Origin relink question

aceman131

I'm just wondering what game I should use to link to my ALT EA account once I deactivate my main? The guide says MOH 2010 works but I've heard people say you need to use a newer game to relink. Does anybody know if any of the battlefield games will work for the relink...BF3,BF4,Hardline or BF1?

• 3 weeks later...

I got a problem with the Global Warfighters trophy and I have two questions:

1. Why do we have to launch a game other than MoH: Warfighter after connecting a new Origin account?

2. How does it look like to return to the old Origin account? We disconnect the new account and connect the old account without any problem?

7 hours ago, Radzik90 said:

I got a problem with the Global Warfighters trophy and I have two questions:

1. Why do we have to launch a game other than MoH: Warfighter after connecting a new Origin account?

2. How does it look like to return to the old Origin account? We disconnect the new account and connect the old account without any problem?

1. Warfighter will try to look for your old Origin account even if you've delinked it. You'll need to use another EA game to link a fresh alt if it's glitched.

2. You need to wait 6 months. No way around it, if you've made progress on other EA games or are thinking about starting another online mode for an EA game, you might want to wait until you can re-link your old origin account. (This doesn't affect EA online games like MoH 2010, TF2, BFBC1, etc)

Edited by shipper321
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, shipper321 said:

1. Warfighter will try to look for your old Origin account even if you've delinked it. You'll need to use another EA game to link a fresh alt if it's glitched.

2. You need to wait 6 months. No way around it, if you've made progress on other EA games or are thinking about starting another online mode for an EA game, you might want to wait until you can re-link your old origin account. (This doesn't affect EA online games like MoH 2010, TF2, BFBC1, etc)

Thank you very much for your reply!

As for the second question... Can Origin support help in this matter to disconnect the new account so that I can go back to the old one?

On 2/1/2023 at 8:53 PM, Radzik90 said:

Thank you very much for your reply!

As for the second question... Can Origin support help in this matter to disconnect the new account so that I can go back to the old one?

Actually they can do it right away

When i got Global warfighters trophy on my alt EA account i immediately contacted EA support and they unlinked my account again 

• Like 1

On 6.02.2023 at 8:38 AM, xAleksi22 said:

Actually they can do it right away

When i got Global warfighters trophy on my alt EA account i immediately contacted EA support and they unlinked my account again 

I just wrote to them today and am waiting for a response :D