Is my game glitched or something?

CyberLance

I have played this game ever since it came out but i still have a bunch of coins i can never get no matter how many times i try to get them and i still dont have the trophy for killing 100 000 enemies.

I used to play this game online a lot back in the ps3 days and i have tried to platinum it for years now so that i still dont have the 100 000 kills trophy feels weird and i play on the levels that are supposed to give you new coins over and over but i never get the ones that i dont have yet.

I dont know if im just extremely unlocky or if my game is glitched or something.

I really hope i dont need to start a new save file.

Is it supposed to take this long to get all the coins or is there something wrong with my game?

And i wish it was possible to see how many enemies you have killed somewhere.

if you have the "friend coins" and done the trophy.

Spoiler

the rest of the coins can be gotten on that one episode against that cheetah guy "lucci" battle.

think it was episode 10. it took alot of tries to get the coins myself when i platinumed it years ago. missed a few new world coins myself. 

edit: the 100k trophy can be done with a DLC called "the true pirate warrior" only need to run that one 10 or less times (has 10k opponents per run) it may still be available on the store though there's no counter on how many enemy's defeated.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

if you have the "friend coins" and done the trophy.

Hide contents

the rest of the coins can be gotten on that one episode against that cheetah guy "lucci" battle.

think it was episode 10. it took alot of tries to get the coins myself when i platinumed it years ago. missed a few new world coins myself. unable to help with the rest just battle lots of enemy.

Thank you but i have done that level hundreds of times now and it never gives me any new coins.

I also read that the sabaody archipelago level is supposed to give you the rest of the coins but same thing there.

Im not sure if doing those levels is the correct way to get new coins or not because it feels like i mostly just get the same coins all the time.

I have around 90% of the coins i think but i have not been able to get a new one in a long time now.

I have seriously tried to platinum this game for years so i dont know if im just really unlucky with the coin RNG or not.

Edited by CyberLance

8 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

It is pure RNG from my memory. Best advice I can give is to double-check what coins you are missing. I remember spending hours fighting Lucci to get the last few.

Im trying to get the new Straw Hat Pirate coins and im also missing a few other coins like Iceburg for example.

I heard that doing the Ernies Lobby Level was supposed to give you Iceburg but i never get him and i have done that level hundreds of times.

Yea it seems to be pure RNG and i dont know if you need to do certain levels to get certain coins or not.

Most of the One Piece stuff in the ps3 store is sadly not available anymore so i cant use that dlc but i want to focus on getting the coins im missing first before i get the kills trophy anyway.

I really want to platinum this game but getting all the coins takes an eternity so im not sure if i have the patience for it or not.

I will try the Lucci boss fight a while longer and see if i can ever get any new coins from him or not.

Edited by CyberLance

• 3 months later...

nice to read you guys...

ive started this on September 2013, las trophy on 2016 haha

i just need like three new coins... but man i cant get to play this again u.u 

edit.

omfg  i just got my last coin

i can confirm, ep 11 some qtes around 3 minutes run

now im grinding 100k

Edited by A1r4l3x