Removed account!!

I tried to login with my accounts it says user has been removed!! For what ?!! I did not do anything wrong and I didn’t cheat or do anything as I know and I have proof for every single trophy just tell me what is the problem and tell me what you need to proof or explain to fix this problem, thanks

45 minutes ago, sa_BaDeR_sa said:

I tried to login with my accounts it says user has been removed!! For what ?!! I did not do anything wrong and I didn’t cheat or do anything as I know and I have proof for every single trophy just tell me what is the problem and tell me what you need to proof or explain to fix this problem, thanks

20 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Seems that since couple of days it happens to random people.
Damn, same just happened to my friend @Oskariusz78-PL.
Edit: I am guessing it is somehow related to newest changes in PSN? Since those guys can't be tracked also on another pages...

There hasn't been an influx of accounts removed, about 15 since Monday which is normal. I've increased the logging on removed accounts to see if anything weird is happening but I can't see how it's not legit removals. The code just checks the timestamps of some trophies you have.

1 minute ago, satozero89 said:

That's what happened to my account.
@Sly Ripper is not reading the message.....1f622.png

Your account isn't removed

24 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

There hasn't been an influx of accounts removed, about 15 since Monday which is normal. I've increased the logging on removed accounts to see if anything weird is happening but I can't see how it's not legit removals. The code just checks the timestamps of some trophies you have.

So can you tell me what I can do for now ? 

1 hour ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

I don't know if this might be helpful or not.  I see you are also on PST.org, but your trophies locked are negative?

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/profiles/sa_BaDeR_sa

Maybe, this might be helpful in trying to troubleshoot what could be happening?

How I can do that , because really This situation is very frustrating ,

On ١٤‏/١٢‏/٢٠٢٢ at 5:02 PM, Sly Ripper said:

Hi Sly , nothing happened since last time I am wondering if there is any update !