The game won't start

icije

Hi platiners ! This game is definitely bugged, i reinstalled the licences, i reinstalled the game, delete the save aaaand nothing happens ...  It seems like it crash at the start 13 dollars for that did anyone have an idea of how to resolve this ? because i see people playing it and i want to but impossible (inserted cries) thanks for read me :(

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried changing your system language to English and see if that helps?

Nah this is a known bug. Seems to be once you get endgame. @icijeunfortunately you'll have to delete your save to get the game to start again. Alternatively, you can wait till the Devs patch it as they are aware. If you leave the game running once you reach 900 or so days you can get the plat but might be a bit much and may be easier to just wait

Sorry to clarify delete your save and the game, reinstall it, and then it should work again

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Malachen said:

Nah this is a known bug. Seems to be once you get endgame. @icijeunfortunately you'll have to delete your save to get the game to start again. Alternatively, you can wait till the Devs patch it as they are aware. If you leave the game running once you reach 900 or so days you can get the plat but might be a bit much and may be easier to just wait

Sorry to clarify delete your save and the game, reinstall it, and then it should work again

Weak, how do bugs like this slip by the Q/A process :(?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried changing your system language to English and see if that helps?

i have to tried this :)

4 hours ago, Malachen said:

i prefer wait this is like 3 times i delete saves on this games, the devs are weird lol thanks for your reply :)

• 1 month later...