Collect all Plushies in one go! Here are some pointers

5 hours ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

There is a video guide on yt that shows starting from the 2nd part of the game, but that feature is actually not in the PSVR2 version. I

Amazing, as always. Is this or this the video you are referring to? If so, all plushies can be found in part II of the game? By part II for anyone wondering, this appears to be when your objective is to "reach the corporate suites" (no idea if the game will specify you're on part II when playing).

Edited by MikeCheck--

2 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Amazing, as always. Is this or this the video you are referring to? If so, all plushies can be found in part II of the game? By part II for anyone wondering, this appears to be when your objective is to "reach the corporate suites" (no idea if the game will specify you're on part II when playing).

Thanks!

I watched the second one, but I was stupid and watched it after my first playthrough, instead of before.

There is no Part I and Part II in the PSVR2 version. Nothing in the game indicates parts, other than a weird cutscene in the middle, the Ops Room incident I mentioned. The menu that is shown at the start of the 2nd video you linked doesn't seem to exist for PSVR2, or it's extremely well hidden. I think it's just from the old Oculus version that had two parts released seperately and they might have taken that out of the game for the new PSVR2 version to make it seamless.

On 3/13/2023 at 6:30 AM, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

I just finished the game and want to help people avoid what I had to do, replay 2/3 of the game to get all collecibles.

The only two missable trophies are the ones for the plushies. There are 6 plushies total and all of them have to be collected in one playthrough. Collecting 5, then starting a fresh game and grabbing the one you missed in the first playthrough doesn't count. Dieing and restarting from last checkpoint requires grabbing the plushies you might have found immediately before dieing again. Check the shelf in the storage of the Ops Room, you have to get 6 on that shelf for the trophy.

There is a point of no return after 2/3 - 3/4 of the game, when you enter Recycling and go on towards the Monorail objective line. If you cross it and missed a plushie, you will have to run through the bigger half of the game again to clean up. There is a video guide on yt that shows starting from the 2nd part of the game, but that feature is actually not in the PSVR2 version. I tried everything I could think of to find a chapter selection after completing the first run, but no dice. So make sure that you grab all 6 plushies early, which is possible after you pulled the final switch in the breaker room and unlocked the vault area.

The 6 plushies are roughly located here (ordered how I got them):

- Brachiosaurus (Longneck): Transportation, there is a closed "Supply Room" that you can open once you got your interface device. You need to enter the locked room in front of it and unlock the Supply Room with the terminal though, the room code is 1870. The plushie is in the Supply Room on a shelf to the right. This one can also be grabbed as 6th instead of 1st, because you have to cross this area again later, the Supply Room will be open by default then. This will also indicate the point of no return, after which you can't go back to grab any more plushies.

- Triceratops (3-Horn): Residences, the far back rooms of A and B are connected with a vent. One of those rooms has a safe in it, combination is 9746

- Dilophosaurus (Spitter): Genome Labs, in the far left locker in the "Changing Rooms"

- Mosasaurus (Swimmer): Residences, in the area "Information Desk" you pass a door at the first desk, then enter a room with another desk. Behind it are two doors. The right one opens up at a later stage of the game, after the Ops Rooms gets attacked and you hid in the safe room.

- Pterodactylus (flyer): Residence A, 1st door on the left, on the bed. This on is also not accesible early, have to come back here after the Ops Room incident too.

- Ankylosaurus (Armadillo): After pulling the last switch in the breaker room to open The Vault you need to cross a large part of the Genome Labs again until you reach a pathway with windows to the open, followed by a part that looks like big storage room with forklifts. Where the main part leads left, turn right towards an inaccessible Exit Door and some crates. The Dino chills on those crates.

All but the Ankylosaurus (afaik, might be wrong) are hinted at in various emails you get to read if you hack each and every PC in the game. That's wehere you get the codes, or hints towards codes too.

The game is fun, but not fun enough for 2 playthroughs, so gl plushie hunting!

So is there a time where I can open everything up before a point of no return (before entering recycling) and just grab them in one go before I move on? With VR, it's hard to keep looking at a guide.

Also are the other trophies just unmissible and story-based? There are like no guides for this game.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

18 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

So is there a time where I can open everything up before a point of no return (before entering recycling) and just grab them in one go before I move on? With VR, it's hard to keep looking at a guide.

