European release date 31/03/2023 ?

FulgidoLucio

• 3 weeks later...

I know I'm kinda late to this, but I've noticed pretty much everywhere that has the physical listed on their storefronts have now marked the release date as "31st December 2023", so another placeholder date. It seems like it's just been complete radio silence on when it's actually releasing in Europe. Unfortunately, lacklustre communication has kinda been a thing with Omocat since the game's initial kickstarter in 2014, from what I recall/know anyway.

I imported the physical version of this game from Fangamer last year, as I didn't know it was going to get a wider retail release (and in Europe at that). Was a little disappointed when I noticed UK websites listing it, realising I'd wasted a few extra quid on importing. But I'm actually kinda glad I did at this point, lol. Hopefully it does eventually release here in Europe on PS4 though (so more people can play this amazing little gem) - the digital Xbox and Switch versions came out here the same time they did in the USA I believe, so no clue what's holding up the PS4 version.

On 23/3/2023 at 3:36 AM, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

I know I'm kinda late to this, but I've noticed pretty much everywhere that has the physical listed on their storefronts have now marked the release date as "31st December 2023", so another placeholder date. It seems like it's just been complete radio silence on when it's actually releasing in Europe. Unfortunately, lacklustre communication has kinda been a thing with Omocat since the game's initial kickstarter in 2014, from what I recall/know anyway.

I imported the physical version of this game from Fangamer last year, as I didn't know it was going to get a wider retail release (and in Europe at that). Was a little disappointed when I noticed UK websites listing it, realising I'd wasted a few extra quid on importing. But I'm actually kinda glad I did at this point, lol. Hopefully it does eventually release here in Europe on PS4 though (so more people can play this amazing little gem) - the digital Xbox and Switch versions came out here the same time they did in the USA I believe, so no clue what's holding up the PS4 version.

That's just atrocious. Thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/7/2023 at 6:24 AM, Akrioz said:

I would say that is worth every penny. One of the best emotional rollercoasters that exists in gaming. 

Completely agree. One of the best games I've played in a very long time. The attention to detail in the world is incredible. There's actually a fair bit of depth to the gameplay as well. You should find yourself gritting your teeth in at least a couple battles. 

I'm very pleased to own this physically. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/6/2023 at 3:46 PM, Sukwendo said:

Completely agree. One of the best games I've played in a very long time. The attention to detail in the world is incredible. There's actually a fair bit of depth to the gameplay as well. You should find yourself gritting your teeth in at least a couple battles. 

I'm very pleased to own this physically. 

You lucky North American...

I came to the conclusion that this game worths it just as much as it's unavailable outside North American for no reason (Steam aside). 

2 hours ago, FulgidoLucio said:

You lucky North American...

I came to the conclusion that this game worths it just as much as it's unavailable outside North American for no reason (Steam aside). 

Any reason you can't import it? This is a very reasonable price for the game, I think. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Fangamer-Omori-PS4/dp/B0B7KHTDN4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=Omori+ps4&qid=1689018540&sr=8-1