Hide N' Seek DLC Trophies

Kaa-Bling

Based on the description, it seems unlikely you can get all of these in free play, especially the "200 kills as a seeker" one. That seems like it would require other players, so based on custom game settings, you're still looking at (200 / 9) = 23 games as the seeker. Never mind another 50 games as a hider.

This one will likely require some actual boosting sessions with good coordination.

21 minutes ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Based on the description, it seems unlikely you can get all of these in free play, especially the "200 kills as a seeker" one. That seems like it would require other players, so based on custom game settings, you're still looking at (200 / 9) = 23 games as the seeker. Never mind another 50 games as a hider.

This one will likely require some actual boosting sessions with good coordination.

I would need to experiment with this. If the free play glitch still works, I wonder if you can decide whether to be the seeker or not. This would also mean a DLC guide for me to work on once I get these trophies figured out.

1 hour ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I would need to experiment with this. If the free play glitch still works, I wonder if you can decide whether to be the seeker or not. This would also mean a DLC guide for me to work on once I get these trophies figured out.

you can choose who will be the seeker in custom matches. I'm currently doing this with 4 devices, sadly you can't leave with a seeker to insta win more than 2-3 times, after that, you get a 4min timeout. So you need to wait out the timer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

you can choose who will be the seeker in custom matches. I'm currently doing this with 4 devices, sadly you can't leave with a seeker to insta win more than 2-3 times, after that, you get a 4min timeout. So you need to wait out the timer.

Hmm, good to know. I'm gonna try it out with my group from the main trophy list and see what's up. If anything, these trophies won't take long.

35 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

You can skip the timeout on mobile by closing and reopening app.

• Like 1

If you are too lazy to grind out the wins, I found a way to AFK them completely with 3 phones and auto clicker app.

I hosted on the phone (top one) and joined with 2 phones and a ps4. Set the optimal settings, hiding time to lowest, and put one of the phones as a seeker (very important!). I then set up the auto clicker spots as shown in the pic. On ps4 you need to use remote play and you need to use tinytask to record the input of holding X (adapters such as cronusmax can also do this more easily). After that just start running the autocliker and the script and watch a movie while trophies pop xD

319119795_1100774403934198_6177651446472238028_n.png

(keep in mind, you can use a different setup and devices but that was most optimal for me and easiest to set up and get going, just wanted to post this to give an idea. I found the whole boosting process a bit tedious lol)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, timpurnat said:

If you are too lazy to grind out the wins, I found a way to AFK them completely with 3 phones and auto clicker app.

I hosted on the phone (top one) and joined with 2 phones and a ps4. Set the optimal settings, hiding time to lowest, and put one of the phones as a seeker (very important!). I then set up the auto clicker spots as shown in the pic. On ps4 you need to use remote play and you need to use tinytask to record the input of holding X (adapters such as cronusmax can also do this more easily). After that just start running the autocliker and the script and watch a movie while trophies pop xD

(keep in mind, you can use a different setup and devices but that was most optimal for me and easiest to set up and get going, just wanted to post this to give an idea. I found the whole boosting process a bit tedious lol)

do you need a different google account on each phone because of the same login thing? or can I just use 1 on all since I have 5 phones lmao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

Does anyone know how to get "trust no one" and "I can be your angle"? 

Those 2 need to be done in a classic match because Hide N Seek does not use Shapeshifter or Guardian Angel, but they can be boosted with 4 players/accounts. Basically, if you’re the host of the match, make the shapeshifter and Guardian Angel odds to 100% in Customize while in a lobby so they’re guaranteed that someone will have that role. Once you start the match:

-If you’re crew mate, let the imposter kill you and see if you have the “Protect” ability. You can also tell if you’re a guardian angel if your ghost has angel wings. If you have the ability, press R2 to protect your chosen crew mate and the imposter must attack them quickly before it wears off for the “I CAN BE YOUR ANGLE” trophy

-If you’re imposter and you got the Shapeshifter ability, use it and choose who you want to turn into. If you’re boosting, you can easily shapeshifter into your mobile phone crew mate and kill them for the “TRUST NO ONE” trophy.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Who tf has 3 phones?

• Like 4

Pretty easy to boost with multiple devices, you can also never get a quit timeout by taking turns in which account is leaving the game. My advice (and what I did) would be to go for the kills and matches at the same time, like:

1st match - you're the impostor > kill everyone

2nd match - leave with dummy account 1 as impostor to insta-win

3rd match - leave with dummy account 2 as impostor to insta-win

...repeat

this should never result in a timeout

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Sucks to find out that Free Play doesn’t allow the new game mode. But at least boosting in private sessions helps. Also, the devs clearly can’t spell trophies because the trophy “I CAN BE YOUR ANGLE” has misspelled Angel.

Is that not intentional? Based on a meme

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Those 2 need to be done in a classic match because Hide N Seek does not use Shapeshifter or Guardian Angel, but they can be boosted with 4 players/accounts. Basically, if you’re the host of the match, make the shapeshifter and Guardian Angel odds to 100% in Customize while in a lobby so they’re guaranteed that someone will have that role. Once you start the match:

-If you’re crew mate, let the imposter kill you and see if you have the “Protect” ability. You can also tell if you’re a guardian angel if your ghost has angel wings. If you have the ability, press R2 to protect your chosen crew mate and the imposter must attack them quickly before it wears off for the “I CAN BE YOUR ANGLE” trophy

-If you’re imposter and you got the Shapeshifter ability, use it and choose who you want to turn into. If you’re boosting, you can easily shapeshifter into your mobile phone crew mate and kill them for the “TRUST NO ONE” trophy.

Thanks a lot! I would never guess you had to play in classic lol

9 hours ago, LuckySlime said:

do you need a different google account on each phone because of the same login thing? or can I just use 1 on all since I have 5 phones lmao

you can use a guest account I'm pretty sure, just be sure to host a game as "quick chat only"

7 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Who tf has 3 phones?

lol I had 2 because I play a lot of playlink/quiz games and I borrowed one from a family member (You can also emulate android on PC and use tinytask script)

also, I would say a similar setup could be very useful for grinding kills in hide and seek. just set it up so all phones rematch, this way you only need to play and start matches with main (host) 

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2