Stuck on campaign

Vegi85

Hi, I‘m stuck on the campaign on the first mission in chapter 3. As soon as I get the second restaurant, I get the task to hire an architect to change the layout. However, no matter what layout I choose, I cannot get past the task. Already tried to restart the chapter several times, but no luck.

Edited by Vegi85

• 2 weeks later...

I‘ve contacted them on Twitter and got informed that I need to send an email to the support. I did that two weeks ago and they responded last week that they will look into it but cannot give any guarantees. I‘ve send a follow up, but didnt get any feedback.

• 4 months later...

I‘ve contacted the Devs again, but this time on Discord. Got the feedback that they are (at least) aware of the issue and that the 3rd party company responsible for the port is working on the fix(es). Hope we get something soon, since this game is unplayable due to bugs and performance issues.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/24/2023 at 9:55 AM, Vegi85 said:

I‘ve contacted the Devs again, but this time on Discord. Got the feedback that they are (at least) aware of the issue and that the 3rd party company responsible for the port is working on the fix(es). Hope we get something soon, since this game is unplayable due to bugs and performance issues.

Reporting in with the same issue as well.

Can you link to the Discord so that we can apply a bit of pressure here? It's unacceptable that a gamebreaking bug is in for nearly a year.

11 hours ago, Lion_Squid said:

Really wish this one had gotten fixed 😢

Yeah, it's a shame, Pizza Tycoon has been one of my favorites since the original version on MS-DOS. I did play Pizza Connection 3 on Steam (which is essentially this game)

Can't believe how bad the framerate is, crashes very often, game breaking bugs.
I wonder which poor developer is working on this. Or if anyone is even working on this.

Also played Pizza Connection 1 & 2 on my PC years ago and loved it. Main reason why I went ahead and bought this game on release…. The publisher really does not care about the bugs getting fixed. Probably due to the fact, that not too many people bought it. On the other hand, who wants to buy a broken product in the first place.

20 minutes ago, Vegi85 said:

Also played Pizza Connection 1 & 2 on my PC years ago and loved it. Main reason why I went ahead and bought this game on release…. The publisher really does not care about the bugs getting fixed. Probably due to the fact, that not too many people bought it. On the other hand, who wants to buy a broken product in the first place.

Not sure how much you paid, but for me it was only like 5 euros. And yes, played Pizza Connection 2 as well.
Always loved these games, very underrated imho.

• 1 month later...

Contacted Playstation Support and got the game refunded. There is no progress or feedback from the publisher, so gave up now. Maybe will buy it again if they eventually fix it at one point, but don't see that happening.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Vegi85 said:

Contacted Playstation Support and got the game refunded. There is no progress or feedback from the publisher, so gave up now. Maybe will buy it again if they eventually fix it at one point, but don't see that happening.

To date, this game has only received 1 measly patch, which was the day 1 update - there have been no others in the year since then so yeah, the odds of this mess being fixed are effectively zero :(.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 12:05 PM, HuntingFever said:

To date, this game has only received 1 measly patch, which was the day 1 update - there have been no others in the year since then so yeah, the odds of this mess being fixed are effectively zero :(.

As a software engineer, I really wonder what the hell is wrong in the code for this to happen.

1 hour ago, BlackStar2k said:

As a software engineer, I really wonder what the hell is wrong in the code for this to happen.

From the sound of it, they didn't even bother doing any proper testing so just shoved it out the door as a way to make a fast buck :(.

11 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

From the sound of it, they didn't even bother doing any proper testing so just shoved it out the door as a way to make a fast buck :(.

Yeah that indeed is pretty evident since it's like 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay to find out you can't advance. In fact, I don't think they did any testing at all!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cant even do the Tutorial Mission, i have to add 2 Pizza to the Menu but i cant Change the Name of it, only save over the Last one CS of the same name ....so i cant make 2 -.- the controlls are a mess, textures blurry as hell, what a bummer .... V 0.0.2.2 says it all...0.0 Not even close to a 1.0.

No word in the Store that Its still a Alpha/beta

Edited by M-3llo-W
  • Like 1