2. Croc Legend of the Gobbos

3. Crash Bandicoot 

4. Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back

5. Crash Bandicoot Warped

6. Spyro the Dragon

7. Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage

8. Spyro Year of the Dragon

9. Spider-Man 2 (PS2)

10. Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)

Edited by DrakeDragonator
  • Like 1

1) Folklore [ PS3 ].

2) Assassin's Creed 1 [ PS3].

3) Harry Potter games from the PS2 era including Quidditch World Cup.

4) Overboard [ PS1 ].

5) Disney's Hercules [ PS1 ].

6) Deathtrap Dungeon [ PS1].

7) Spyro Enter the Dragonfly [ PS2 ].

8.  Daxter - never played it but it looks like a great from seeing another person play it on Youtube and it would fit nicely with all the other Jak Series platinums. 

9) Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction.

10) Colony Wars [ PS1 ].

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

1) Folklore [ PS3 ].

2) Assassin's Creed 1 [ PS3].

3) Harry Potter games from the PS2 era including Quidditch World Cup.

4) Overboard [ PS1 ].

5) Disney's Hercules [ PS1 ].

6) Deathtrap Dungeon [ PS1].

7) Spyro Enter the Dragonfly [ PS2 ].

8.  Daxter - never played it but it looks like a great from seeing another person play it on Youtube and it would fit nicely with all the other Jak Series platinums. 

9) Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction.

10) Colony Wars [ PS1 ].

I don't think PS3 games can be wished for under the PS Classics umbrella. At least that we know of, the backwards compatibility program only covers PS1, PS2 and PSP games.

Cool Boarders
(Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment)

Cool Boarders 2

Cool Boarders 3
(Publisher: 989 Studios)

Cool Boarders 4
(Publisher: 989 Studios)

Cool Boarders 2001

All of the above are PS1 platform.
The ones published by 989 Studios may still be easy to add and Sony may own the IP.
The three games pubished by Sony are clear. This franchise is just as important for PS1 or even more than Jet Moto, which was just added recently.

Edited by QQQ_AX
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Legend of Dragoon was released, so that's one at least! 

Now gimme Legend of Legaia, Radiata Stories, Shadow Hearts and the Xenosaga games and I'll be even happier!

I would also LOVE Phantay Star Portable 1 and 2 (with Infinity included), but I highly doubt they will do this one.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to unlock Resistance Retribution fps to run at 60fps ? Cause the aiming and controls arent the best... but with 30fps it is even worse... 🥺 Also woudl it be possible to unlock the "Infected mode" content in the game in the patch ? Thanks for everything 😇🙏

33 minutes ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

Would it be possible to unlock Resistance Retribution fps to run at 60fps ? Cause the aiming and controls arent the best... but with 30fps it is even worse... 🥺 Also woudl it be possible to unlock the "Infected mode" content in the game in the patch ? Thanks for everything 😇🙏

The Classics Issue thread is only for people with actual issues, the first post shows the jef is not able to take feature requests. 

• Like 1

1. Twisted Metal III (PS1)

2. Medal of Honor (PS1)

3. Road Rash (PS1)

4. Motor Toon Grand Prix (PS1)

5. Soviet Strike (PS1)

6. Warhawk (PS1)

7. The Getaway (PS2)

8. Sim City 2000 (PS1)

9. Burnout 3 (PS2)

10. Downhill Domination (PS2)

I'm fairly confident we could see Medal of Honor and Motor Toon Grand Prix as they both released digitally on PS3.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DaivRules said:

The Classics Issue thread is only for people with actual issues, the first post shows the jef is not able to take feature requests. 

Sorry... But on the other hand the 30fps is kind of an "issue" 😬 since the game controls/aiming are really bad, the "auto aim" dosnt work/is disabled and with 30fps which brinfs even more lag it is even worse.

