PS Classics Games Wishlist

BlindMango

@jefXfree Can't you tell the team to add an "infected mode toggle" in the options? 

I don't see how this is not an issue worth raising. Echochrome for example had all the DLC included, so why isn't a very cool extra mode playable on PS5?

On 3/9/2024 at 6:12 AM, Cashaddi said:

@jefXfree Can't you tell the team to add an "infected mode toggle" in the options? 

I don't see how this is not an issue worth raising. Echochrome for example had all the DLC included, so why isn't a very cool extra mode playable on PS5?

I'm not sure which mod (re)moved this post, but can you explain your reasoning? I would accept a PM, but I think it's worthwhile e conversation to have where everyone can read along and chime in. I get how the PS Classics Issues thread is only for "real issues", but I honestly believe that this should count. And we should hold them accountable and we as gamers should act less like greatful, complacent beggars being happy with scraps dropping from overlord Sony's table and instead demand actual -quality-. It's bad enough that most people are fine with multiplayer not being available at all for retro titles when hobbyists manage to get this working without payment, but where do you draw the line - and why SHOULD we draw a line? Would it be okay to not have a hard mode? Extra costumes? Bonus episodes? Weapons? Items? We already accept missing manuals (which were a thing on PS3 fyi...). Is this all just fine as long as you -somehow- can make it to a platinum trophy or 100%? Would it be fine to have missing graphical effects? Missing control options? Bad framerate and resolution?

4 hours ago, Cashaddi said:

I'm not sure which mod (re)moved this post, but can you explain your reasoning? I would accept a PM, but I think it's worthwhile e conversation to have where everyone can read along and chime in. I get how the PS Classics Issues thread is only for "real issues", but I honestly believe that this should count. And we should hold them accountable and we as gamers should act less like greatful, complacent beggars being happy with scraps dropping from overlord Sony's table and instead demand actual -quality-. It's bad enough that most people are fine with multiplayer not being available at all for retro titles when hobbyists manage to get this working without payment, but where do you draw the line - and why SHOULD we draw a line? Would it be okay to not have a hard mode? Extra costumes? Bonus episodes? Weapons? Items? We already accept missing manuals (which were a thing on PS3 fyi...). Is this all just fine as long as you -somehow- can make it to a platinum trophy or 100%? Would it be fine to have missing graphical effects? Missing control options? Bad framerate and resolution?

Then directly message the company through official means to air your grievances. Jef is here as a courtesy relaying feedback about experiences that qualify as broken code, not desired features. 
This forum has rules, your post broke rule 7: If your post content has nothing to do with the topic, do not post it in that topic. And so it was moved to a place where it actually belonged. Whether you believe it should count doesn’t change that it doesn’t.

The issue is only that your post was in the wrong place, I’m not conflating all the rest of your rant with this. 

• Like 1

Here's my 10:

1) Sly 2: Band of Thieves

2) Ratchet and Clank 3: Up your Arsenal

3) Ratchet & Clank 2: Locked & Loaded (Going Commando)

4) Simpsons Hit & Run

5) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6) Need for Speed Underground 2

7) Ratchet: Gladiator (Deadlocked)

8) Stuart Little 3: Big Photo Adventure

9) Burnout 3: Takedown

10) Spyro: A Hero's Tale

• Like 1

In no particular order:

1. Timesplitters 3 (others would be nice as well)
  2. Ultimate Spiderman
  3. Overlord 2 (PS3 has a port, but the online was shutdown. So a remaster would be nice)
  4. Jak & Daxter The Lost Frontier
  5. Daxter
  6. Motorstorm (Original)
  7. Crash Of The Titans
  8. Crash Mind Over Mutant
  9. Need For Speed Carbon
  10. SSX Tricky
Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1

Off the top of my head

1. Dune 2000 Remake (PS1)

2. Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver (PS1)