People With Early Access - Trophy Thoughts??

Tom_Hughes_22

5 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Man, this game feels dead before it launched. Such a shame.

If you’re saying that based on the activity of this forum, it seems pretty alive over on Reddit. Maybe other trophy hunters haven’t gotten their hands on it yet.

I haven’t played the 10-hour trial, but I do have trophy thoughts on it. Seems a lot less grindy than MH World/Iceborne and Rise/Sunbreak in my opinion. Some bits will still be a grind I’m sure but definitely not as bad. 

Monster Hunter requires 1,000 large monster hunts whereas Wild Hearts requires 300 kemono finishes. That’s a pretty significant difference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JunkSkelington said:

Insanely grindy GaaS multiplayer game - that is overwhelmingly a genre trophy hunters hate.  It may be a popular game but probably not with this community.  Japanese themed Anthem.

Not sure how this game could be considered a GaaS when the developers have stated that there will be no microtransactions or paid DLC. 

https://www.dualshockers.com/wild-hearts-no-microtransactions/

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Not sure how this game could be considered a GaaS when the developers have stated that there will be no microtransactions or paid DLC. 

https://www.dualshockers.com/wild-hearts-no-microtransactions/

I should say GaaS content delivery model not GaaS monetary model.  Yes the updates are (so far) going to be free - but it will have the revolving drip feed content model that is a staple of a GaaS game, which trophy hunters overwhelmingly don't like.

Trophies are pretty easy for a MH type game, there are no crown related trophies that I can see and Hunts are pretty chill...the crow was the only BS hunt that I noticed. (was in beginner gear so could be a gear issue)

I only got half way through chapter 3 before i ran outta time though so i didn't really think to check the trophies till after the fact.

The conjuring Dragon karakuri trophies will probably requiring levelling all the Dragon pools up in a map though. Unless they can be made and destroyed multiple times.

Finding all the robots will be a pain but I'm pretty sure the radar tower has an upgrade that shows secrets on the map.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Peckzy said:

I only got half way through chapter 3 before i ran outta time though so i didn't really think to check the trophies till after the fact.

I'm assuming if you buy the game you can progress past the 3rd story hunt in the trial? I got to Minato and was told I needed to purchase the game to continue the story but I wasn't sure if that meant purchasing would let me continue during the 10 hour trial or I would have to wait until launch. 

5 hours ago, Killbomb said:

I'm assuming if you buy the game you can progress past the 3rd story hunt in the trial? I got to Minato and was told I needed to purchase the game to continue the story but I wasn't sure if that meant purchasing would let me continue during the 10 hour trial or I would have to wait until launch. 

Nah there was a bug with the PS5 version that allowed you to carry on, EA fixed it with the recent patch though.

Edited by Peckzy
  • Like 1