Way Of Knowing how many rounds qualified

19 minutes ago, wheres-wally0408 said:

I have been trying to get the trophies for winning 20 races and qualifying from 500 rounds and I have gotten extremely bored grinding out this game.

I want to know if there is any way of knowing how many rounds I have already qualified from?

Please let me know.

No, there is no way. You can try to ask support - they have an access to such data.

36 minutes ago, wheres-wally0408 said:

I have been trying to get the trophies for winning 20 races and qualifying from 500 rounds and I have gotten extremely bored grinding out this game.

I want to know if there is any way of knowing how many rounds I have already qualified from?

Please let me know.

Please also note that the final round does not count for track star or the 500 wins

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/28/2023 at 11:12 PM, IcySeaSurfer said:

Also track star only counts wins from Solo shows - no groups

this is a lie, you have to come first, and so does your squad. If you get first and the squad gets second it wont count

Depending on your skill level and downtime (leaving the game idle) id say it takes around 25ish hours of gameplay to get that many qualifies. I just did the grind again on the new ps5 version with a new account and that was my last trophy and it took about that long

edit, i mean this for the 500 trophy

Edited by ZeromusF4