All Collectibles Guide

I stumbled across this guide the other night. I’ve started my NG+ run now, and so far the guide is spot-on, with collectibles all appearing in the same order as listed.

https://www.100pguides.com/guides/fatal-frame-4-mask-of-the-lunar-eclipse-all-collectibles#prelude

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, RebelsHeart said:

This is very helpful!

Thank you so much for sharing! 1f60a.png

My pleasure! I’m sharing these links as well, as a means to cross reference the Revenants and Spectres with the first guide, and quickly check for which ones you’re missing.

(NOTE: The Revenant “Woman Standing in Red Room” shows in the above guide as being collected in Phase IV. This is CORRECT, as I’ve just collected it in NG+. The list below shows it being obtained in Phase III, but you cannot).

Also note that names are slightly different, but you can see how they line up as you go through the list:

https://samurai-gamers.com/fatal-frame-mask-of-the-lunar-eclipse-remaster/all-hidden-ghost-list-and-locations/

Finally, here is the Full Spectre List. Again, be aware of name differences, as I’m assuming this list was based on the original release and translation:

https://samurai-gamers.com/fatal-frame-mask-of-the-lunar-eclipse-remaster/all-ghosts-lists-and-locations/

Happy ghost hunting! ? ? 

Edited by SmileSlice
Updated with additional information.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SmileSlice said:

I stumbled across this guide the other night. I’ve started my NG+ run now, and so far the guide is spot-on, with collectibles all appearing in the same order as listed.

https://www.100pguides.com/guides/fatal-frame-4-mask-of-the-lunar-eclipse-all-collectibles#prelude

Thank you for information

Want to ask, i collected all files but no trophy popped, i cheked every file with this giude and i have all files, any suggestion what problem can it be?

Maybe i missed some control manuals? i have 2 snap mode files

Edited by Riv1404
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

Thank you for information

Want to ask, i collected all files but no trophy popped, i cheked every file with this giude and i have all files, any suggestion what problem can it be?

Maybe i missed some control manuals? i have 2 snap mode files

Hmmm. Good question. On my NG+ run, I’m only up to Phase IV myself, so unfortunately I don’t have an answer yet.

I did manage to locate another guide though, with (hopefully) a complete list of all files, documents, and recordings. Are you missing anything from this one?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2946215523

Edited by SmileSlice
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SmileSlice said:

Hmmm. Good question. On my NG+ run, I’m only up to Phase IV myself, so unfortunately I don’t have an answer yet.

I did manage to locate another guide though, with (hopefully) a complete list of all files, documents, and recordings. Are you missing anything from this one?

Thank you very much for your help, i found missing file that i need

Director Haibara's Notes (3) , but all giudes missing it, thats why i cant find it.

Will try to visit his cabinet all the time, maybe it will help

Found the solution: If you're using the old gamefaqs guide, you're probably missing haibara's notes 3 from chapter 10 - after returning to old hospital, go back to the director's office before taking the elevator down to b2

Edited by Riv1404
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

Thank you very much for your help, i found missing file that i need

Director Haibara's Notes (3) , but all giudes missing it, thats why i cant find it.

Will try to visit his cabinet all the time, maybe it will help

Found the solution: If you're using the old gamefaqs guide, you're probably missing haibara's notes 3 from chapter 10 - after returning to old hospital, go back to the director's office before taking the elevator down to b2

Thanks for the information, Haibara’s Notes 3 is indeed one of the ones I’m missing.

In addition, the most recent link I posted to the Steam guide above was missing the Torn Diary. It mentions it but did not know where it came from.

Here is a reply from the forum, for anyone missing this one:

You are missing at least “Torn Diary” from Documents. Chapter V, Madoka’s room after defeating her after the film.

Edited by SmileSlice
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SairenOne said:

Ive compared my documents with the 100p Guide. I have all of that.

When i have all documents mentioned here: https://www.100pguides.com/guides/fatal-frame-4-mask-of-the-lunar-eclipse-all-collectibles the only ones i miss are "Torn Diary" and " Director Haibara's Notes (3)". Is that correct?

I believe so. I sat down earlier tonight to try and cross reference each file with the guides. Those are the same two I wasn’t getting by just simply following them normally.

@Riv1404 provided me with the heads up about Haibara’s Notes (3), and for the Torn Diary, I couldn’t find a location until I went through the forums.

Fingers crossed these are the only tricky ones. I just reached Phase VI in my NG+ run.

19 hours ago, xWashington33x said:

did anyone do mission mode or have any tips for rank S?

Complete your Ghost Lists and fully upgrade both cameras, the flashlight and all lenses. 

There’s a Fatal Frame lens that massively increases the points from them. Chain Fatal Frame shots and you should easily hit the S rank. But I’d advise doing this after both your Normal and Hard playthroughs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oberlin1694 said:

Complete suas listas de fantasmas e atualize totalmente ambas as câmeras, a lanterna e todas as lentes. 

Há uma lente Fatal Frame que aumenta massivamente os pontos deles. Encadeie tiros Fatal Frame e você deve facilmente atingir o rank S. Mas eu aconselho fazer isso após as jogadas Normal e Difícil

Thank you for the tip. I'm on my move on hard right now.

On 13/3/2023 at 9:44 AM, SmileSlice said:

Hi someone knows where to find Echos picture? Its the only one i need to the trophy of all files, im on my 5th playthrough and i cant find it :( 

9 minutes ago, Kuroneko_Girl666 said:

Hi someone knows where to find Echos picture? Its the only one i need to the trophy of all files, im on my 5th playthrough and i cant find it :( 

According to this guide I found, it should be in Chapter 8: Sakuya, in the 4F Management Office.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/wii/944720-zero-tsukihami-no-kamen/faqs/59682

Best of luck!

• Like 1

I’ve started playing both versions back-to-back, and decided to do all of the collectibles on my first PS4 run. I noticed a collectible is missing from the first guide that I posted on this thread.

“Kaoru Sendo’s Suicide Note” is found in Phase V: Twin Faces, inside the coffin after you have defeated the Wraith called “Me”, before leaving the room.

Just an FYI, in case anyone is missing this. ? ? 

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.

3 hours ago, tickfordmate said:

So just confirming, every collectible guide has items missing, and no one has corrected them?

This is currently correct.

It may change, but keep in mind that the series is niche as all hell and this game was a Japan-exclusive for over 15 years so the fact there’s even guides out there that are 99% complete is pretty impressive.

Guides are missing the notes; Director Note (3) and Torn Diary. Otherwise the first linked guide here is great. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 10:43 AM, THX-1138-4EB said:

My last document was "Ghost Hand" under the "other" category. Apparently I never let those annoying hands grab me when trying to pick up an item.

this is also apparently my case but now that i already have 999 of blue and red stone am i fk'd up at this point? i do have the save file where i still have around 960 red stone... any suggestion?