New Glitch for Maximum Security PS5 disc

related_browser1

55 minutes ago, related_browser1 said:

Now die. This should force an auto-save. It does not always work, but try again. You will now have zero items, period. If it worked and it was saved, you should now be able to make a manual save. If you can, and all of your files, say Maximum Security, delete any of the files past version 1.000.000. With that done, beating the game should net you the trophy/achievement at the end of the cinematic, where Jacob kills all of the enemies with no gun and no stun baton. He is literally pointing his finger at them.

how do you die? I try to let the building fall on me but it crashes

Edited by biggun3965

18 minutes ago, biggun3965 said:

how do you die? I try to let the building fall on me but it crashes

i died by getting to the door near the pods and waiting for it to explode and getting an autosave on version 1.0 then i deleted all the files except ,the auto save from version 1.0 beginning of game and the autosave u just got from dying

7 minutes ago, related_browser1 said:

i died by getting to the door near the pods and waiting for it to explode and getting an autosave on version 1.0 then i deleted all the files except ,the auto save from version 1.0 beginning of game and the autosave u just got from dying

I have tried 4 times, but when I die I don't get an auto-save.  The latest auto save that I have is from when I started the new game. you know how to fix this? Also whenever I delete all the save that are after 1.0 it crashes before I even make it to the door.

Edited by biggun3965

Glad i purchased the physical copy. For the 1st walkthrough, i haven't finished it. I started on Medium difficulty and blind-played it without any guide.

I plan to do the 2nd walkthrough on 1.00 by deleting the game and on easy difficulty. In the end i switched the difficulty to hard by using the positive glitch.

23 minutes ago, Tutejszy93 said:

I make it to credits on 1.00 ver but still no trophy. I have save new game max on 1.00, autosave and manual save(pods run).

Ok. It worked after load autosave file and and credits starts. One more tip about forced autosave. When u run to pods, try make manual save. I get autosave after I died when I do this.

Edited by Tutejszy93
Help
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, biggun3965 said:

I have tried 4 times, but when I die I don't get an auto-save.  The latest auto save that I have is from when I started the new game. you know how to fix this? Also whenever I delete all the save that are after 1.0 it crashes before I even make it to the door.

Die multiple times without reloading or quitting the game. My first death wasn't triggering an autosave but dying again at the same door triggered an auto save the second time. This method did eventually salvage my legit maximum security run but it took a lot of reloading after finally getting the auto save to work.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RayCharlizard said:

Die multiple times without reloading or quitting the game. My first death wasn't triggering an autosave but dying again at the same door triggered an auto save the second time. This method did eventually salvage my legit maximum security run but it took a lot of reloading after finally getting the auto save to work.

just tried it a few more times with no luck, is it because I have 2 autosaves that already exist and no manual saves?

EDIT: It eventually worked, just had to do it like 15 times, thanks

Edited by biggun3965
  • Like 1

I can't make it up the stairs without it crashing.

Edit: Okay got it to work when switching to performance mode as suggested and it worked, I guess quality mode flat out doesn't work.

Edit2: Thanks related browser, no way was I going to play the game again on Maximum lol. Looking forward to the hardcore run in a couple months. 

Edited by SilverWolf1268
show a man who saved me time some gratitude.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BTimchev said:

How do you make yourself die on ver 1.00? As soon as I move past the stairs, the game crashes?

Try to kill yourself by throwing the explosive objectives infront of you. On a wall for example. This worked for me. But I have to add that I didnt used them against the final boss. So I still had all 4 in the area.

Or wait a few seconds till the area blows up. 

Edited by KiloCharlie141
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Maybe i am wrong, but if someone owns the disc and wants to cheese MS, can't he just play the whole game just on 1.0 vanilla and use the pre 1.7 trick?

I did a legit 1.07 run and didn't pop the trophy, and just based on my little time with 1.00 through this method to unlock it, I'd say 1.00 is incredibly buggy. The visuals are messy, the audio is messy, there are random crashes, etc. You do not want to play this entire game on 1.00 if you can avoid it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Maybe i am wrong, but if someone owns the disc and wants to cheese MS, can't he just play the whole game just on 1.0 vanilla and use the pre 1.7 trick?

I've tried, at chapter 4 i had to quit.

Fps 10 or lower in chapter 4.

Crashes every 5 minutes.

At a certain point the game stops to save/autosave and i was stuck at chapter 4 due to the crashes.

Maybe i had to manually delete save files but i've decided to quit and waiting a fix.

Then i saw this thread ?

4 minutes ago, RayCharlizard said:

I did a legit 1.07 run and didn't pop the trophy, and just based on my little time with 1.00 through this method to unlock it, I'd say 1.00 is incredibly buggy. The visuals are messy, the audio is messy, there are random crashes, etc. You do not want to play this entire game on 1.00 if you can avoid it.

okay this was my guess. wasn't sure about the quality of the game unpatched so thx for the headsup. MS doesn't seem to be too hard if there are sub 5 hour platinum guides out might gonna try this legit when i buy the game one day when it's available on a good sale

1 minute ago, DavySuicide said:

okay this was my guess. wasn't sure about the quality of the game unpatched so thx for the headsup. MS doesn't seem to be too hard if there are sub 5 hour platinum guides out might gonna try this legit when i buy the game one day when it's available on a good sale

MS wasn't too bad at all imo and with a walkthrough it'd be even easier. I was pretty crestfallen by the trophy not unlocking during my legit play after seeing all of the exploit successes. If I had a guarantee it'd unlock the second time, a quick 3-4 hr speedrun wouldn't be the end of the world, but there's too many other reports of legit playthroughs with no unlock. I'm just glad I got it done with the help of this guide. Hopefully there's enough reports that Striking Distance can fix whatever they broke since 1.06. I'd rather people be able to cheese it than be screwed over on a legit run.