Spec Ops solo?

Even if you could start the game you'd never beat them solo, especially paladin. I reinstalled this game and solo matchmade all 4 maps in like 3 or 4 hours.  Some maps i had to wait upwards of 20 minutes but once i got in a game they were easily beaten. Just play during prime time after work not middle of the day/night and you should get it. 

• Like 1

You can’t start them with fewer than 4 players, no.

If you play with randoms, you practically will be doing them solo anyways though… since 95% of people who play just ignore the mission objectives, and are only there to focus on getting kills for themselves and ranking up.

Basically, you’re just waiting for one where those folks are distracting enough enemies that you can do the objectives quickly while they are drawing fire, and force them through the actual missions - and if you’re lucky, you might find one other person who cares about finishing the actual Op.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

You can’t start them with fewer than 4 players, no.

If you play with randoms, you practically will be doing them solo anyways though… since 95% of people who play just ignore the mission objectives, and are only there to focus on getting kills for themselves and ranking up.

Basically, you’re just waiting for one where those folks are distracting enough enemies that you can do the objectives quickly while they are drawing fire, and force them through the actual missions - and if you’re lucky, you might find one other person who cares about finishing the actual Op.

Since I created this topic, I have been able to get into a couple missions and have run into that exact problem. Everyone goes off on their own and I'm the only one actually trying to complete the objective. Very frustrating.

• Like 1