Disco Elysium Collage Mode

aCCzTaurin

Man people on Twitter REALLY hate this one for some reason.

Anyway, the trophies are cryptic as usual, but I'm sure they'll be easy. This looks like just a regular photo mode, with added options to insert characters and such. Pretty harmless, I'm sure the trophies won't take too long once the descriptions are figured out.

What do i have to do to unlock the trophies after i found the fragments? I puzzled the pieces together and put them into the scenery, but no trophy unlocks!?

EDIT: You have to press R1 to unlock the trophies once you placed the fragments of a picture into the scenery.

Edited by proud2bNs

5 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

The guide mentions one of the communist photos being buggy. I won't be able to play for a little while, but I guess nobody has had any problems with it?

Edit: Got on and the photo is fine. No issues.

That one kind of bugged for me. The fragment in the Communist book club did not show up, but after zooming in and out and moving around the area, it eventually made the sound indicating the fragment was found despite there being no visual indication on the screen. So it's bugged but not really.

• Like 2

Thank god this will be done very quickly. I was almost getting an heart attack seeing the new trophy list popping up on the start side. I got totally burned out on that game while getting the platinum. Playing it yet again a 5th time to get the 100% would have been a nightmare.

• Like 1