PS5 Trophy List

I've owned the game for a while so i can post the trophies here. 

Exaclty the same as the ps4 list but with small changes required. No full autopop at the moment  https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8954-world-war-z

Imposing arsenal
Open and buy final versions of all weapons. You need all weapons now at the max level for the trophy. 

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-
  • Like 2

On 1/19/2023 at 2:22 AM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Exaclty the same as the ps4 list but with small changes required. No autopop at the moment  https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8954-world-war-z

Imposing arsenal
Open and buy final versions of all weapons. You need all weapons now for the trophy.

Handyman
Open and buy all perks in game. You don't need the PvP perks.

Looks like they still haven't uploaded the PS5 list to the servers yet.

Also the ps4 version hasn't needed the PVP perks for over a year now for Handyman

On 1/19/2023 at 11:22 AM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Exaclty the same as the ps4 list but with small changes required. No autopop at the moment  https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8954-world-war-z

Imposing arsenal
Open and buy final versions of all weapons. You need all weapons now for the trophy.

Handyman
Open and buy all perks in game. You don't need the PvP perks.

I can’t transfer my data from ps4 to ps5 ???? I have to restart everything from0???

Edited by XOF

I decided to start scratch again from fresh new game. Didn't even try to import save game at the menu.

Heck, I'm unable to get any of the trophies. Winner in life, pistol only, no shoot teamate. Nothing ever popped. I even retry 3 times to make sure but still nothing ever popped. Is this glitch from the game disc upgrade version or what?

I've been wanting a reason to get back into the game again, so this is a reason as any. I'm just wanting to get a free upgrade for it as I have it on disc and as far as I'm aware there doesn't seem to be a free upgrade for the disc version so far, that makes me sad.

44 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

I've been wanting a reason to get back into the game again, so this is a reason as any. I'm just wanting to get a free upgrade for it as I have it on disc and as far as I'm aware there doesn't seem to be a free upgrade for the disc version so far, that makes me sad.

I upgraded from the disc version for free with no issues.

54 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

It's not giving me the option to upgrade it for free. I checked again today and nothing..

From what I've seen on the world war z subreddit, the upgrade so far is only showing free for the aftermath disc version. Still waiting for them to fix the upgrade for the original disc version

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

From what I've seen on the world war z subreddit, the upgrade so far is only showing free for the aftermath disc version. Still waiting for them to fix the upgrade for the original disc version

That'll explain as to why I can't get a free upgrade just yet then. I'm not paying £34 for the PS5 version..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Same, I'm fine with waiting until it is fixed. Especially with all of the problems being reported of the performance....

Which is for the best anyway, I wouldn't want to deal with a buggy mess of a game when I haven't played in ages. 

57 minutes ago, ShiNoBani said:

For the trophy list I don't know if it is bugged, but I just re-did all of New York's storyline and the trophy didn't pop. If they are requiring players to fully restart their game to earn the story related trophies then yea no. >.<

The upcoming hotfix should fix that. Normally all of the story trophies should pop the first level you play, all at once. Think it has to do with the save not converting correctly, as the trophies popped fine for me, but didn't pop at all for a friend.

ulg3hkiucsea1.png

• 2 weeks later...