Black Trumpets?

I'm at 8/10 but I swear I am having no luck! They're not respawning and it's been over 20 in game days without rain. I have scoured the internet and can't find a fix. I've looked at every known location that they spawn, and nada. Could this be a glitch from the DLC? 

I don't want this to be a plat killer but I'm burning out fast.

My apologies. I have no solution for this but I’m playing the game as well and would like to avoid such an issue.

Also, I greatly misread the title and thought it said “Black Trumpers” so I came here to watch the internet world burn.

3 hours ago, jobe13 said:

My apologies. I have no solution for this but I’m playing the game as well and would like to avoid such an issue.

Also, I greatly misread the title and thought it said “Black Trumpers” so I came here to watch the internet world burn.

Best advice is to collect everything on the Abbey grounds as you're doing the main story, and go back out after it rains. 

I've also read similar people hit the glitch after picking up every Trumpet they could from the Devil's Den area, where they primarily spawn, so maybe leave like one left? 

On 9/3/2023 at 1:39 PM, WhimsicalFlower said:

I'm at 8/10 but I swear I am having no luck! They're not respawning and it's been over 20 in game days without rain. I have scoured the internet and can't find a fix. I've looked at every known location that they spawn, and nada. Could this be a glitch from the DLC? 

I don't want this to be a plat killer but I'm burning out fast.

They appear at the Den location, northern area on the map only on rainy nights. Hope this helps.

On 3/10/2023 at 0:57 PM, LordEddardStark7 said:

They appear at the Den location, northern area on the map only on rainy nights. Hope this helps.

I appreciate it but I got all 8 there and it just hasn't rained since 

I did 31 free missions and it just never rained. I think I'll just roll up collecting them on my dark run because apparently they just refuse to spawn anymore on my light one lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...