Single Player Trophies Popping in MP

Alice_VektorKZ

I'd like to report that there is a problem with PS3 Rogue Warrior Trophies. I started the game from Multiplayer with a group of friends, me and other two friends won campaign trophies without ever starting. We were only doing the requirements regarding Multiplayer trophies. I researched something similar on the Forum and only one person reported something like this. This happened to me and unfortunately I only saw it after I had synchronized. What can I do to prove that I didn't cheat?

@MMDE

Trophies are:

SNAFU

FUBAR

DICK WOULD BE PROUD

• Like 1

It’s very rare to happen usually if that happens just delete your user account on ps3 before syncing trophies a couple people i boosted with reported the 50 matches trophy taking them over 100+ matches for it to pop nothing u can do since u synced the trophies you would just have to hide the game unfortunately 

Edited by Couponkarl1953
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

It’s very rare to happen usually if that happens just delete your user account on ps3 before syncing trophies a couple people i boosted with reported the 50 matches trophy taking them over 100+ matches for it to pop nothing u can do since u synced the trophies you would just have to hide the game unfortunately 

Thanks for the reply. This had never happened to me before. Unfortunately hiding is the only solution. I write guides for a community and knowing that I won't be able to post the guide and showing the platinum is very sad for me :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alice_VektorKZ said:

Thanks for the reply. This had never happened to me before. Unfortunately hiding is the only solution. I write guides for a community and knowing that I won't be able to post the guide and showing the platinum is very sad for me :(

No problem sorry I couldn’t give u better news but sadly unless u caught this prior to syncing can’t do nothing about it that’s how people on cod waw and black ops 2 get flagged they join games where hackers pop their trophies and sync without realizing and they get flagged.

• Like 1

To everyone who wants to prevent this from happening, finish campaign mode and all miscellaneous trophies first, then go to multiplayer mode and keep trophies sync disabled. Check for any issues with online trophies as well.

7 minutes ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

No problem sorry I couldn’t give u better news but sadly unless u caught this prior to syncing can’t do nothing about it that’s how people on cod waw and black ops 2 get flagged they join games where hackers pop their trophies and sync without realizing and they get flagged.

Thanks for the tips. Next time I'm looking for online trophies, I'll pay more attention.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alice_VektorKZ said:

I started the game from Multiplayer with a group of friends, me and other two friends won campaign trophies without ever starting. We were only doing the requirements regarding Multiplayer trophies.

Trophies are:

SNAFU

FUBAR

DICK WOULD BE PROUD

6 hours ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

since u synced the trophies you would just have to hide the game unfortunately 

If you’re saying the devs programmed the game so that when someone joins a MP game, it only checks that someone met the trophy requirements and then gives everyone a trophy, the. You absolutely should not hide the trophies as that doesn’t break any leaderboard rules, it’s just bad programming. 

This isn’t a mod menu situation where someone used 3rd party software to unlock trophies as far as you’re describing it. 

Recreate the situation with a few new accounts joining a profile that has already earned the trophies and if that can be done, then everything is fine. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alice_VektorKZ said:

I'd like to report that there is a problem with PS3 Rogue Warrior Trophies. I started the game from Multiplayer with a group of friends, me and other two friends won campaign trophies without ever starting. We were only doing the requirements regarding Multiplayer trophies. I researched something similar on the Forum and only one person reported something like this. This happened to me and unfortunately I only saw it after I had synchronized. What can I do to prove that I didn't cheat?

@MMDE

Trophies are:

SNAFU

FUBAR

DICK WOULD BE PROUD

If there is another report of it, then it seems like it can happen. 

If it could be reproduced, great :)

BTW there's two threads on here that had the same thing happen, not just one.

• Like 1

There are already years old threads where this has happened:

No one should be hiding these trophies and people who have suggested they hide them have no actual understanding of the situation and are giving terrible uninformed advice that should not be followed. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

No one should be hiding these trophies and people who have suggested they hide them have no actual understanding of the situation and are giving terrible uninformed advice that should not be followed. 

The source code on this game is weird. I first played the Xbox 360 version and I remember the complete opposite. I finished campaign on hard and got that achievement as well as the one for winning ranked matches. On ps3 I got the trophy for ranked properly but it popped with the mission 3 trophy. Weird game.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If he doesn’t wanna get flagged then yes can stuff like this happen yes can ppl flag u for it yes not uninformed it happens to a couple people I don’t see hundreds flocking saying it happened to them a handful mentioned this happening it’s not a widespread issue sorry my advice is uninformed just don’t want guy getting flagged over something that can be flagged

Edited by Couponkarl1953
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

If he doesn’t wanna get flagged then yes

can stuff like this happen yes

can ppl flag u for it yes

not uninformed it happens to a couple people

I don’t see hundreds flocking saying it happened to them

a handful mentioned this happening

it’s not a widespread issue

sorry my advice is uninformed just don’t want guy getting flagged over something that can be flagged

No, you have fundamental misunderstanding of things. People can only report, not flag. Flags are applied only by Cheater Removers when they convert a report to a flag or flag themselves and they follow the leaderboard rules for what to flag, which this clearly doesn’t violate.
Just because you don’t personally see anecdotal evidence of hundreds of people posting about it online doesn’t mean that it somehow becomes flaggable. That means you take the time to ask questions to understand what’s happening in-game, then look at the existing rules and see if those two conflict, not knee-jerk and tell people to hide stuff. That’s irresponsible. How many people have read yours and others posts to hide these trophies that would have posted about the same happening but took your suggestion instead and now there’s less if what you consider proof, meaning people posting about it. 
It doesn’t matter if it’s one post, if it can be corroborated that these trophies pop because the unaltered game code pops them in normal game play, there is nothing flaggable about that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

No, you have fundamental misunderstanding of things. People can only report, not flag. Flags are applied only by Cheater Removers when they convert a report to a flag or flag themselves and they follow the leaderboard rules for what to flag, which this clearly doesn’t violate.
Just because you don’t personally see anecdotal evidence of hundreds of people posting about it online doesn’t mean that it somehow becomes flaggable. That means you take the time to ask questions to understand what’s happening in-game, then look at the existing rules and see if those two conflict, not knee-jerk and tell people to hide stuff. That’s irresponsible. How many people have read yours and others posts to hide these trophies that would have posted about the same happening but took your suggestion instead and now there’s less if what you consider proof, meaning people posting about it. 
It doesn’t matter if it’s one post, if it can be corroborated that these trophies pop because the unaltered game code pops them in normal game play, there is nothing flaggable about that. 

Whatever u say people can still report it regardless this rarely happens which is why I said it’s very rare and I mentioned I had other weird stuff happen with the game like doing extra stuff to pop certain trophies like the 50 matches trophy call it whatever u want I call what I see it when people get reported for random stuff popping that is out their control I am not forcing him to hide anything but if it bothers the person that much then yes hide the game 

Edited by Couponkarl1953