Also are the other trophies just unmissible and story-based? There are like no guides for this game.

Yes, you have complete access to all plushie areas by the time the last plushie becomes available. Once you pull the last switch in the breaker room, the one for "The Vault" you will get access to the last area with a plushie. You should grab all of them then, before continuing the next time you are in the breaker room and are task with opening the door at the backend of the room with the switches. If you didn't grab the Broncosaurus early, you'd need to progress a bit byond that part, which leads you back to the supply room close to the beginning. But leaving that supply room into "Recycling" is the point of no return.

I would grab all of the plushies as early as possible though and just watch one of the youtube guides or at least memorize some of my pointers. Backtracking in this game is tedious af.

ALL other trophies are story related and unmissable, even if you sometimes feel like you might've missed an encounter. The T-Rex for example will keep you busy for a while and only in the end reward you with the trophy, that sure had me nervous.

I only made this post because there are no guides. I absolutely hate progressing a game and only later realizing that I would have to replay large portions due to missing some obscure collectible.

GL!

6 hours ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

Yes, you have complete access to all plushie areas by the time the last plushie becomes available. Once you pull the last switch in the breaker room, the one for "The Vault" you will get access to the last area with a plushie. You should grab all of them then, before continuing the next time you are in the breaker room and are task with opening the door at the backend of the room with the switches. If you didn't grab the Broncosaurus early, you'd need to progress a bit byond that part, which leads you back to the supply room close to the beginning. But leaving that supply room into "Recycling" is the point of no return.

I would grab all of the plushies as early as possible though and just watch one of the youtube guides or at least memorize some of my pointers. Backtracking in this game is tedious af.

ALL other trophies are story related and unmissable, even if you sometimes feel like you might've missed an encounter. The T-Rex for example will keep you busy for a while and only in the end reward you with the trophy, that sure had me nervous.

I only made this post because there are no guides. I absolutely hate progressing a game and only later realizing that I would have to replay large portions due to missing some obscure collectible.

GL!

Ok good to know. I have only played like 90 minutes or so (I just got the ability to direct the velociraptor around) and I wasn't quite sure how far I was. 

Thanks for the help. So it sounds like I can get them all in one swoop before I go to Recycling, but given how tedious it is to more around, it's advised to get them as I go. I will try to do that but it is nice to be able to go back if I need to.

Also I asked about the story stuff because I had noticed that the completion percentages for those other trophies were so much lower than the other trophies. I guess I chalk that up to the game not being great.

And yes, I appreciate that you made this. I try to do the same when I see that there are no guides so I can save others some trouble.

• 3 months later...

This trophy is bugged on PSVR 2. I followed your guide and collected all of the plushies but the trophy didn't pop. There were 2 plushies missing in the collection but when I tried to take them again from their respective locations they were not there. No plushies in the collection, no plushies at their places, and no trophy....................................

Edited by Gamer_for_life79

7 hours ago, Gamer_for_life79 said:

This trophy is bugged on PSVR 2. I followed your guide and collected all of the plushies but the trophy didn't pop. There were 2 plushies missing in the collection but when I tried to take them again from their respective locations there were not there. No plushies in the collection, no plushies at their places, and no trophy....................................

Considering multiple people got these no issue, my guess would be that it's either a very rare bug on your end or that you somehow messed up, maybe died unluckily after grabing two of them and then didn't grab them again afterwards and instead continued the story.

Tough to say really. Good luck in case you try again on a fresh run!

On 7/8/2023 at 11:14 PM, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

Considering multiple people got these no issue, my guess would be that it's either a very rare bug on your end or that you somehow messed up, maybe died unluckily after grabing two of them and then didn't grab them again afterwards and instead continued the story.

Tough to say really. Good luck in case you try again on a fresh run!

Thanks for your response. I've started a new game and this time managed to get all the plushies. I tried getting them in a different order and was very careful not to die after I got them. When I took the 6th plushie the platinum popped. Dunno what happened in my first playthrough, but I guess whatever :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/13/2023 at 8:30 AM, VeganVermithor said:

I just finished the game and want to help people avoid what I had to do, replay 2/3 of the game to get all collecibles.

The only two missable trophies are the ones for the plushies. There are 6 plushies total and all of them have to be collected in one playthrough. Collecting 5, then starting a fresh game and grabbing the one you missed in the first playthrough doesn't count. Dieing and restarting from last checkpoint requires grabbing the plushies you might have found immediately before dieing again. Check the shelf in the storage of the Ops Room, you have to get 6 on that shelf for the trophy.

