A Friend In Need… Trophy Help

SasquatchSaul

Hi everyone,

Saving 50 survivors is my last trophy required for platinum, Ive been after it for a week, but gave up and platinumed Far Cry 3 instead.

Ive been using the downtown metro station strategy to spawn these events, where you reboot the game to trigger new events. This is working, although I’m mainly getting the survivor getting wrestled by a zombie event, which doesnt complete upon killing the zombie. The survivor will just stand in the street wide eyed and nothing happens. Is there an alternate spot I can attempt this trophy at, potentially without these types of events?

The dlc has a lot of survivors to rescue, every time you switch to night 1 always spawns! As for the survivors with the zombie you have to wait until he makes his root and kill more of them, if he is on top of a building kick him down!

On 2/19/2023 at 6:29 AM, SasquatchSaul said:

Hi everyone,

Saving 50 survivors is my last trophy required for platinum, Ive been after it for a week, but gave up and platinumed Far Cry 3 instead.

Ive been using the downtown metro station strategy to spawn these events, where you reboot the game to trigger new events. This is working, although I’m mainly getting the survivor getting wrestled by a zombie event, which doesnt complete upon killing the zombie. The survivor will just stand in the street wide eyed and nothing happens. Is there an alternate spot I can attempt this trophy at, potentially without these types of events?

• 1 year later...