I need an incentive to do the combat related dlc

Clavietka

50 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I could be interested, tell me more...

You may be familiar with my method to force the game to drop a treasure - play splitscreen by yourself, hide on the highest house on the village level, wait 25 minutes and kill an enemy with each controller to force two treasure drops (be sure to get the 2nd one with your main acc as well). Change the date to a week later between cycles and the treasures will always be the rare ones.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Only the ones that could be done in online/offline coop. Not the competitive online ones.

For a sec there was light at the end of the tunnel D:
Still, glad to know I can somehow go back to grab a few of those that I missed years ago.

4 minutes ago, Clavietka said:

You may be familiar with my method to force the game to drop a treasure - play splitscreen by yourself, hide on the highest house on the village level, wait 25 minutes and kill an enemy with each controller to force two treasure drops (be sure to get the 2nd one with your main acc as well). Change the date to a week later between cycles and the treasures will always be the rare ones.

Interesting. do you know how long does it take to get all of them?

40 minutes ago, Clavietka said:

Thanks

On 2/19/2023 at 1:35 PM, Clavietka said:

I totally understand you, but my OCD doesn't, lol. But I can already assure you that I find no fun at all on AC's challenges, and my hands also hurt - the game is superb otherwise. The "perfect freeflow volume 2" almost broke me.

But there is indeed a pleasure of getting things done. For years, the parkour dlc for Dying Light scared me. And I tried back then and couldnt finish a single one. I felt the sudden itch to complete it, reinstalled the game and was done in less than a week (6/10 challenges were done on a single afternoon)

i did the same with dying light i  had sat on the dlc forever, i finally went back to it and found a person to play with and we crushed it and got it finished in about the same time i think