Hide N' Seek DLC Trophies

Kaa-Bling

13 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Sucks to find out that Free Play doesn’t allow the new game mode. But at least boosting in private sessions helps. Also, the devs clearly can’t spell trophies because the trophy “I CAN BE YOUR ANGLE” has misspelled Angel.

That's the joke...

oCzVSchIsDKEfiXzdBtTl9fN8_NACy9OkearlnDQ

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Haikoooooooooo__ said:

How did you get 50 wins and 200 kills so fast ?

As I said, I used 3 phones and a ps4, and wins took me about 3h AFK. If you do them legit and avoid the timeouts mentioned here it's much faster: 

as for the kills, I used the same devices, I always hosted on my ps4 and chose it as a seeker and then quickly killed the hiders, it doesn't even take that long, like an hour

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DJY8898 said:

The kill trophies come naturally. It's the chance of being the seeker in a 15 group lobby that makes it take longer.

What makes the kills longer for me is the damn servers. They keep disconnecting me and a lot of other players while I was playing naturally. But then a friend of mine told me to switch to the Asian servers in the game (There’s North American, Europe, and Asia for game servers that you can switch with R2 in the main menu)… and I had no connection issues whatsoever. From the few matches I played on the Asian servers, no one crashed. Thought I share this with everyone, see if it helps out on anyone also have connection issues as well.

• Like 2