Stuck at level 39

PaintP

Noticed that I didnt get any exp anymore at full bar level 39.

After I went to menu the trophy for lvl 40 just popped but in game I am still at level 39, so I missing the last talent point.

Am I fucked now??

Edit: Got lv40. Did the last challenge on list (hogwarts secret)

Still weird that I got lv40 trophy in main menu when I was lv39 tho? /thread 

Edited by PaintP
Solution
  • Like 1

I've got this bug as well. I'm at level 39, can't get more xp, went to the main menu, got the trophy but now i'm missing a talent point.

Edit: I don't have any challenge quest or collectable left btw

Edited by NiekFe

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man ?? 

did you just find a Solution for this bug? I have the Same issue. I did a Switch to the Main menu, the Trophy for lvl 40 popped, I was happy about that and then i saw, that i’m ingame still lvl 39.. And Yeah.. i have nothing left to do. 
Tbh, I guess we are fucked. 

23 hours ago, luvaube99 said:

Hey man 1f44b-1f3fb.png 

did you just find a Solution for this bug? I have the Same issue. I did a Switch to the Main menu, the Trophy for lvl 40 popped, I was happy about that and then i saw, that i’m ingame still lvl 39.. And Yeah.. i have nothing left to do. 
Tbh, I guess we are fucked. 

Do challenges. Go to one of the Arena's to do them.

On 17/03/2023 at 1:50 PM, SuzyRed said:

Do challenges. Go to one of the Arena's to do them.

Again I keep seeing you insinuating people are doing something wrong on different bug posts. Doing challenges doesn't fix this issue. Max XP is achieved so no matter what you do you don't gain any more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.03.2023 at 0:39 PM, Fenners- said:

Again I keep seeing you insinuating people are doing something wrong on different bug posts. Doing challenges doesn't fix this issue. Max XP is achieved so no matter what you do you don't gain any more.

Chill my friend :) The suggestion to check everything is quite important since many people do not complete the Broom landing places (or whatever they called it in the English version of the game). For me, the counter also stuck at 39 (but without the trophy) and even after doing all the landing places, I was still missing some exp. But only this activity gave me any exp o.O

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

?? I FOUND A FIX ??

Hey everyone, I hope people still read the comments on this because I managed to fix this!

I had to uninstall the game, disable my internet, install the game without patches by inserting the disk and installing the game with your internet still disabled, play the game and try to get some XP and reach level 40 (I did a battle arena) but don't spend the talent point yet. Save your game and close it, enable your internet again and install the patches / updates. Start the game with the most recent patches, load up your save and spend the talent point. For me the trophy popped a few seconds after I walked around for a bit and after that the platinum finally popped.