Favorite multiplayer ever!

SuchRemorse

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Resistance 2

I like the game but I actually think that was some of the worst co op out there.. I think the community agrees... the game only lasted about 2 years. In the grand scheme of things that's a blink of an eye.. I mean we still have lots of ps3 games online today with co op yeeeeeeears after this one died.  And I'm bitter towards the fact that I didn't know anything about boosting back then. I needed ONE trophy to get the platinum. It was to get 10,000 kills in multiplayer. The servers shut off when I had 9,730 kills.... If I had a boosting group I could have easily gotten it. Some days I would play and not even get a match. Other days I would get into a public room and it was just me and 1 or 2 other people. Horrible. I still regret this lol

• Like 1

Warhawk was ok but definitely not my favourite. I would much rather a new Resistance or Killzone to be honest. A remastered trilogy for either franchise would also be a day one buy for me.

8 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

The servers shut off when I had 9,730 kills....

Oh man, that is rough. I feel for you. Especially since you got so close without boosting.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Oh man, that is rough. I feel for you. Especially since you got so close without boosting

Yeah... It sucks! Took me like 3 months to get that many kills and then the servers went down! I still look at that trophy on my list and think about it! 

I did the Beginning and the End Grind of Warhawk. So this was quit a livly Game. It was ok and if you play a Modern Shooter the chance is high that you also can Fly in Machines around the Map.

My Favorite Multiplayer is Tekken any Game of it. Especially with Friends, this never gets old.