T.H.R.E.A.T. Eliminated

On 12/8/2022 at 2:57 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

Does anyone have any tips of the best cards for certain characters to help them survive the 3 rounds. 

So far I have succeeded with :

The Hunter

Captain Marvel

The Hulk 

Wolverine

Captain America

I failed miserably with:

Nico

Blade

I don't feel skilled enough with most of the characters so I am just looking for some tips. Thank you for your time and consideration

I previously stated I failed with Captain America. I can't believe I forgot I won with him. 

For Nico I breezed trough her challenge using two copies of Witchfire+ which on kill recast up to 4 times, that and lowering the HP of stronger mobs with Swarms, it was very easy to do.

• Like 1

For anyone struggling with one or two heroes, here's an exploit to make it EASY if you have sufficient materials for modifying cards:

Any Skill card in the game can be modified with the "Redraw to add Concealed" mod. Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider already have cards that let you cheese the fights and prevent taking damage, but you can modify any character's Skill card with this mod. 

The caveat is that you may need to Modify the card over and over because each toss of the dice gives you two new mod options to choose from, and there's around a dozen possible mods (maybe more depending on the type of Skill).

After doing 10 heroes in the threat room and getting burnt out, I modded Skill cards for both Wanda and Hulk to get the Redraw to Add Concealed mod. Then, simply redraw it to conceal yourself. 

Additional tips to pull this off: any Exhaust cards you have increases the likelihood that you draw this modified Skill card again in the second and third rounds. Bring items for drawing cards and/or adding Redraws to ensure you can get this Skill card in your hand. 

1 hour ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Quick qustion, so I have had it were one enemy is left on the final way and it says I have completed the task and it says victory, does this count as a win?

You don't need to defeat any enemies at all, just survive all 3 rounds. If it says victory, you're good

• 2 weeks later...