Trophies in English?

Just wondering why the trophy list is in English when the game hasn't even been announced for localization, but Atelier Escha & Logy trophies are still in Japanese.

When you click either one of the trohpy, it become Japanese. Maybe this is a hint that this game will get localize. Same like rebirth;1

As for Atelier Escha & Logy, it share the same trophy list with the japanese version. If you want to see the trohpy in English, sign off your psn

and view the trophy in offline mode.

I really do hope these get localized. I've never played the Neptunia games and heard that rebirth 1 took the battle system from mk2. Otherwise I'll just have to start with mk2 on the PS3 since I heard the first one is bad because of the battle system. I keep holding out but I really want to play this series.

• Like 2

The original's battle system is AWFUL because the AI does whatever the hell it wants when it comes to using skills, including healing your party, which is a major pain.  I really loved the battle system from mk2.  Seeing these localized would be awesome, plus more Vita love.  Win win.

I really do hope these get localized. I've never played the Neptunia games and heard that rebirth 1 took the battle system from mk2. Otherwise I'll just have to start with mk2 on the PS3 since I heard the first one is bad because of the battle system. I keep holding out but I really want to play this series.

Rebirth;1 took the battle system from Victory and not mk2 and got a major enhance on it that make Rebirth;1 battle system the best among the original on the PS3.

Then Rebirth;2 took the battle system from Rebirth;1 and I not sure there is any upgrade at all.

Oh God... I've ordered the game in but now seeing the list... well hopefully the ending requirements are the same or else people who don't have the time might actually not get some of the ending till much later. Or it could be like Re;Birth1 and the game is piss easy

All prior games lists were also in English as well if I remember correctly with Idol Neptune PP being the exception.

The original's battle system is AWFUL because the AI does whatever the hell it wants when it comes to using skills, including healing your party, which is a major pain.  I really loved the battle system from mk2.  Seeing these localized would be awesome, plus more Vita love.  Win win.

No, the skills(items more like it) worked on percentages and the skill's order in the list so if two skills had the same trigger the one with a higher percentage and higher placement on the list would trigger it had nothing to do with bad AI, in fact the first game is ridiculously easy with the second game being even easier.

• Like 3

rebirth 1 has the battle system from VIctory not Mk2 but you should play Mk2 anyway since you will appreciate the improvements they've done with each game