Edited by Gloom12356776543
  • Confused 1

Here are a few I'd like to see happen :):

1. Spyro the Dragon
  2. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
  3. Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon - Both 2 and 3 had a gamebreaking glitch at launch that locked you out of completing the respective games to 120%, due to the Race Eggs bugging out if you died after earning one but before saving your progress so please ensure the fixed versions are used.
  4. Treasures of the Deep
  5. Colony Wars
  6. Colony Wars 2: Vengeance
  7. Colony Wars 3: Red Sun
  8. G-Police
  9. G-Police 2
  10. Rosco McQueen: Firefighter Extreme
Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

(PS1) Discworld

(PS1) Heart of Darkness

(PS1) Medal of Honor

(PS2) Freedom Fighters

(PS2) Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

(PS2) The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

(PS2) The Urbz: Sims in the City

(PSP) Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines

(PSP) Daxter

(PSP) Metal Gear Ac!d

• Like 1

Can we have all of a sudden trophies for Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue? I played those game a lot in my childhood, and honestly, I was wondering about a Platinum play through? Both lack them in the games.

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2024 at 7:32 PM, LZC-S2- said:

(PS1) Discworld

(PS1) Heart of Darkness

(PS1) Medal of Honor

(PS2) Freedom Fighters

(PS2) Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

(PS2) The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

(PS2) The Urbz: Sims in the City

(PSP) Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines

(PSP) Daxter

(PSP) Metal Gear Ac!d

Daxter is an inevitability, and the PSP Assassin's Creed and Prince of Persia titles had more going for them than silly modern stuff like the Assassin's Creed Chronicles titles, so it's amazing they haven't done something yet

On 2/27/2024 at 6:44 PM, Moostache7 said:

Daxter is an inevitability, and the PSP Assassin's Creed and Prince of Persia titles had more going for them than silly modern stuff like the Assassin's Creed Chronicles titles, so it's amazing they haven't done something yet

For real though, where are all the big PSP names? Where's R&C SM, Secret Agent Clank, AC Bloodlines, Daxter, Patapon 3 (since they didn't bother remastering it like 1 and 2), LittleBigPlanet, WipEout Pure, WipEout Pulse and more? Sony keeps pulling obscure PS1 stuff out of their asses but they can't spare some time for their heavy hitters?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

For real though, where are all the big PSP names? Where's R&C SM, Secret Agent Clank, AC Bloodlines, Daxter, Patapon 3 (since they didn't bother remastering it like 1 and 2), LittleBigPlanet, WipEout Pure, WipEout Pulse and more? Sony keeps pulling obscure PS1 stuff out of their asses but they can't spare some time for their heavy hitters?

I can take a guess at why a couple of these aren't present, at least yet.

Patapon 3 was considerably more multiplayer game; the track record thus far has been to remove PSP multiplayer features from titles, which would make the game very difficult or sub par if it was a Classics port as opposed to a total remaster like 1 & 2.

LittleBigPlanet could easily be a licensing issue between Media Molecule or Sumo Digital.

The WipEout titles are probably considered frivolous internally due to the Omega Collection containing races from a big chunk of the series.

I don't see any of those as legitimate reasons not to support the PSP more, but I can see that being the argument. I love the PS1, but honestly, 2-4 games a month is abysmal — we really should be getting at least a better port rate than the Nintendo Online services do.

2 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

I can take a guess at why a couple of these aren't present, at least yet.

Patapon 3 was considerably more multiplayer game; the track record thus far has been to remove PSP multiplayer features from titles, which would make the game very difficult or sub par if it was a Classics port as opposed to a total remaster like 1 & 2.

LittleBigPlanet could easily be a licensing issue between Media Molecule or Sumo Digital.

The WipEout titles are probably considered frivolous internally due to the Omega Collection containing races from a big chunk of the series.

I don't see any of those as legitimate reasons not to support the PSP more, but I can see that being the argument. I love the PS1, but honestly, 2-4 games a month is abysmal — we really should be getting at least a better port rate than the Nintendo Online services do.

Patapon 3 has a full singleplayer campaign, the fact that there was a more fleshed out multiplayer mode doesn't mean it can just be excluded. LBP PSP is a Media Molecule+SCE Cambridge game, so Sony owns all of it through BOTH of its developers AND the IP itself. As for Pure+Pulse, there's some stuff in both games that never made its way to HD, Fury and 2048 (and as such never made its way to the Omega Collection) - emulating a game isn't nearly as much effort as remastering it, so I don't really see why they wouldn't just throw those on the service barring not wanting to put in the minimal effort to add trophies.

Point is, the popularity of the games Sony is prioritizing is dubious AT BEST. I don't even mind getting 2 to 4 games a month, but for fuck's sake at least make 50% of those games POPULAR ones. Hell the PS2 catalogue hasn't even been touched and there's GOLD in there.

• Like 1