Champion Covenant

Sara-Rosecult

Thank you everyone for your answers:)  I was thinking of joining just it just for the trophy.  

You don't need to actually join the Covenants to get the trophies :)

When you get to the message that's something along the lines of; abandons current covenant and joins new one - yes/no. If you leave it on that for a few seconds the trophy will pop and then you can just cancel out of the conversation.

I think you have to join some of them though if you're after all the gestures ;) 

I am thinking of rolling a new character just to join this covenant, does anyone knows how the ranking works inside the covenants? They give you an item when you join that allows to check a Covenant ranking, in which players are listed by points... How do you get those "points"?

I am thinking of rolling a new character just to join this covenant, does anyone knows how the ranking works inside the covenants? They give you an item when you join that allows to check a Covenant ranking, in which players are listed by points... How do you get those "points"?

Joining this covenant you do gain an item where you can view the leaderboard, it's call the champions tablet, I think.

But why would you make an entirely new character specific to this covenant?

Joining this covenant you do gain an item where you can view the leaderboard, it's call the champions tablet, I think.

But why would you make an entirely new character specific to this covenant?

I made a strength build and now I am in NG+, if I join the Champions now the game is gonna be maybe a little bit too much for me... 

Also I wanted to try Sorceries, Miracles or maybe a DEX build, that's why I thought of a new character. I know I could just re-spec with the Vessel though...

I made a strength build and now I am in NG+, if I join the Champions now the game is gonna be maybe a little bit too much for me... 

Also I wanted to try Sorceries, Miracles or maybe a DEX build, that's why I thought of a new character. I know I could just re-spec with the Vessel though...

Re-spec with the Vessel.  I did this the other day - it lets you try out a new play style at a high level without having to grind a new character.  Much happier with my own build now that I've done this, I went from a pure melee STR build to having some INT for the sorceries.