Gnome Sweet Gnome trophy tip

Speling_Expirt

While doing the Mansion mission in career, you have to finish the level with the gnome on top of the tower. I was careful anytime I was up on the roof so not to knock it off or spray it off. I got to 99% complete but needed the ledge Mr Gnome was standing on. I used the red burst one and I just caught him and he toppled over (damn!)

He hit the ground, I closed the game, resumed my career and found that the ledge underneath Mr Gnome was cleaned, and that he was perched atop the ledge again! Level completed and trophy popped no problem. 

So yeah, thought I'd messed up - closed game, reopened it and the gnome was still there with my progress continued. Sorted.

• Like 3

On 2/16/2023 at 12:53 PM, ZedsDeadStevo said:

You can, however with it being on the very top of the building you have to walk up at least 2 ladders and I'm not sure if you can jump with the gnome in hand.

Nope, your jump is locked out whilst carrying anything, which makes putting the gnome back a PITA, if you happen to knock it off like I did :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

• 1 month later...

The soap nozzle works, it also doesn't knock the gnome off the roof. If it does fall off the roof you can switch to a different level then load back into the Temple level (I accidentally bumped into the gnome a few times knocking it off the roof).

Edited by Kasumi Amari
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

You guys made this way too hard on yourselves by trying to avoid knocking over the gnome.  Just go up there, blast the gnome off the building or whatever.  Then clean everything in that area, where it was sitting and a good extra bit.  Then leave the mission.  Go back in and that whole area is still cleaned and the gnome is back up on the perch.  Then finish the job and enjoy your trophy.