Easy platinum, but it's grindy

ollo99

On 09/12/2022 at 11:33 PM, iNiko33 said:

@mika8276 @ollo99 We discussed it with other players, and we found out what happened :

It only works if you have not completed the main story and complete a story mission for the first time. Replaying doesn't work.

At least this is what I think for now with the experience we have. We'll see when more players try it to see what's really happening.

I made it clear in the guide, I'll tell you when (if) it's published.

You will have to invite someone or reset your save (that was my case, did it with another player). Send a message on PSN if you need help with this ;)

@ everyone : I'll take any information on what happened on your side when trying to get this trophy (popped solo or not / story completed or not / any details).

Thanks!

could make it work solo by any means.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, resetting my save, multiple missions, etc

nothing worked at all. Maybe the updates did fix that loophole.

Finally, i invited someone else, and we both got it even before playing any mission (simply connecting together worked).

• Like 2

On 06/04/2023 at 6:52 PM, lesk8vaincra said:

could make it work solo by any means.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, resetting my save, multiple missions, etc

nothing worked at all. Maybe the updates did fix that loophole.

Finally, i invited someone else, and we both got it even before playing any mission (simply connecting together worked).

Thanks for your feedback! I think the same, it seems that the players who got the trophy solo were lucky and triggered a bug (I never managed to get the trophy solo neither). This may have been totally fixed in recent updates. If no one gets it solo in the coming weeks I think I'll change the guide and remove the 'solo' method.

Edited by iNiko33