Why aren't off topics not showing

I'm not sure if there is a post about this but i'm going out on a limb and say

Why aren't topics such as Forum games showing at the home page? Forum games are a great way for new members to get familiar to the other forum users, it was for me atleast

And it's a beutiful memorial for Steel Sammy and our others brothers fallen in the battle of life

I'm going to take a guess on this one, but I'd suspect that it's because Sly would prefer the front end to be be Sony related, rather than 'here are some great picture of lol catz' or 'tell the user above what he can eat for the next 10 days'.

there is nothing wrong with the above threads, but they have nothing to do with psn and/or gaming.

In essence the front end is for psn, stats, cards, and all those lovely things. back end is for community stuff

we-dont-need-no-education-we-don-t-need-

I'm going to take a guess on this one, but I'd suspect that it's because Sly would prefer the front end to be be Sony related, rather than 'here are some great picture of lol catz' or 'tell the user above what he can eat for the next 10 days'.

This makes sense but it does sort of beg the question why Media Room and such still shows. Last time I checked Sony doesn't have any affiliation with why people hate Justin Bieber.

• Like 1

This makes sense but it does sort of beg the question why Media Room and such still shows. Last time I checked Sony doesn't have any affiliation with why people hate Justin Bieber.

I'd actually agree on that point too, maybe a case of show less rather than the first request which was show more ;)

• 3 weeks later...