radin that guy who does youtube

I--RADIN--I

i started trophy hunting in 2012 with black ops 1 cause i saw a trophy pop and looked at the list so i wanted to chllenge myself and see if i could get them all i have had a ps3 on release but it broke so i got a xbox payed for live but the problem with xbox is they didnt have the awesome games ps3 had so i switched to ps3 again when the slim came out along with kz3 ive been happy gaming ever since sorry if my spelling is bad im editing a video 

if you are interested my channel is waldoradin it will come up as radin the reason i didnt post a link is cause im on my vita i have lots of trophys 

bye

meow

post-80088-0-23200100-1394313076_thumb.jpg

post-80088-0-90226300-1394313092_thumb.jpg

post-80088-0-62178200-1394313173_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Where is your damn interpunction, I'm getting dizzy reading your post.

Try posting in the right forum section next time please and welcome to the forum

I've studied English at degree level and never heard of the word 'interpunction'. I will now delightfully use it at every opportunity I get.

Who says trophy forums aren't a place to learn, eh!

I started trophy hunting in 2012 with Black Ops 1. because i saw a trophy pop - looked at the list - and wanted to chllenge myself to see if i could get them all. I have had a ps3 since release but it broke so i got an Xbox - and payed for live - but the problem, with Xbox, is that they didnt have the awesome games that the PS3 had so i switched back to ps3 when the slim came out - and purchased it alongside with kz3 - I've been a happy gamer ever since.

Sorry if my spelling is bad im editing a video 

If you are interested in my videos, my channel is waldoradin, it will come up as radin, the reason I didn't post a link is cause I'm on my vita i have a lot of trophies.

Ok 

Bye

Meow

Fixed.

(Welcome to PSNP)

I'm an editor for a living - allow me:

[Draft one revision]

In 2012, while playing Black Ops., I started trophy hunting. This is because I saw a trophy 'pop', which compelled me to challenge myself to see whether I could achieve the trophies that remained. I have owned a PlayStation 3 (PS3) since release, but sadly mine broke so I purchased an Xbox instead (and later subscribed to Xbox Live). It was only after purchasing the Xbox that I realised it has comparatively fewer awesome games when assessed against the PS3. Thus, I reverted back to the latter console when the 'slim' version was released. In conjunction with my console, I purchased [expansion of abbreviation] Killzone 3 [end expansion] and have been a happy gamer ever since.

Apologies if my spelling is bad, but I am currently editing a video. If you are interested in watching such videos, my channel is 'waldoradin'; however, it will [colloquialism] 'come up' [end colloquialism; revision recommended] as 'radin'. With regards to the absence of a link to my channel, this is because I'm currently using my PS Vita. [Recommend deleting the following text as unrelated to preceding sentence] I have a lot of trophies. [End deletion]

Many thanks. 

Ok, goodbye.

Meow

[Query for author: please indicate relevance of 'meow' and consider revision to improve clarity of meaning].

End of draft one revision. Additional comments:

Welcome, and of course I will join your channel. Looks great :) 

• Like 2

I'm an editor for a living - allow me:

[Draft one revision]

In 2012, while playing Black Ops., I started trophy hunting. This is because I saw a trophy 'pop', which compelled me to challenge myself to see whether I could achieve the trophies that remained. I have owned a PlayStation 3 (PS3) since release, but sadly mine broke so I purchased an Xbox instead (and later subscribed to Xbox Live). It was only after purchasing the Xbox that I realised it has comparatively fewer awesome games when assessed against the PS3. Thus, I reverted back to the latter console when the 'slim' version was released. In conjunction with my console, I purchased [expansion of abbreviation] Killzone 3 [end expansion] and have been a happy gamer ever since.

Apologies if my spelling is bad, but I am currently editing a video. If you are interested in watching such videos, my channel is 'waldoradin'; however, it will [colloquialism] 'come up' [end colloquialism; revision recommended] as 'radin'. With regards to the absence of a link to my channel, this is because I'm currently using my PS Vita. [Recommend deleting the following text as unrelated to preceding sentence] I have a lot of trophies. [End deletion]

Many thanks. 

Ok, goodbye.

Meow

[Query for author: please indicate relevance of 'meow' and consider revision to improve clarity of meaning].

End of draft one revision. Additional comments:

Welcome, and of course I will join your channel. Looks great :)

lol your awesome dude

i wrote that when i was on my ps vita

sorry if my spelling is bad and how i write is bad

also that was like exactly a year ago

ive given up trophy hunting since then :P

im on a computer now so heres a link

https://www.youtube.com/user/WALDORADIN

k

bye

meow

lol your awesome dude

i wrote that when i was on my ps vita

sorry if my spelling is bad and how i write is bad

also that was like exactly a year ago

ive given up trophy hunting since then :P

im on a computer now so heres a link

https://www.youtube.com/user/WALDORADIN

k

bye

meow

Trust me - the stuff I correct on a daily basis is MUCH worse than your post :) It's like a disease though - I just can't help myself. If it's any consolation, someone once dumped me for correcting a menu in a restaurant - apparently it's bad manners to highlight typos on a date.

Oh no, you shouldn't give up on trophy hunting, unless you find it more frustrating than enjoyable. Having said that, I just gave up on Injustice :(

• Like 1

Trust me - the stuff I correct on a daily basis is MUCH worse than your post :) It's like a disease though - I just can't help myself. If it's any consolation, someone once dumped me for correcting a menu in a restaurant - apparently it's bad manners to highlight typos on a date.

I feel you. I've spent a couple years writing subtitles for TV shows (you know CC?) and now I just can't stop doing it, even in brazilian portuguese or english. I just don't go out correcting people randomly on forums online because that would be rude of me, but my gf, mom, sister, parents, working partners... hell, even my 2 bosses I've corrected already. I commonly used to grab badly written warnings, went to the Management, rewritten them and then print out again and replace the old ones for right ones. Oh well...