There is a point of no return after 2/3 - 3/4 of the game, when you enter Recycling and go on towards the Monorail objective line. If you cross it and missed a plushie, you will have to run through the bigger half of the game again to clean up. There is a video guide on yt that shows starting from the 2nd part of the game, but that feature is actually not in the PSVR2 version. I tried everything I could think of to find a chapter selection after completing the first run, but no dice. So make sure that you grab all 6 plushies early, which is possible after you pulled the final switch in the breaker room and unlocked the vault area.

- Brachiosaurus (Longneck): Transportation, there is a closed "Supply Room" that you can open once you got your interface device. You need to enter the locked room in front of it and unlock the Supply Room with the terminal though, the room code is 1870. The plushie is in the Supply Room on a shelf to the right. This one can also be grabbed as 6th instead of 1st, because you have to cross this area again later, the Supply Room will be open by default then. This will also indicate the point of no return, after which you can't go back to grab any more plushies.

- Triceratops (3-Horn): Residences, the far back rooms of A and B are connected with a vent. One of those rooms has a safe in it, combination is 9746

- Dilophosaurus (Spitter): Genome Labs, in the far left locker in the "Changing Rooms"

- Mosasaurus (Swimmer): Residences, in the area "Information Desk" you pass a door at the first desk, then enter a room with another desk. Behind it are two doors. The right one opens up at a later stage of the game, after the Ops Rooms gets attacked and you hid in the safe room.

- Pterodactylus (flyer): Residence A, 1st door on the left, on the bed. This on is also not accesible early, have to come back here after the Ops Room incident too.

- Ankylosaurus (Armadillo): After pulling the last switch in the breaker room to open The Vault you need to cross a large part of the Genome Labs again until you reach a pathway with windows to the open, followed by a part that looks like big storage room with forklifts. Where the main part leads left, turn right towards an inaccessible Exit Door and some crates. The Dino chills on those crates.

All but the Ankylosaurus (afaik, might be wrong) are hinted at in various emails you get to read if you hack each and every PC in the game. That's wehere you get the codes, or hints towards codes too.

So if I collect a plushie and I die ... That will not be erased and respawned back where I found it? If so has this been patched or is this how the game works! ? 

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

So if I collect a plushie and I die ... That will not be erased and respawned back where I found it? If so has this been patched or is this how the game works! ? 

I don't keep track of patches, but I find it highly unlikely that something like respawn mechanics gets patched. If you die in-between picking up a plushie and a checkpoint, it's as if you never picked it up and you will have to do it again. It's how this particular game works, unfortunately.

9 hours ago, VeganVermithor said:

I don't keep track of patches, but I find it highly unlikely that something like respawn mechanics gets patched. If you die in-between picking up a plushie and a checkpoint, it's as if you never picked it up and you will have to do it again. It's how this particular game works, unfortunately.

ok thks

On 3/13/2023 at 8:30 AM, VeganVermithor said:

Im in those areas but the door with the code box has no box to enter a code and the one supply room with door 1 and door 2 well they are just doors you cant do anything with them they dont open? Did they move the collectables in a patch???

9 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Im in those areas but the door with the code box has no box to enter a code and the one supply room with door 1 and door 2 well they are just doors you cant do anything with them they dont open? Did they move the collectables in a patch???

Once again, I don't keep track of patches and it doesn't make any sense to patch these kinds of things. There are doors that become accessible only a bit later on though, maybe you need to go back to the supply room after the next dialogue or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/15/2023 at 12:07 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

So... what is this game? A walking simulator/puzzler? It looks incredibly boring.

I guess I would've been better off asking a wall next time.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I guess I would've been better off asking a wall next time.

Nah, just dial down the aggression so the question looks non-rhetorical and I'm happy to help. You literally said "It looks incredibly boring", which to my mind implied you had seen it and just wanted to bitch about it.

Walking sim/stealth puzzler comes close. I describe it a bit in my 60 PSVR2 titles post.

9 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Just look at some gameplay footage my guy @MrTacoNinja

I'm happy you are still around. Now play some games! "Do-something_stick-poking-meme.jpg"

Both of you probably missed this too:

Edited by VeganVermithor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1