hours ago, DeidaraSasori said:

I contacted them about Happy Holidays especially asking them to at least let us know if they’re working on it but they answered with typical copy pasta reply… Guess we’re gonna have to wait 3 or 4 months before they make obtainable all the time, or just wait for December. In the meanwhile I’m gonna make a forum thread. Nice

I'll add that to the list once the patch is out, since it seems an event is about to start, so maybe they will add mystery boxes back, if they don't I'll add it to the list, I am just waiting for the patch.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Milk 'n' Cookies is also fixed :). This just leaves Item of Obsession as the only remaining broken trophy. EDIT: I spoke too soon, it looks like the Adept trophies are now knackered :(

Yeah and Mystery boxes are available in the current event, weird I just got adept for ONI requirements are now to kill all 4 survivors.

Edited by MAUSZX

Yeah they did a good job bringing back the mystery boxes with this event but be sure to farm BP as they’ll go away in 2 weeks when event ends and who knows when they’ll come back… Idk about the adept trophies but Item of Obsession is definitely still bugged. https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/360558/item-of-obsession-achievement-broken#latest Please upvote and comment on this thread so devs can see.

• Like 1

On 31/1/2023 at 9:43 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

New hotfix patch, it says the following:

• Killers will no longer receive Merciless Killer after Killing fewer than 4 Survivors.
  • The Item of Obsession Achievement can now be unlocked as intended. 

Let's see if the Adept killer trophies have no problems now. I read on twitter some guy say that it seems like they popped when you don't use offerings or add ons... only the  3 perks.

Edit: I did that with the Twins no trophy.

I did got it with Oni, so the trophy is so buggy it might or might not pop.

Edited by MAUSZX

• 2 weeks later...

List updated. The February 8th devs pull a "tentative fix" their words, for the Adept Killer trophies, personally I managed to get the Twin Adept, then again this might mean is still inconsistent, since some people did managed to get the Adept trophy before this "tentative fix".

just got huntress merciless 7 times without the trophy popping. are the dlc ones more prone to being buggy because all the base killers popped either first try or 2nd 

Edit: got it on the 9th or 10th merciless 

Edited by tekkIVXX