question about the collectibles

Legate_Hawk

10 hours ago, Legate_Hawk said:

hey are the collectibles still glitched or can i collect them with multiple characters? i couldn't find a good answer online so figured i could ask here

I've earned that trophy in the last month & grabbed them across multiple characters and had it unlock fine. Some I grabbed with Wrench, some with Aiden, some with my Spy, some with my Professional Hitman & I think I even grabbed some on my DJ.

It may have been bugged at one point but if my experience is anything to go by, it's been fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11.2.2023 at 9:10 PM, SunKing said:

Still a bit buggy. I finally got them to unlock by doing the darts and drinks in one continuous session with a single character without using fast travel. 

Yup, i had to do "Darts" and "Drinking" twice.

I played almost the whole game with the same character and did the collectibles-stuff only with him. "Bullseye", "Bottom's Up" and "DedSec Delivery" didn't unlock, when they should...

Turned off my internet on the PlayStation and continued on my savegame and did some more delievery-missions. Trophy unlocked after 5 or 6 six more.

Then i fast travelled from pub to pub for darts and drinking (with still the same character) and unlocked both trophies when i was almost done (20th darts-game, 25th drink).

In one session.

Now, i "only" have some Paste Up's left. I hope the trophy unlocks when it should, or i have to repeat them, too -.-

Playing PS5-Version

Good luck to everyone!

€dit: Paste Up's-trophy unlocked on the first try (played without internet)

Edited by RuNNinG-sCaRe_D

• 8 months later...

Seems to me it is still buggy.

I didn't know about the need of doing them all with just one character and was getting stuff done as I found them throughout the city with multiple characters. Needless to say, when I got around to get the missing pubs, It didn't unlock first try.

• 3 weeks later...

Played the game on PS4 / PS5 (using cloud saves to unlock as needed) and I didn't have any issues with the collectible trophies. The Darts and Drinking trophies unlocked as expected on both platforms, and the Paste Up trophy didn't give me any trouble either. I did them all on a single operative, however I did not do them all in a single session, I did many of them as I encountered them during the story and then cleaned up the remaining ones afterwards.

The only trophy that gave me trouble was Dedsec Delivery (Deliver 20 Parcel Fox packages), but that's not related to this thread.