question before start

hi me and 2 friend want start soon the game and we have some question please

- Can i play with my ps5 on the ps4 version ?

- How many player can have the empror trophy per section or week ? 

- Can i have the plat and all dlc in game ( so not the stack ) without have trophy on the 100% without plat ?

- What level is needed for start the empror or if he needed the quest ?

- How many player is needed for empror ?

- Can me play on coop for all ? 

- The subscribe give other adventage nor is only free dlc, and the dlc are all included ?

- What class and race is better if we play at 3 ?

- have time limited quest like dailye quest ?

You can play either version on the PS5, whichever version you want to pop trophies on, but if you are wanting to do both versions you will have to do each individual thing that pops a trophy on separate characters as trophies do not stack.

Emperor can be obtained by multiple people in the same week. But only one person can have it at a time and another alliance needs to take all of the keeps to reset it.

33 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

- Can i have the plat and all dlc in game ( so not the stack ) without have trophy on the 100% without plat ?

Not sure what you mean by this question.

If you mean without having the second trophy list (Additional Trophies) then yes that’s definitely possible just don’t do those areas/dungeons/trials.

You unlock PvP areas at level 10. There is no quest for it, but it will take time and dedication and you want to start whenever the new campaign starts that week. Need to be able to play 20+ hours per day to stay in the points lead.

It’s not really a matter of how many people are needed, people will come and go, if there are people playing play with them, if not capture resources and repair keeps your alliance owns.

You can co-op everything besides some of the main story missions.

The subscription gives you all of the smaller dlc content, an exp bonus and the craft bag which is an unlimited space bag for all crafting items. It also gives you a discount on some of the store items in game.

The biggest hurdle you will face is some of the dlc dungeons. They are the hardest content in the game that you have to do for trophies, that being said… a dungeon group is usually a tank, 2 dps and a healer. DPS make or break runs in this game as there is a lot to learn to be a good one.

There are daily quests but none pertain to trophies.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix777Down said:

You can play either version on the PS5, whichever version you want to pop trophies on, but if you are wanting to do both versions you will have to do each individual thing that pops a trophy on separate characters as trophies do not stack.

Emperor can be obtained by multiple people in the same week. But only one person can have it at a time and another alliance needs to take all of the keeps to reset it.

Not sure what you mean by this question.

If you mean without having the second trophy list (Additional Trophies) then yes that’s definitely possible just don’t do those areas/dungeons/trials.

You unlock PvP areas at level 10. There is no quest for it, but it will take time and dedication and you want to start whenever the new campaign starts that week. Need to be able to play 20+ hours per day to stay in the points lead.

It’s not really a matter of how many people are needed, people will come and go, if there are people playing play with them, if not capture resources and repair keeps your alliance owns.

You can co-op everything besides some of the main story missions.

The subscription gives you all of the smaller dlc content, an exp bonus and the craft bag which is an unlimited space bag for all crafting items. It also gives you a discount on some of the store items in game.

The biggest hurdle you will face is some of the dlc dungeons. They are the hardest content in the game that you have to do for trophies, that being said… a dungeon group is usually a tank, 2 dps and a healer. DPS make or break runs in this game as there is a lot to learn to be a good one.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

20 hours per day what ?? 

Yep, to stay ahead of everyone else that’s going for it, this is only for doing emperor. I got it on the third day when I went for it. You also want to do it in the below level 50 campaign as there is less people there, and your build won’t matter as much as it would in the major campaigns.

Edited by Phoenix777Down

ESO Plus also doubles your bank space, which is a real benefit.  If you have the sub, you get a free monthly item in the store, usually a statue or picture for your house.  Getting all of the DLC as part of the sub is worth every penny.  I play the PS4 version on the PS5 as the loading times are so much faster on the PS5, it is insane.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 3:58 PM, Phoenix777Down said:

I don't think that is true?

While ESO did not have auto-pop when the PS5 version launched, it does nowadays and - I think - it auto-pops both ways. I could be wrong though.

I could test it as I have some trophies popped on the PS5 version that I don't have popped on the PS4 version yet but I don't have the game installed right now and I definitely don't have the space to install both versions at once :D

But if you play the PS4 version, pop trophies there, then boot up the PS5 version and load your character, the trophies will pop on the PS5 version. No redoing necessary for any of them, as they are all tied to In-Game achievements and, afaik, the game simply checks if the in-Game achievement is unlocked for that character and if it is, it triggers the trophy pop.

44 minutes ago, Sicho said:

I don't think that is true?

While ESO did not have auto-pop when the PS5 version launched, it does nowadays and - I think - it auto-pops both ways. I could be wrong though.

I could test it as I have some trophies popped on the PS5 version that I don't have popped on the PS4 version yet but I don't have the game installed right now and I definitely don't have the space to install both versions at once :D

But if you play the PS4 version, pop trophies there, then boot up the PS5 version and load your character, the trophies will pop on the PS5 version. No redoing necessary for any of them, as they are all tied to In-Game achievements and, afaik, the game simply checks if the in-Game achievement is unlocked for that character and if it is, it triggers the trophy pop.

This should be true, originally when the PS5 versions was released the Achievements weren't syncing properly between versions. They should be fixed now by a previous update so it should autopop. Though I can't confirm if Emperor itself may be the only trophy that doesn't do this or not. As it may be tied directly to server score rankings not the Achievement itself.

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

This should be true, originally when the PS5 versions was released the Achievements weren't syncing properly between versions. They should be fixed now by a previous update so it should autopop. Though I can't confirm if Emperor itself may be the only trophy that doesn't do this or not. As it may be tied directly to server score rankings not the Achievement itself.

to be clear, I'm pretty sure what I wrote in my postis true, my "I don't think that's true" was targeted at the post I quoted. Because Phoenix said that the trophies "do not stack", I think he meant that there is no auto-pop between versions.

I played first ps4 version and then played ps5 version.

Got all trophies that i earned so far (emporer was also a throphy).

After finishing eso to 100% on ps5 i got all trophies for the ps4 version with autopop and it worked all well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 8:58 AM, Phoenix777Down said:

There are DLC trophies related to daily quests. The Dark Brotherhood DLC for example requires you to do a handful of achievements for Flawless Sacrament. One of the achievements is to kill every target and there is only 1 per day given by daily quests. 

In regards to question about emperor... I played in CP campaign and it took me about 80 hrs over 5 days, and that was my 3rd attempt. Played with a guild for most of it so i was in a large group most of the time. 

Edited by Poindexter2291

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 4:27 PM, Poindexter2291 said:

There are DLC trophies related to daily quests. The Dark Brotherhood DLC for example requires you to do a handful of achievements for Flawless Sacrament. One of the achievements is to kill every target and there is only 1 per day given by daily quests. 

Didn’t think about that but yeah I guess you’re right. It’s possible to cheese those targets though, by killing the target then warping out, sometimes multiple targets appear on the same map and it has a chance to change every 6 hours to a different target.