Auto-Loot Not Working?

I believe I have set up auto-loot correctly but the loot never picks itself up. It will auto-sell if I go into a combat phase and didn't pick everything up but won't collect it. So, either I am not doing something correctly or it is not working and I am not sure which. Any help out there?

Okay, I figured it out and it was indeed my fault. Under the 'General' tab of the auto=loot, there are two boxes that can be checked, 'Locked' and 'Unlocked'. If you have either of these two boxes checked (you can't have them both checked at the same time), the game will not auto-loot. So, I just leave everything under the 'General' tab unchecked and I just check all the other boxes under the rest of the tabs.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

So... this happened to me too. Could've swore I had it setup right. Changed some settings, boom it worked. But sadly I can't remember right off what was wrong lol. I think I had to select everything, and then the colors.

I know this isn't much help but it's the best I can offer right now.

• Like 1

Just now, KingGuy420 said:

So... this happened to me too. Could've swore I had it setup right. Changed some settings, boom it worked. But sadly I can't remember right off what was wrong lol. I think I had to select everything, and then the colors.

I know this isn't much help but it's the best I can offer right now.

Hey, thanks. I figured out what worked for me and edited my post to show my solution. I appreciate the feedback though, this is such a niche game, I wasn't expecting an answer nor one so quickly.

3 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

I love DD

DDA is really what I wanted. It's basically an enhanced version of the content we got on PC for the original DunDef.

By far my favorite tower defense game.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Helyx said:

DDA is really what I wanted. It's basically an enhanced version of the content we got on PC for the original DunDef.

By far my favorite tower defense game.

I have to agree but I do really enjoy Bloons. I hope Bloons 6 will come to the PS5. I wish more tower defense games would come out. Such fun, and great for single-player, co-op, versus multiparty. Just such versatility.