RPG Mania 2023 - The Octo-Path to Redemption - Congrats to SWWDevereux! (Completed)

2 hours ago, YokA_sun said:

13th update:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie: 100+(6x2+2x8+1x42=)70-13.19+50(Speedrun)+50(Newgame)+50(series #2)=306.81

Unfortunately this is the only trails that does not have festivals ☹️ All the other four cold steel games have festivals I believe.

Have you not played the daydream episodes?

189bffe016240-screenshot-Url.jpg

189bffe2c6b76-screenshot-Url.jpg

189bffe66f388-screenshot-Url.jpg

189bffe95e860-screenshot-Url.jpg[\spoiler]

There's also the credits scenes which feature a festival, you can see them on my previous post. Take your points ?

Edited by SWWDevereux
Typo

2 hours ago, SWWDevereux said:

Have you not played the daydream episodes?

Reveal hidden contents

189bffe016240-screenshot-Url.jpg

189bffe2c6b76-screenshot-Url.jpg

189bffe66f388-screenshot-Url.jpg

189bffe95e860-screenshot-Url.jpg[\spoiler]

There's also the credits scenes which feature a festival, you can see them on my previous post. Take your points ?

Daydreams not really festival per se. I did see the word "festivities" tho. It's alright I will let this one pass ?

Remember two pages ago when I talked about the Bad Cat Trio in a FFXIV horror story? Well, I got another one, though it's not a horror story in the people I was with but in the raid we did - the Binding Coils of Bahamut. Anyone who wants to get The Seeker of Truth trophy in the PS4 list had better strap in as that's the hardest trophy you will ever gain in that trophy list, because Twintania takes no prisoners and TPKs you 99% of the time. After ten wipes, I left the duty and logged out for the night. I'll have to go to the Discord of the gaming session I'm in an beg, bargain and bribe to get a Level 90 carry so I can get those damn raids done for the required trophies. (Seriously, why did they require Second Coil SAVAGE??? The final boss in SCS is harder than even Endsinger Extreme!!! :()

No, I'm tallking about Ye Old Twins. Any of you play D&D and get a player who decides to come in cosplay wearing actual full plate armor and speaking hisooth olde English during the entire session? Well, I found these guys in Party Finder saying "Alisaie has a mystery for us! Let us sally forth and investigate!" So I joined them and we went through the first four turns of the Binding Coils rather easily with few deaths. (Before you say a word in my first paragraph, we were doing this the old-fashioned way; synced to Level 50 and Item Level 90, we were going HARDCORE.)

In fairness, Binding Coils 3 and 4 have no bosses - BC3 is just a series of jump pads to the bottom of a pit and BC4 is one of those elevator trope gauntlets. Even the first two Coils were not hard though we wiped once against the final boss of BC1 because we forgot about leading the split snakes away to prevent the main snake from buffing its attack. Then we hit Twintania and at that point I had to give up because it was past midnight and I need my sleep. :P

But during the entire run, these two guys were acting in character and acting like this was their first time, which it was probably was. I found their character speak amusing at first but it started to get annoying in BC5 because every time we wiped , they'd say "We can do this" and I was like "Nope." <_<

But yeah, still haven't even unlocked Second Coil because I can't find a guy to help with Twintania. :(

• Like 2

15th update:

Crymachina: 100+(6x2+2x11+1x36=)70-20.44(rarity)+50(Speedrun)+50(New game)=249.56

Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg: 100+(6x2+2x12+1x34=)70-30.92(rarity)+50(Speedrun)+75(Seasonal #2)=264.08

Marie seasonal spoiler:

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2023-08-17-at-11-47-38-PM.pn

Every year 8/15 is summer festival. There is the event Schea drags Marie to festival.

• Like 4

i have been playing other games then rpg games this past few months but they are finished and those are the games that i want to get finished so now time to get back in to the rpg genre my only gamecompletion was dbz kakarot for now that is i saw some really good gamecompletions in this event keep it up guys i going to try for more then 10 gamecompletions from rpg genre 

18 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

As September will roll around, Summer is coming to an end and Autumn is beginning soon. As the holiday ends, the new school term starts again and students come back refreshed and eager to learn. Well, they would do if school was fun. So, let's make school fun again! For September the Seasonal Stacker will be Fun School Activities. 

The stacker is not for being at school or for going to class, but for doing activities that don't involve schoolwork. Writing a love letter, doing an after school night-time study session, organising a game night with your peers, the options are all there. Just think, if it was something fun you did while at school, it will most likely count.

I will be going back through submissions to check on validity as I know some games have the RPG tag but don't really have any proper RPG elements, but I am glad of all the fun games that everyone is playing.

i am enjoying games since i have joined this event and other event on this site i finished 7 games this past months but those where not rpg games i have some not played rpg games like persona 4 golden but i saw some gamecompletions like bioshock and dead island 2 those games i got to but never touched it i wish that my backlog was not that huge and about the rpg games where i have earned already trophies before the event do they count aswell ore not 

Edited by maxfighter23___